Why is there no hype for this? I'm really looking forward to it

Why is there no hype for this? I'm really looking forward to it.

Attached: e.jpg (1280x720, 152.07K)

>Why is there no hype for this
whore

it was confirmed ages ago

Last time people tried too hard to force a shitstorm to meet much more genuine ones line SnK. Didn't work.

Only losers got mad at a girl having sex with her bf.

Attached: S.jpg (3377x3690, 1.51M)

Slut

Nagatoro stole its thunder

Because it's boring

Because its the same joke over and over and over and over again

that's redditsuba

1. Interest in the manga faded massively ages ago and continues to decline
2. The director is an egotistical dipshit that fails to understand the nuance of Aka's comedy, the only thing he's actually talented at writing

What exactly do you measure "hype" by? People outside this place are hyped enough for it. It covers the best part of the manga after all. Other than that, people here have read the manga. There isn't anything to discuss anymore.

What do you need to see for your criteria of "this is being hyped" to be fulfilled?

Attached: 1637364575211.png (336x363, 41.69K)

because the manga is shit

This. I was hyped about it when it was announced. Not so much now.

cuz snktrannies keep seething and coping and there is another flavor of the month waifu that Any Forums is simping, also kaguya had sex so puritaniggers are "ironically" shitting threads

Attached: Sick_Kaguya.jpg (680x555, 16.46K)

What's the consensus on what chapters season 3 will cover? I'm barely on chapter 102

Attached: n.jpg (1080x1080, 87.04K)

It's obvious by the season's title alone. It will end on 137.

Obsessed

The manga should have ended years ago.

Attached: 1643660891340.png (782x1194, 1.02M)

cope

Attached: r-anime top 100.png (802x72, 128.11K)

It's not, though.

based Megumin dabbing on kaguya trannies

Cope with what?

>sex with her bf
>not husband
whore
>le forced
I dropped the manga there.

how the fuck do you guys keep up with so many manga of hundreds of chapters of perfect teens living their perfect lives? they had a tough life before though! and what about the rest of their 60+ years on earth after school? as long you keep your high school lover it's all peachy. fuck you romcomniggers to hell

I didn't have a peachy happy life in high school. So I want escapism where I did. High school is the optimum escapism destination because no wage cage.

why would i hype for something that is 2 months away still