Bojji

All hail the true king.

Attached: Ousama-Ranking-01-61.jpg (931x523, 32.04K)

Au au auuu?

I like this series, but the MC being completely non-verbal with no inner monologue is a major detriment to the story telling of the series. He feels very inactive in the plot.

Attached: FJfJ3RtXsAY6WlK.jpg (1654x2339, 679.18K)

Kage does the inner monologue for him.

why is her pointy nose so hot?

nose not big enough

Because they're making a Hero With a Thousand Faces plot without having read Hero With a Thousand Faces. The "western myth" feel that they're going for is well understood and they hit most of the pre-threshold-passing points, but since then they've been going off script and it shows.

Bojji to the first page!

>the MC being completely non-verbal with no inner monologue is a major detriment
That's his greatest appeal.

As a fan of 'show don't tell', I like the unusual choice of having no inner monologue. We get ideas of what he's thinking through his actions rather than anything else.

I only come to bojji threads to coom to my queen

Do people really watch this garbage?? I guess moepedos will watch anything

Yes my King

fuck off fake nerd boy. you're an invasive pest

I didn't vote for him.

>He missed out of the best show of 2021 because of the artstyle

love that lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

>anime is about not judging a book by its cover
>people that passed up on it over how it looks passed up on AOTS contender
pottery

I liked last week's episode way better than the previous, seeing Domas kicked in the groin and make a foolclown of himself, the Demon King being a pimp, plus Gigan DOING SOMETHING, it was nice.

90% of inner monologue is shit when put in anime, it does not even translate well into animation, Istg I can't stomach most manga adaptations because of this, they murder the pacing.

This show is the opposite of moetrash though, the style's got Tezuka and Nagai inspired characters, and the only prominent female characters are a creepy monster and a dorky milf with a cleopatra nose.

watched for 3 episode its peak midwit anime
Perfect anime for pseudo intellects and for children

The female characters and bojji are moe.

Attached: 1641223023951.webm (1920x1080, 993.81K)