Gundam

Is he the dumbest Gundam Protangonist of all time?

Attached: 1470783285345.jpg (210x240, 18.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VNX7WQOUIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He had to keep moving forward

He was a protagonist but he wasn't a hero of the story.

Attached: ibo heroes.jpg (3190x4085, 1.6M)

Shinn Asuka from Gundam SEED Destiny is the one protagonist who still doesn't age well to me to this day. Because I don't understand why did he become a whiny ragetard who turn against Kira Yamato and his other friends, apart from the fact that his voice actor was bullied by the director and writer of the show.

Because Gil has a way to stop war. Kira doesn’t. Also assram told him to a good soldier.

Shinn and script to seed was written by Fukuda, he has stated in interview that he had in mimd Lacus as an final atahonist to the series, but the script was changed half way trough by his wife and the main writer of the story Morosawa after she came back from tumor operation. Oh and she also was the one who created Kira in the first place...

I guess in the end women simply have no agency in anime industry.

^ script to destiny not seed*

Look at this space rat trash.

Yes, he had that hot cake Stapleton in front of him all the time but never went for some sweet ara ara from her. He’s supremely dumb. Most of his other decisions also only work out because plot demands it or mikazuki asspull. He has nice hair tho

youtube.com/watch?v=-VNX7WQOUIg

Attached: 1565755738787.jpg (1260x2048, 1.43M)

it's easily the dumbest gundam overall. they were so desperate for viewership they actually included pedo rape as a plot device. i'd rather watch SEED which was somehow less of an edgefest.

KACHITORITAI

Yeah, what the hell is sunrise doing? Make more Code Geass and space station Lelouch.

Gundam is fucking retarded in general and only literal cultists watch or follow it

Space Lelouch really is an excellent sequel idea

Dunno about the dumbest but he was dumb enough to die a virgin, so

I wonder if the new gundam AU coming out in october will out shit-show IBO?

who knows. maybe we'll get a full blown gay threesome with bonus rape. or yet another tired UC rehash but it's bound to suck, i'm not even sure hathaway can salvage the franchise. it looked good but it was boring as hell and i don't think we'd see the next movie for at least a few years anyway.

it's a shame, because mcgillis could have been decent by gundam standards, but then they decided "he's evil because rape and we're going to hit you over the head with it in 9000 unnecessary hamfisted flashbacks" and it all went downhill from there.

I like the toys enough so I don’t need to watch the awful commercials for them.

Based.

Attached: gundamheroes.jpg (749x749, 118.39K)

Is that Archer?