Choujin X has been dropped from Weekly Young Jump

It will continue to run on the web at Tonari no Young Jump, but this is kinda a hard blow anyway. So no more redraws/fixed panelings/extra color pages via the mag version. Perhaps that'll be done directly in the future volumes now.

Attached: 1.jpg (844x1200, 125.7K)

Turns out making another gay "le edgy" series wasn't a good idea

It was never intended to stay for a longer period on YJ because lack of chapters, and it started running on TnJ since chapter 1. YJ was just a promo for the first 15 chapters

Damn seething shitposters are fast, btw. first month sales were excellent

Kind of expexted since he does not have a refular shedule, still that might be bad in the long run.

like tears in the rain...

Attached: 1643597235352.png (432x446, 123.98K)

He also drew some cover art for a novel, and we should get a new CP for CJX soon too together with ch16. I personally love the fact that he can work on such a lax schedule now

Attached: 1640380347701.jpg (1258x1747, 446.41K)

>no more redraws/fixed panelings/extra
He can always do this in TnYJ, just like Murata. Plus it allows him to do random color pages similar to 6th chapter. Anyway it's been a long time since last chapter release. I guess it's good for Ishida but I hope he didn't lose motivation for work after sudden winter vacation.

>So no more redraws/fixed panelings/extra color pages via the mag version
The only redraw we got was for Chapter 2 because he drew more pages than he initially intended so he had to rearrange stuff. Color Pages are a loss, but he posts them enough on his twitter.

Attached: 1626924074310.jpg (2660x3496, 2.25M)

Chainsawmen wins again

>"There will be no chapter in December!"
>"I hope to see you all in the coming year!"
>no new chapter for January either
ishida sisters....

Isn't it moved to J+ now? Choujin X was Tonari no jump since day 1, the only reason why they allowed him to go on YJ was because he had clout.
It's the same as OPM basically

he went over the intial first 5 chapter slump that he always does, it's getting GOOD i belive in him, but i also wished he posted more

ISHIDA SISTERS DON'T PANIC

>Volume 3 storyboarded 2 weeks ago
>Chapter 16 probably 50+ pages long
>probably working on ch17 already
Trust the plan

Attached: 1614977529878.jpg (800x422, 168.06K)

Can Togashi come back to writing hxh already? Fuck that edgy shit.

Togashi is dead

Motherfucker don't go scaring me like that. I thought it was getting axed even though the first two volumes were doing well

Nah, he is Ishida Sui

no way it's getting cancelled, each tank sold like 110k first month without huge campaigns.
i knew it was either going on a hiatus in YJ while he'd be stacking chapters until they had enough to publish, but i didn't expect them to completely remove it.

Attached: 1629295013326.jpg (694x768, 84.42K)

Their loss. Can't wait for the chapter to drop boya

Same, I really warmed up to the characters and even enjoyed it more during my reread. You can tell he storyboards while having the whole volume in mind.
But man 2 months is a really long time, at least it didn't end on a annoying cliffhanger like HnK