Why do dragons in isekai adventure stories make the best companion/party member?

Why do dragons in isekai adventure stories make the best companion/party member?

Attached: 1643469240345.webm (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>sequel adaptation
>not superior prequel adaptation
Wasted. Skip.

currently reading isekais on webnovel, do i really need to make an account to read after 50 chapters? if i make an account i get all chapters for free or is there a catch?

You have to pay regardless.

Best girl.

Today I will remind them

Alma > Iris > that other girl

No one should like that other girl.

please don't, i found some interesting novels to read, this is even worse than having to deal witih MTL.

Just pirate...

That other girl is Matty's wife

Attached: 16-6137022f5aa1f.jpg (960x1365, 1.2M)

where do you pirate western novels? is there's some place like sukebei?

me when I drink espresso haha

Doesn't googling work just fine?

man do i feel fucking retarded, ill jump from a building into a truck parking lot.

best genes for breeding

Attached: spread2.png (1056x1088, 413.31K)

They have the right combination of poor socialization, strange sexual values to make them inviting girlfriends, but extreme wisdom and high power to be useful battle companions.

Arifureta proves you wrong

Alma is even more of a non-character than that other girl and literally written only to speed up the relationship between Mathy and that other girl, otherwise these 2 autists would spend literal centuries blueballing each other before realizing there are in love

Iris is a retard but shes OUR based retard

Iris wouldn't care about about being told that unless she knew what was coming next was worse than what the other two were imagining.

That's another reason then for removing the other girl and replacing her with Alma.

Is that other girl a different character to the other girl?

Based, I support the idea of replacing the other girl with Alma best girl.

Babu.

Attached: Babu.png (1080x1257, 577.54K)