Trails of Cold Steel Northern War anime airs early 2023

Haha, isn't this exciting?
dengekionline.com/articles/116497/

Attached: Rean Thinking.png (228x209, 127.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/riit0x/kondo_recognizes_that_kuro_no_kiseki_sales_were/hoxgna2/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2023
The fuck? Did Kuro flopping change their plans?

Why can't they give us a GOOD anime for Trails in the Sky instead, the only good part of the Trails series?

Kuro flopped?
Chapter 3 of Zero was great though

>2023
Fuck
>The Legend of Heroes: The Northern War, the first TV anime in the series, features the story of the track series from the perspective of the original heroine, Rav
WHAT THE FUCK

*Ravi

>2023
It's over... Falcom is bankrupt...

Attached: rean.webm (888x540, 446.25K)

Yes, they sold like shit last I heard about it

Director: Hidekazu Satou
Studio: Tatsunoko Productions
What do you think of this director/studio, Any Forums?

Attached: tioquestion.png (578x357, 124.87K)

>The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki: Northern War" is the first TV anime in the series, and is set in the Northwestern province of Northumbria on the continent of Zemlya, and tells the story of the series from the perspective of the original heroine, Lavi. The story is set in the autonomous province of Northumbria in the northwest of the continent of Zemria.
Why didn't they just adapt the games?

>Hidekazu Satou
Fuck me. He's awful.

Towacutest!
Towabest!
Towadorablest!
Atowablest!
Towadorabest!
Atowabest!

Attached: acuteandabest.jpg (2310x2558, 1.59M)

>Tatsunoko Productions
What was their last work anyway? Besides Pri stuff.

Is Tatsunoko the producer or the animation studio?

Because games are way too long to be adapted into something decent. Well if you cut most of the characters, removed most of the filler maybe you could make the story actually good.

I'm going to BELIEVE

Attached: the father the son and the holy spirean.jpg (1000x1000, 486.16K)

>Kuro flopped?

Attached: 1633003440702.png (577x508, 1.13M)

Hot damn, nips actually having taste for once. Thank goodness

Attached: __estelle_bright_and_joshua_bright_eiyuu_densetsu_and_1_more_drawn_by_swd3e2__ed284de715294a12dde92561b95c490d.jpg (2126x957, 1.12M)

I bought the Cold Steel games but I never played them because I heard they're a big disappointment compared to Sky and I feel like I already know everything about the character based on the Reanposting.

That's our Reanposters for you, haha...

>I heard they're a big disappointment compared to Sky
They are a large step down from Sky and Crossbell in terms of gameplay, but they're still fun and they have some absolutely top-tier waifus.

ENTER

>absolutely top-tier waifus.
Like-fucking-who?

>Kuro flopped?
It sold below expectations
reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/riit0x/kondo_recognizes_that_kuro_no_kiseki_sales_were/hoxgna2/?context=3

Like Celine.

I'd almost consider Coldsteel 1-2 to be "mostly" blameless since it isn't entirely responsible for the shit that happens in the next two games. 3 had the chance to turn things around but then all the shitty tropes and elements that you wished were improved earlier really hunker down in 4 and the ride doesn't improve.

I'd rank the CS games the lowest but fuck me do I love Aurelia

I mean, that depends on your taste. They've got girls for almost all tastes, although the one thing they're lacking in is girls with average-sized breasts, which are fucking unicorns in them.

They could just adapt each of the games with a 26 episode season.
Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Zestiria managed to get by with 26 episodes each too.

Jesus dude stop being influenced by garbage you read on this site.

>liking masculine women

>I never played them because I heard they're a big disappointment compared to Sky
Cold Steel is an overall improvement, 3&4 are the best duology in the series.

Attached: tierkiseki.png (1075x761, 1.08M)

I'd say Alisa and Laura are pretty average-sized. And so is Musse. And that's the main cast only.