Just binge read Tokyo Ghoul after somehow avoiding all spoilers for the past 7 years and loved it...

Just binge read Tokyo Ghoul after somehow avoiding all spoilers for the past 7 years and loved it. Gotta say I didn't expect a whole chapter of Touka and Kaneki's passionate fucking, but it was a nice surprise. I also really liked the schizo episode in chapter 144. Biggest complaints were that fight scenes could be a little difficult to follow and that characters came back from the dead a few too many times.

Attached: 91O3yN9rwsL.jpg (1765x2560, 654.78K)

The babymaking chapter mindbroke the fujoshits when it first hit. :re overall was a mess and even the original had some issues with direction. I believe that the story would've benefitted from giving more focus on Kaneki's changing perception of the world and the slow deterioration of his old self, but eh what's done is done

I could see how it might feel different if you're reading it month to month yeah, the pacing got pretty bad at some parts. Kaneki's edgy-Sasaki arc and the whole Tsukiyama thing felt pretty superfluous. I liked the original more than :re, but did enjoy the latter well enough.

She deserved so much better...
PartyBros, where ye at?

Attached: 1632028929342.png (942x1400, 769.99K)

best endgame ship honestly, but ishida is a shoujo fag so it had to be the dumpy one

now that it's almost been 4 years, are we as a society ready to admit that the OG quinx squad was the best?

Attached: DRvYVPyU8AARJhx.jpg (599x599, 86.99K)

Why is she so fat? While dressed up she always looks slim

Cant remember name of any member

Urie had nice character development

musuki (green)
shizaru (dead)
saiko (hastune miku)
and haise (ken kaneki)

the ending and anime literally killed all hype and any post mortem discussion

Which one of them was raped by the schizo dude?

this manga is so fucking mediocre i don't get the hype around it, beside kaneki being a fujo bait i don't get how this trash is even becoming popular in the first place. this shit is definitely not at the level of attack on titan.

>this shit is definitely not at the level of attack on titan.
KEK

mutsuki i think, i think ishida got bored with them and went fucking insane with this character, not worth the twist what so ever, and was used to bolster kaneki and touka's relationship

KEK

Attached: ewh.jpg (1280x720, 223.41K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1619890488046.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Was the anime that bad?

you don't know the half of it.

It's been so long since I watched the anime that I don't remember much of it's quality but here's what i can recall. S1 was a good adaptation, root was a weird experiment and it should've been confined to an OVA instead of being S2. Then the :re anime was dogshit, terrible pacing craming way too many chapters into too few episodes. Keep in mind that i watched S1 and root when they were new and before i read the manga, and i havent seen them since, while for :re i had already read the manga and only checked it out of curiosity

Do men really cry during sex...?

Attached: 15.jpg (1115x1600, 408.44K)

I cry while masturbating