Does barf taste good?

Does barf taste good?

Attached: 3f8558f8-dbf3-44d3-865d-e833241cd674.png (1115x1600, 775.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1483564040966184961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is this?

I feel like the author should've ended this after they tried to commit suicide.

it is ending next chapter

Wait, really?

twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1483564040966184961

Only if it's straight from the stomach of the girl you love.

What? Recent chapter felt like the manga was changing its focus to the other girls and was going to be dragged for a bit.

Vomit doesn't really taste that bad to me. Just a worse version of what I had been eating that day, I would assume someone else's puke would taste pretty bad. Also this manga gave me multiple new fetishes.
t. throw up hundreds of times

I throw up a lot as well and it basically just doesn't have taste to me

Maybe they'll start a spinoff or something.

aint it sourish due to the acid?

Yeah, there is a sourish flavor but it usually isn't that noticeable if you have been eating. Throwing up on a very empty stomach is much worse tasting and also more painful. If you haven't thrown up that much the taste of stomach acid is probably a lot more noticeable though.

I think it doesn't have taste for me because I do it so often
but I have an extremely high tolerance for sour in general, most sour stuff I barely feel

Act Age really jumped the shark.

I imagine the texture is a bigger issue if you had recently eaten

If Chiyoko was supposed to gaslight Yonagi into being her sexpet, we really missed out.

>have interesting couple
>now that the main problem is over you can focus on the relationship mechanics
>lets add 2 girls that are evil just because
The author is a hack

it was blatantly axed user cmon

Author said it was ending soon since like 7 months ago and it sold well, it's not getting axed, it's getting over.

It's puke!

maybe it was axed by the author but there is no conceivable way where the story can end normally in 1 chapter, even if the other user is somehow right that the recently introduced subplot will get its own spinoff the main stuff has gone nowhere near a climax