Elfen Lied

Reboot when?

Attached: 12-30-20h37m.png (687x570, 400.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2yCMmWNXsI
youtube.com/watch?v=rI9Ka55iEC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why remaking something that's perfect, id wager my ass they would tone down the gore these days

they could complete it following the manga this time

never, it's too violent, I can't watch

it's violent but it also gets very cute then violent again

i don't think the gore would be affected
the nipples gotta go tho, can't have nipples on tv
buy the blu rays for that

it's stupid violence though

The only reason to have more would be more Nana.

Can't always get those on the bds either.

what do you mean by that

depends on the show really
when did they start getting rid of nipples for tv shows?
it was not uncommon to see them in the 80s and I recently watched welcome to the nhk and that has nipples despite being from the mid 2000s but maybe those were added in the dvd release

I want an Elfen Lied Ultimate that has Bandou's fights and character arc in more detail.

>perfect
Yeah, remove the best character arc and make the long awaited rematch off-screen, totally perfect.

Attached: 228.png (1066x1600, 701.54K)

Adapt Parallel Paradise first. That shit is getting just more fun with every new chapter.

Attached: he is gonna steal all women you love.jpg (1127x4800, 3.4M)

>dude.. the source material
i don't care and didn't read, regardless of how superior you think it is, the show is well paced, directed, animated and complete piece of work on its own, besides you must know how costly it is adapting 1 to 1 to manga, corners just had to be cut, why do you think the same won't happen today maybe even to greater extent

What batch do you recommend? I'm seeing a lot of 4GB batches where it's either filtered, upscaled, sharpened or all

i mean its low iq violence

they could never remake this iconic scene
youtube.com/watch?v=-2yCMmWNXsI

>rebooting The Early 00s: The Anime
It would never work

Attached: 1602172818839.png (1386x1072, 1.18M)

You've apparently never once in your life heard of Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate.

>I can't watch
You need to be 18 to post here.

As long as they keep the ending song

youtube.com/watch?v=rI9Ka55iEC8

Attached: Erufenritto.jpg (1280x960, 138.18K)

The source was always mediocre but turns even worse after the part they adapted with incredulous technology and an ending where everyone miraculously survived.

The t.v. series had a bit of a poor ending too and they could improve upon that.