Jojolion

While the ending wasn’t perfect, this is definitely still in the Top 3 best parts.

Attached: 3C65F1F4-06B1-42C0-BE0B-C4FE916B5FB6.jpg (761x1200, 613.84K)

The ending made it a bottom 3 part.

Agreed. I enjoyed it a great deal, it was a fun ride. The ending was a bit lackluster, I hope the next part gives us some additional epilogue or continuance.

retards

Attached: 1619372083151.gif (324x202, 1.53M)

You probably like Part 5, lmao

Ending was pretty meh, but I don’t think it was so bad that it retroactively hurt the rest of the manga. So it’s about the best we could expect.

The last third of the story is atrocious and makes the entire thing a waste of time. Gappy also loses any semblance of a personality. The series starts to fall apart after Vitamin C but the last 15 chapters might actually be the worst thing in the entire series.

It sucks. And I don't like it.

Attached: file.png (823x445, 548.47K)

Jobin will come back in part 9, right bros...?

Attached: Copium.png (571x1399, 457.96K)

Maybe in the Top 3 best parts that star a Josuke.

What was the point of shoving him away in favor of WoU? At the very least, AW Diego didn't take away from Valentine's spotlight during SBR and the latter still had a meaningful death. Jobin's death felt pointless, like all the time and effort invested into his character was just so he could die to a can of hair spray.

Imagine being this proud of your retardation. Or are you just baiting?

In the end, what WAS a Jojolion?

Seethe

Jojolion frustrates me because it has a lot of stuff I like but also a lot of issues. Especially with its pacing. I'd either have made Damo the main villain or just introduced Tooru earlier. Wonder of U was a cool stand and concept and Tooru had some neat ideas behind him but the whole third act was weird. Although when it comes to main villains only introduced in the last act, Tooru is still better than Diavolo.

Probably just the usual Araki thing of drawing random stuff that looks good, but why is there a stone mask next to WoU?

Attached: yasuho.jpg (930x1335, 238.71K)

A miracle that should not exist and will lead to the deaths of several people

It started out as a 9/10, went to a 6/10 and down to a 2/10 for the ending.

easily the best part, KYS

Part 7 is the only GOOD part of JoJo.

*BANG* *BANG*

OPEN UP THIS IS THE POLICE

JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDERS OF KEI NIJIMURA AND RAI MAMEZUKU, ASSAULT OF AN OFFICER, ESCAPING POLICE CUSTODY, AND CONNECTION WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DR. SATORU AKEFU

Attached: file.png (640x919, 549.63K)

>Who was the flashback guy Josuke remembered in the first arc?
>What was with the baby that washed up on the beach?
>Why did Josuke, Joshu and Yasuho end up with bite marks?
>What was the point of Karera's character?
>What was the point of Kei's character?
>Is Holly just gonna die now?
>Why did the whole thing end with a random flashback?

Attached: this asshole.jpg (316x345, 35.19K)

Hard to disagree, it's definitely got a lot of my favorite moments. My only criticisms are that it's a bit of a slow start and a lot of minor characters like Pocoloco, Sandman, Mountain Tim and even Hot Pants get sort of pushed to the side or abruptly killed despite being built up earlier on.

JoJolion is a story about breaking the curse user

Part 5 is decent except for Diavolo. It's got a lot of strong characters, even the tertiary villains like Pesci and Prosciutto are memorable. But Diavolo just isn't good as a main villain. Doppio and King Crimson were interesting and so was his gimmick of not wanting to be seen but once we do finally see him, he's just not that interesting.