Does literally nothing

>does literally nothing
>wins the mc bowl anyway
Holy fuck. The writing is almost as retarded as the girl herself.

Attached: 98b66a91b060f136b6663f816e2a6a98.jpg (720x720, 61.42K)

you for fricking subverted kiddo

Look at who she was competing with.

Ninofags still seething. Never change.

Attached: 1a98s1df9fn.jpg (700x729, 68.24K)

Rule #4: The girl with least development has to win to balance things out.

Attached: Image 606.jpg (879x1080, 548.41K)

She wasn't even competing though. She stayed in the background cucking herself into a comedy relief character.

Rent free, 4trash.

after the ultra ironic terrible ending to GE, I really don't know why people gave her another chance

>She stayed in the background cucking herself into a comedy relief character.
Why did you bring up ninoshit into this? Only thing she won was a rejection or two.

Attached: 1611929920298.jpg (1280x720, 334.8K)

ninibros...

Love all sisters, no matter if they are 1, 3, 4 or 5. Love them all.

I really don't understand why you would throw all writing to shit like this only to appeal to pity shit. Forced as fuck.

Nothing wrong with GE. Tried and true formula of dating main girl, breakup, dating secondary girl, breakup, finally ending up with main girl again.

Nino original end moving with her american freind to USA?

we know Fuu-kun

Obviously I was talking about Yotsubitch, illiterate 4tard.

Bitchno was the comedic relief quint, seems like everybody but you knew it, tiebro

Attached: 1562707679365.png (688x601, 123.48K)

all I remember of the ending is the dumb shit kidnapping plot
and then domekano was 300 chapters of similar-tier storylines

That has nothing to do with the secondary girl. People say GE was bad because MC dated secondary girl only to dick her and then break up and go back to first girl. Same with KNIM by Seo.

Shitsuba was the designated genki goofball until the forced crybaby flashback. Youre showing your speedreading again schizo.

you're the one who brought up the secondary girl
all I said was the ending (i.e., how half of the last volume was a stupid fucking kidnapping) was retarded and indicative of her lack of skill as a writer

She was the genki goofball as set up for the payoff, you mongoloid. That's how stories work. She was the one offering real support

Still nothing wrong. Basically what Kaguya is doing now to add a little bit of flair to the ending without jeopardizing the obvious endgame couple.

SASUGA OUSEN-SAMA

if you can read that garbage and think "nothing wrong" then I guess it's possible to go on and enjoy domekano with the stabbings and comas and yakuza and drug addicts and whatever other inane plotlines got included to drag it out as long as possible

Yes. Domekano's drama is kinda like GTO which also ran in the same magazine. Nothing too unusual other than the endgame couple switcheroo.

There is no fucking way these aren't falseflagging 4fags at this point. There is no way 2/3fags are still salty.

The only reason Neggy wrote her like that was for the sake of subversion. Clear example of an untalented hack who had to go more and more assinine with his writing each week to keep the readers attention. Cumulating in his ultimate asspull of making the orange trashbag with no development win.

we hate two times no here.

2btfos why didn't he pick the girl that roofied him twice?????

RENT
FREE
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Attached: AE0D7F83-B44A-4C78-9D54-5C1D5AA2ADBD.jpg (3508x2480, 1.27M)

More development was needed but something to consider.

Yotsuba and Ichika to a degree, until she shot herself in the foot. were the only ones thinking.about Futaro's happiness. Nino and Miku had an "I'll be truly happy if I'm dating Futaro." mindset, but the thought of if he would be happy dating them never really registered with them.

The line Futaro says to Maruo just before the wedding showcases this. He asks him if Yotsuba is happy in their relationship, and he says she's the happiest he's ever seen her. And he's the happiest he's ever been too.