NTR

Dropped.

Attached: cuck boy.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

picked up

The dick always gets the girl. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna kill myself.

He ended up with best girl though

He literally ends up alone with his jap trash mother in a wage-slave job. Mizuho just says hi and so long. That's it. He's cucked.

>says hi
More female contact than I’ve ever had, I’d count it as a win

It was all so pointless, dude. Why didn't they confront the director of the school (GOD). Why did they tease this character (pic related) for him to be so irrelevant at the end, like the oppai whore Aki sensei, or like everybody else Why do they tease his relationship whith Nozomi so much throught the show, making promises and yada yada for him to just get cucked? This is not fulfilling at all, like a finale should be. Cut bittersweet, it's just bitter, and retarded.

Attached: 218258.jpg (285x399, 17.67K)

>dropping it in the last 10 minutes of the last episode

Since Any Forums hate self-insert, they gonna like it
See?

I just like NTR my duderino

it was le deep bro

If I knew I would have dropped it sooner. Now I feel like shit, and it happens way too often. Fucking stupid teasing piece of shit show.

I honestly think it was just made along the way. It felt like that at least, specially the last chapters. Nozomi's death made no fucking sense either. What the fuck killed her anyway?

Most Any Forums are fag who love shoujo/josei but not shonen/seinen

in my opinion the monkey episode, dog crystal episode, and the tower of babylon episode were great, everything else was poorly thrown together nonsense and altogether the show didn't have a succinct message

this

>watching forced animation
kek

It hurts...

What do you mean?

The series completely changed directions, at the beginning it was more of a simplified examination of how society works and enforces it's rules through the eyes of superpowered middle schoolers, but from the middle onwards it becomes an anthology of short stories tackling all sorts of themes from all sorts of angles, for all intents and purposes Hoshi's story was done in chapter 6, though if you believe the hyper advanced society in Rajdani's story near the end were the kids who went on his arc then there's the possibility he is the guy who invented death and that's how his story ends.

last episode is a bit late to drop a series.