Kinnikuman

translation came back, time for a thread

Attached: 9784088828145-645x1024.jpg (645x1024, 188.92K)

We're still a little behind but at least they are back. Looking forward to reading Neptuneman's first singles match in the entire manga.

Attached: index.jpg (1688x1192, 1.66M)

The Notorius was my favorite Choushin in design and fighting style so far,
yeah was waiting for his match also Ashuraman and Robin too

So far I haven't got a favourite Choushin design but Leopardon coming back was a great moment. I don't see this being better than the Perfect Origin Arc though.

Attached: Kinnikuman34.jpg (1800x1028, 498.73K)

i feel everything went rushing since Satan vs Justiceman, what was the point of the Omega Centuries if they wouldn't be part of the fight? Aristera should have taken a place instead of Warsman and maybe Pirateman for Sunshine

Nice, four chapters to dig into.

You never know, they might be back after sorting out their retarded home planet. Also Pirateman's design is based, he needs to come back for sure.

Attached: index.jpg (844x1200, 700.18K)

Who's your top 3 chojin
For me in no particular order:
Zebraman
Mammothman
Neptuneman

Ashuraman
Big Body
Pentagon

Akuma Shogun
Robin Mask
Warsman

Attached: index.png (882x1400, 575.37K)

they should have called it Maple Revenger

That was one of my favourite finishers.

Attached: index.jpg (844x1200, 951.42K)

the only choushin design I enjoyed so far is Ideaman because the is the only one that has a design that conveys godhood, I wish yudetamago had put more thought into the choushin designs instead of simply picking random designs from the fan submitted choujin pile

yeah I wish the choushin had the chance the fodderize a bunch of jobbers like perfect chojin did with the weaker devil chojins and the omega centaurians did with the jobber squad

Attached: canadianman.png (759x1078, 834.91K)

>trunks
>sweatpants
>a single yellow kneepad

how high my IQ need to be to understand Phoenix's fashion sense?

this, perfect origin and Omegas had the first matches to show their moves, Choushin started the fight with three loses

300IQ

big body team could have made a better job(no pun intended) at establishing them as threat if each of them fought a choushin alone instead of having rampageman rampaging all over them in the split of a second

I like his design but why the fuck he has action figure elbow joints

could had worked this way
>instead of just Big Body team, there is Team Zebra and Team Mariposa too
>they rush against the choushins
>Bicorn takes Zebra team
>Caucasusman Mariposa team
>and The Natural, Big Body Team
>Leopardon appears at the end and fights Rampageman like he did

Is there a reason for the gap between Ch 750 and 761?

There was some issue with the volume numbering on MD so the scan team uploaded the later ones first by mistake.