Saber as servant disappeared in 5th Grail War, but her spirit now somehow keeps overwriting into Gray's body

>Saber as servant disappeared in 5th Grail War, but her spirit now somehow keeps overwriting into Gray's body.
>Sakura is left in Fuyuki and completely forgotten. (Shinji probably keeps breeding her)
>Shirou moved with Rin into London, and now is target of love rivalty between her and Luvia.
>Rin is now legit main action heroine of Fate series, hanging around with El-Melloi and Gray on their adventures and look like to know even projection magic now.
Ok guys, time to time to accept that this is primal canon from now on.

Attached: 2hhAxBt.jpg (2048x1496, 333.48K)

You dawg, I heard you liked Fate. So we put a spinoff in your spinoff.

>Gray
Who?

And this will lead into Dismantling Grail War.

Attached: B9q6XZF.jpg (2048x1496, 419.5K)

This cutie.

Attached: 16516.png (501x600, 325.85K)

I don't know what's going on with those pants, but I like them. The hoodie looks great too. Overall much better than her pirate outfit.

Attached: Ishtar Avenger 1.png (512x724, 140.94K)

Forgot to say they remind me of Astarte's body suit, hence the pic.

I read the event Sanda wrote for FGO and it instantly murdered any interest I might have had in his novels. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was a combination of meandering, characters who did stuff but with no reason to care, a midboss who had absolutely no reason to be an enemy at all, a "shocking start" that hinged on a thing that nobody with half a braincell would have believed would stick, and a resolution that depended completely on a trick which contradicted its own stated premises.

Since Athoria started possessing her, Gray has now one little blonde strand of hair.

Attached: New Gray.png (434x301, 235.32K)

Holy based.

What's the deal here? Will this rescue her out of the throne of heroes and make her live as a human again?

>projection magic now
Shirou has been teaching Rin intimately, hasn't he? In bed and outside it, of course.

>primal canon
Why can't you retards understand the concept of a multiverse and multiple timelines there is no primal canon

luvia will win the sherobowl

Neat. So this is basically the adventures of Waver, Gray, Artoria, Rin, and Shirou. All we need now is the Redman himself to have the old fate gang with Waver's gang.

I can't imagine how much magic they would have to muster to bring in Nameless/Emiya.

No idea, but imagine that Artoria would become basically Darius from Prisma, if things continue like this. Gray herself also became even more op.

Attached: cDrngoZ.jpg (2048x1496, 430.53K)

A village girl raised by a Morgan cult to become a host body for Artoria's prophesied return, or something. She literally cannot stop turning into a Saberface, and it scares her. Waver got her out of the village and she's super grateful, but her saberface always kinda triggers his Grail War PTSD so she tries keeping the hood on. She wields Rhongomyniad sealed in a transforming weapon-cube inscribed with Sir Kay's personality.

This summary is mostly secondhand info from only seeing the show, so apologies for any inaccuracies.

Attached: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 06 - Large 33.jpg (1280x720, 73.33K)

I honestly doubt it'll happen, but it'll be cool if he was summoned
>Emiya gets summoned somehow
>Sees Rin and gets a bit emotional
>Sees Shirou who has grown tall, with a well-toned ripped body, and has brown tanned skin
>Emia: *Shakes head* "Yare yare, we here we go again."

>Emiya*

You can only do so well when you have to write for some shitty gacha

As for now, Shirou is not part of those adventures. Instead there is new character named Ergo, who is taking his place for now. Shirou is more unseen character, who only gets mentioned by Rin or Luvia.

Attached: El-Melloi team.jpg (1107x1493, 1.24M)

Reminder that Flat is dead, Casefags

Attached: file.png (1284x2059, 1.19M)

Not yet, but he likely will sooner or later. Saw I read Shirou was hanging back in London because he had business to do, and Luvia was with him.

>grail war PTSD
was really funny in SF when Flat sent Waver a picture of Gilgamesh and he freaked the fuck out

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 611K)

There are degrees of separation. Some Fate series are wildly different timelines from FSN such as Apo, Strange Fake, and FGO, but IIRC Case Files is supposed to follow from the FSN timeline.

No, you lazy template-reply faggot, that's not an excuse. A whole host of writers can and have done much better. Have you actually read the novels and can you vouch for the writing being any better? Because I don't think you can salvage a writer of magic mysteries whose core denouements contradict shit stated as elementary premises in the denouement itself.

It's primal in sense, that this is closest timeline to original FSN we will get for foreseeable future and explore over several upcoming projects. With Dismantling Grail War being it's Endgame.

Why do Rinfags hate and seethe about sakura so much? Rin loves Sakura. Is it because sakura gets the final route intead of the middle one like rin and that makes them feel autistically insecure?

Attached: projecting.png (208x216, 18.89K)

>Strange Fake
>wildly different
huh?
It's literally just 5 years after some form of FSN.
The only thing "wildly different" is the existence of the ancestors, which Nasu LATER said only existed in Tsuki timelines, which apparently need to be separated from FSN timelines

Personally I've never seen why they can't exist in one reality. Timeline nonsense is retarded outside of stuff that absolutely can't coexist like different routes, but Nasu is a hack and can't figure it out or doesn't want to.

Attached: Gilgamesh throne.png (1503x1503, 3.87M)

>Not yet, but he likely will sooner or later.
Yes. For now we got different cameos.

Attached: LNSrdcE.jpg (2048x1496, 334.05K)

Every time I see this image I'm reminded that Kerry is the best Fate protagonist

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)