One Punch Man

Why is Murata feminizing Garou so much? Is he getting desperate because the sales are tanking and is now trying to bait fujos?

Attached: 09A226C7-19A8-4350-A5BF-D426507E74B4.png (800x1138, 1014.45K)

Those quads require checking

It's just a setup to give him 20 new forms and then redraws of all the forms to pad this bullshit arc for another decade
>PLATINUM GAROU
>OCEAN GAROU
>ELDER GAROU
>VOMITED GAROU

Post where he's being feminized then? You're stating something but showing no evidence of it.
And don't just post a funny meme image and call it a day, actually describe with words what you mean OP.

Attached: 1643480602503.png (871x1231, 714.01K)

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1643298199175.png (1844x1322, 3.95M)

I'm a fujo but when a bait is too blatant it's difficult to enjoy it.

I was ~80 chapters behind but caught up over the last week, I saw someone post that the manga is ending after this arc, is that true? Does that mean after after the MA is gone there is just an epilogue left?

Attached: 0151-028.jpg (784x1145, 49.42K)

Webcomic continues beyond this, no idea if there are plans to end the manga.

It’s possible. It’s the only reasonable explanation for introducing Blast this early on besides Murata retardation

Bump

bro... the hype is dead and buried... you need to let it go, it's just getting sad at this point

bump

Was this the moment Garou gained the power of God?
Before that he gained power by eating monster cells?

So dumb. Murata really wanted to have his Avengers assemble moment with all the characters showing up to the field.

Okay, let's do some actual theorizing: How could this arc possibly end with Garou still being the final threat? At this point, I think he's just going to challenge Saitama to a boxing match or something instead of actually trying to beat him.

according to saitama he was actually weaker in that form

Man you really don't know what's going on do you? Go back to pleddit.

that's retarded, why introduce suiko then? or hint at the amai mask arc? low IQ take, the reason blast was introduced was to expand on the God teasing that the webcomic also did in the MA arc

helicopter is gonna crash, garou is going to lose it, get the shit beaten out of him by tatsumaki and the s class, then go on a rampage

My little anti hero can't possibly be this cute

all the manga is doing is giving context to awakened garou's leap from what he was underground to the powerhouse that killed golden sperm. the fact that there is still human skin showing is to illustrate the fact that garou hasn't completely tossed away his humanity yet, something will happen to give him a new form and become a monster
we probably are gonna get one more form then saitama fights him

I quicky just skimmed through the latest ch so i didn't see it . And i saw this from a thread. It's so embarrassing.

Attached: 1643439236816.png (713x1138, 1.25M)

bump

>gag manga can't have funny moments only edgy monster bullshit that is already spoiled to most people due to webcomic faggot complaining
go to plebbit where they agree with you retard

that's just your headcanon, it's unclear if saitama was referring to that form or this one afterwards

Attached: opm-wc-93-pg-15-16.png (1075x760, 626.61K)