We are going to have to talk about Shin Eva at some point

Any Forums is the definitive home for genuine eva conversation. Any Forums used to have 5 eva discussion threads on board at all times; Any Forums counted down the shin eva movie for almost 200 days; Any Forums was having daily threads for months about how we there will finally be a legit way to watch eva (until netflix managd to fuck it up as bad as they did, and when they did, Any Forums was entirely filled with threads discussing how bad of a job they did)
The same Any Forums is now refusing to talk about eva because a god damn shipping war.

Attached: キャプチャ-182.png (1245x527, 558.12K)

>We are going to have to talk about Shin Eva at some point
No.

Most overrated shit ever.

You can talk about EVA on every fucking anime site, Any Forums isn't special or better than any of them just because muh asuka or muh rei arguments, fuck off

Evangelion ended in End of Evangelion. Rebuilds never happened. Mari doesn't exist. Asuka is best girl.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 12.02K)

Take a shot every time you see Any Forums on this thread

This board is the worst place to talk about this show. There's shitters that will always try to have the same conversation over and over again and some of them literally copy paste replies. And people never mention any specific details about the show, they either don't remember it or haven't seen it in the first place.

Ass mad revisionist faggots.
Any Forums used to have constant, real discussion about evangelion at a much higher quality and sophistication than any other site. Be it because of the people here, or because of the system that allows controversial opinions and new ideas without downvoted or doxxing, both lead to the same thing.
We will talk about shin eva one day, not just a "who got to suck shinji off" discussion, but a real discussion about the nature of shin eva.

We talked about it when it came out, dipshit

>or because of the system that allows controversial opinions and new ideas without downvoted or doxxing
You sound like a massive newfag. Is EVA the only anime you watched? No wonder you're so obsessed with it.

Attached: 1642969809249.jpg (554x554, 40.88K)

No one wants to talk about the movie because it's shit and everyone already got out their thoughts months ago.

Has it occurred to you that no one talks about it because it was trash?

>a real discussion about the nature of shin eva
It's shit and Anno is trolling.

Attached: 32976520695_bc2de38ded.jpg (500x385, 105.69K)

>MAI WAIFU IS NO LONGER FUCKING MY SELF INSERT
Then stop having your personality be just a copy of someone else!
Hell, Soryou and shikinami are not even the same person! You just want a red haired girl twintailed girl to bully you without giving a damn who she is, yet you fight for her sake like your life depends on it.

HOLY HELL WHAT A PROJECTING RETARD MARI MAKES NO SENSE ORIGINAL EVA CHARACTERS WHERE PERFECTLY BALANCED I DONT SELF INSERT AS SHINJI NOBODY DOES THIS YOU FAGGOT GO BACK TO NETFLIX REDDIT

Are you so focused on being a retard that you forgot what site you were on?
The whole point of an anonymous imageboard is that ideas can be shared without likes or names or posting history.

Uhh we know that retard kun.
I'm saying you're a newfaggot because the way you talk about it sounds like something only an actual newfaggot would say.

Attached: 1589815252722.png (453x624, 383.94K)

Look at you, user, you are freaking the fuck out.
Instead of thinking about the anime and why things happen, looking back at your own take, you chose to bottle it in and now look at you.
If all you care about is asuka being happy, she is happy with kensuke. Mari makes a lot of sense if you pay attention.

I don't mind sounding like a newfag, I talk the way I talk and I have been talking this way on Any Forums for over a decade.
Meanwhile you sure sound like a massive loser.
>newfag is not offensive enough for him, he is so mad that he has to say newfaggot
newsflash, retard, everyone on this website is a faggot.

2d > 3d
Rebuild is shit and not true Eva

>The creator I liked so much has just gone retarded, yeah, that's it
Nice coping.

>>newfag is not offensive enough for him, he is so mad that he has to say newfaggot
>newsflash, retard, everyone on this website is a faggot.
Holy schizo.

Attached: 1628187633069.gif (351x398, 100.55K)

We don't talk about it because it was garbage.

Now you are complaining about the 3dcg, despite the fact that EOE has 3dcg.
Anno was always interested in experimental techniques and idea. From the first moment of EVA you can tell that.

>we need to talk about shin eva
>doesn't actually talk about shin eva at all
OP is a certified faggot

>[HEADCANON]

Rate the films.

3.0 > 2.0 > 3.0+1.0

You are trying to oldfag RP by posting bludgeon angel and yume nikki, but all of your file names are from 2019-2022.