"Chad" Eren was a mistake,it made people forget that Eren at his core is a bitch who can't do shit by himself

"Chad" Eren was a mistake,it made people forget that Eren at his core is a bitch who can't do shit by himself.
So the ending was quit fitting for him.

Attached: Eren_meets_Yeagerists.png (809x1080, 623.25K)

Stick to your containment thread, snkredditor.

chad memes in general stopped being funny when people began using them to pat themselves on the back

Alliance chuds actually believe this.

Protip, anons: When you see underscores like this _ in the filename, simply ignore the post, it'll always be shit.

Attached: 1637805811440.gif (500x281, 832.64K)

Snk was always badly drawn edgeshit that got lucky it had a nice adaptation

Looks like OP is right since every reply is just attacking him instead of giving an argument back.

but chadren was still an autistic edgelord like the rest of the series, it's just that people are too stupid to get it, mix that with that weird hatred for "positive shounen MC" that has been going on lately and you get the shitshow that we got

Attached: 9IepnO1p_400x40.jpg (400x400, 16.37K)

>mix that with that weird hatred for "positive shounen MC" that has been going on lately
It's just aftershocks of the 00s edge wave.

>Eren at his core is a bitch who can't do shit by himself.
What about that time he stabbed two adults to death with a knife when he was a kid? He's never been portrayed as a crybaby, useless or a bitch so that's just your head canon. He's always been edgy, determined and ready to take other people's lives from the very start.
>b-but he cried once as a kid!

Attached: 1642254813349.png (230x332, 98.18K)

>"because I was born into this world"
Doesn't have any kids
>"Hell or hope, I don't know, the only ones who will ever know, are the ones who keep moving forward"
Stops moving forward
>"Until all my enemies are destroyed"
Until 80% of my enemies are destroyed
>I won't bet Paradis future
Bets Paradis future (and gets destroyed)
>You are not slave or a god, just a human being
Actually she is a super schizo that played him
>My saviour, the the worst girl in the world...
So go and fuck the farmer
>I don't want Mikasa to be with other man
Mikasa gets horsed
>I will put an end to 2000 years of titan domination
Becomes the new parasite
>I'm gonna avenge Carla
Commits matricide to save his enemey

Attached: 1634351758210.png (1348x1112, 1.09M)

He got kidnapped 3 times, got eaten by a titan and has the lowest kill count as a soldier of the survey corps out of the main cast.
He cried to Historia at the cave.
Aka read the manga.

don't call me Aka

Why did Isayama do this? Was it revenge against the fans?

he saw cuckrenfags getting uppity

>noooo you can't like this character im gonna fucking kill him and then cuck him
kek

When you put it like that... he's like the most cucked mc ever

because it's true according to Isayama, who's not a fan of chad except for Armin.

From one of the most based to one of the most cucked in just a handful of chapters.
I don't think there's an author that makes me seethe as much as Isayama. Enjoy your fucking sauna

what part of "the stories that stuck with me the most were the ones that hurt me so thats the kind of story I wanted to make" did you fail to understand?
and it was a total success, people are still hurt by it years later and once the anime concludes it'll hurt even more people for an even longer time, at least 10 years

I thought hurt means they were sad, like a tragic ending or something not the absolute comedy show we got.
The ending doesn't hurt as much when you know it's a comedy and Eren is just a joke character.

eren was always a garabge char