Waifu of the decade

Waifu of the decade

Attached: 1643547628988.jpg (1024x1024, 98.55K)

Nope

Yes

Maybe

Worst girl in her own show

Oops meant to say best!

Attached: 1643550416813.jpg (1280x720, 98.89K)

It's already been ten years since Oreimo

If you unironically think this you need to reevaluate the actual story.
Kirino is the one who saves Kyousuke's soul.

What's with her left hand? Is it new art or something? Kind of ugly.
Never was lost, barely a lazy hag without enough social stimulation.
Or can you prove Kirino plotted to save his brother from le "evil" Manami conspirations?

She drived him to an impossible love path. He get so many girls on him, but was forced to cut with them just to be with his sister for some months, and they didn't even fucked !

>Or can you prove Kirino plotted to save his brother from le "evil" Manami conspirations?
There's nothing definitive, but there's a little evidence.
>after causing the rift between the siblings, Kyousuke's grades dropped, indicating Manami's poor influence
>only person to react with actual yandere at Kyousuke x Kirino, and this is a story which has Ayase in it

Meanwhile, Kirino actually motivated Kyousuke to
>make more friends
>improve his grades
>find hobbies (albeit it's fucking anime so this might be a point against)
and just generally improve himself. Best girl is always the one who improves MC's life the most.

Imagine not being even the 3rd best girl in your own show

reminder that besides being poor kuroneko is a cuck

Attached: 1421018606974.jpg (800x1200, 481.93K)

She may be the girl of the decade, but she's not my waifu.

That's fine, she's married.

Attached: Kirino cuddle.gif (498x278, 2.43M)

That's hot. She can clean up Kyousuke's sticky leavings on Kirino's ass and thighs.

>make more friends
She never did.
Kyousuke is sociable enough to make new friends out of weirdos, pretty tied to otaku hobbies that's true, or strengthen his bonds through events (Akagi)
>after causing the rift between the siblings, Kyousuke's grades dropped, indicating Manami's poor influence

Having bad grades just means he doesn't care about school much and never felt like working at all, because of depression.
Proof is seeing the otakugirls hardworking and having fun inspired him trying a little more on his own (dont know if it means he stopped working with Manami, even if by the time he's alone it is the case)
>only person to react with actual yandere at Kyousuke x Kirino, and this is a story which has Ayase in it
Ayase is a bitch and a cunt, not a tsundere.
>find hobbies (albeit it's fucking anime so this might be a point against)
Merely a main pastime. Still is a worthless commoner. What hobbies are you talking about?

>>only person to react with actual yandere at Kyousuke x Kirino, and this is a story which has Ayase in it
>Ayase is a bitch and a cunt, not a tsundere.
What did he fucking mean by this? I never called Ayase a tsundere, moron, she's clearly a yandere (as indicated by how many endings in the VN she kills Kyousuke)
>Ayase
>tsundere
This is the IQ of anti-Kirino anons. Jesus.

ayase is a good girl, don't talk to my wife like that !

I watched it but didn't read novel nor manga version. I heard that Kyosuke married Kuroneko and they had a daughter after he broke up with Kirino, is it true?

>decade
Try century.