Will they expand on the triumphant return of Armin to paradis in the anime?

Attached: Historia bowing to Chadmin.jpg (709x1438, 439.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/users/9959001/artworks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't remember her being that fat

Attached: Historia.png (963x765, 765.54K)

why would they waste their budget on this?

This show made me HATE twinks. Fuck you snk, fuck you.

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (1181x1200, 135.79K)

>triumphant
It was only thanks to Historia that they did not got executed as traitors as they should have been.

an Americ*n drew this

>why would they waste their budget on this?
Because ARMIN.

But then again the island aperantly apparently turn into a militaristic authoritarian state soo they probably did shot that faggot later on exept for Mikasa since she was Eren's sister.

Historia didn't really have a choice. She had to make concessions(op pic) with Armin for the future of Paradis.
It's not like Eren destroyed all the nations. Like we saw from where Levi was, some places were completely fine.

Japanese actually.
pixiv.net/en/users/9959001/artworks

Well the canon was written by a Japanese guy too, so it only makes sense.

BAfats...

Attached: Bort supports AA.png (980x742, 943.71K)

Why is...she naked?

Well Armin returned from war having beaten Eren, on whom she relied, or well betted on. So she had to make concessions.

No matter what they change in the anime, the final arc is not salvageable:
-Eren's character assassinated and turned into the slave of Ymir/Fate with fried brains, that actually wanted to flee from his own war and seclude himself in his own walls, that's why people started calling him Karl Yeager, or Eren Fritz.
-Mikasa, a one-dimensional character that was not properly developed since season 1 turned into the centerpiece of the entire story. A weight her character had no ability to carry
-Numerous plot contrivances and straight up plot holes. Falco suddenly turns into the Beast titan and learns to fly. Characters just happen to be exactly where they are needed for the plot. Alliance charges in into heavily controlled enemy territory and gets out with ZERO casualties. The founding titan suddenly can manipulate the memories of other great titans and Ackermans, rendering the entirety of the lore and the history of the series into nonsense. Rumbling making no logisitcal sense when it comes to time-frame and the scale, Eren himself was still in Africa.
-Nonsensical story-lines that go nowhere, like the pregnancy, which literally is a plot hole with the dates and her lying about when she got pregnant and complete nonsense on how it was needed for the plan.
-Eren's motivations and decisions make no sense with 139 revelations, and retrospectively make both Zeke's plan and Kiyomi's plan much better alternatives, both of which he rejected because muh Historia, even though he didn't give any real shit about her, and lied to her and didn't even bother to send a farewell message to let her know that he fucking lied to her.
-Characters literally disappear and written off the story, like Yelena, god knows why she existed, god knows what she did, and god knows what happened to her.
-Ymir, literally everything about her.

I can keep going, and long. But i think Eren's "I kept moving forward so that Mikasa kills me" settles it. Completely ruined narrative.

There was apparently a civil war in eldian empire among great titans, which pushed the cuck King to do what he did. And yet the ending reveals that the founder titan has the ability to brainwash/manipulate the memories of both titan shifters and ackermans. Which means Cuck King could have stopped the civil war in a second, and yet he came up with some convoluted garbage with Tyburs and also left the attack titan to just roam around wrecking shit and plotting revolutions.
The ending reveals that Eren's plan was detitanization, the future he saw. Which means the entirety of Marley arc and Revolution arc have no basis. And Eren didn't need to play 4d chess with Zeke in order to activate the rumbling. He could have just used Historia, she would detitanize anyway, there was no sacrifice. And even if there was sacrifice who cares, why was Eren ready to sacrifice the rest of his friends but not Historia, it makes no sense. None of it makes any sense.
The ending reveals that for 2000 years a loli goddess couldn't find another girl that really loved a guy. Something that is absolutely absurd on face value and needs no further explanation.

And don't even get me started how it completely contradicts 122, which depicted how Eren frees Ymir and says "you were waiting for me". It's not like Eren was delusional. The chapter itself clearly depicted everything in such a way. Go reread it and see the face Ymir makes. It makes no fucking sense from narrative standpoint.

Literally none of the post time skip shit needed to happen. Marley was completely pointless. Revolution was completely pointless. The Yeagerist stuff was completely pointless. The Yelena stuff was completely pointless. Fucking Falco somehow became the fucking Beast Titan for 0 fucking reason and learned to fucking fly. It makes ZERO sense.

Say something nice about true Eren honestly

Attached: IMG_1385.png (520x313, 118.1K)

Beautiful chest.

Stop spamming your teeny shonenshit