Ore Monogatari!!

>literal superhuman chad gets a cute and sweet girlfriend
>they're happily in love and nothing bad happens to them because they're both great
What is the appeal of this supposed to be? I hate every character more and more with each passing episode and hope they die.

Attached: Ore Monogatari!! - 11 [x265 10 bit 1920x1080 AAC].mkv_snapshot_19.45_[2022.01.30_12.32.35].jpg (1920x1080, 111.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFdRhJpUKt0&list=RDnFdRhJpUKt0&start_radio=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you mad with fictional character's happiness?

>chad
I could be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure everyone he met was afraid of him.

It's just the shoujo equivalent of those romcoms where the quirky girl likes the boy and nothing bad happens.

>genetically superior male gets everything and has no problems
It's a reminder of how awful real life is while also showing something better than reality because girls like Rinko don't even exist. Basically, just sit down and watch turbochad take your anime waifu, and also here are some cucks who never get anything to remind you of what you are.

Attached: Ore Monogatari!! - 11 [x265 10 bit 1920x1080 AAC].mkv_snapshot_08.35_[2022.01.30_12.57.44].jpg (1920x1080, 259.8K)

Then stop watching and pick something else.

Are you ok? if you dont like it then dont watch it user, its a free world, i am sure you can find a hard romance with all the problems you want in another anime, but Ore Monogatari doesnt have that, maybe that thing with the baker at the end or the end in the manga

>>they're happily in love and nothing bad happens to them because they're both great
isn't this like every rom com ever?

Stealth Any Forums thread

I don't know what romcoms you're reading. Most of them have tsundere girls and are all about prolonging the period of conflict before the confession.

Isn't the author female?

>Male_lead's best friend is a hearthrob woman attractor
>Male lead is a bizarre superhuman genetic freak that most people are afraid of
>until one day generic_shoujo_selfinsert meets him and comes to understand his real charms
>generic_shoujo_selfinsert cucks childhood's older sister who was secretly in love with male_lead cementingher hold over the quality male she has secured

female author and it's legit shoujo, as in the manga was in a shojo magazine

Yes, that was my point wasn't it? The cucking of onee-san seals it.

Then just kys you incel.

Any Forums has been overrun with normalfags and trannies for at least 6 years at this point, retard

Ok?

cure your depression and unresolved emotional baggage then try again

>isn't this like every rom com ever?
tell me how you've never read a Rom Com Post Love Hina without saying you've never read a Rom Com post Love Hina

Author wrote enough story for one volume but then kept going because it sold well.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFdRhJpUKt0&list=RDnFdRhJpUKt0&start_radio=1