The average isekai protag has more depth to them than Ichigo...

The average isekai protag has more depth to them than Ichigo. I don't understand how people compare this series to Naruto and One piece.

Attached: 1627706697860.png (824x612, 568.01K)

>watching shounenshit for character depth instead of cool designs and action

Ichigo look retarded. Only Americuck would watch this

Imagine being a ginger.

t. Manolo

Would Bleach have done better if it were in a seinen magazine?

Done better? No. But it would have BEEN better.

bleach sold 120 million volumes so I doubt it
Although kingdom and berserk are close to the same number of issues sold per volume and vagabond has nearly double
most of whats broke 100 million sales are shonen though

Attached: mango.jpg (1385x588, 237.91K)

Yeah sorry, I meant would the series have been better.

They're only similar as battle shonens. They got similar power ups and face similar opponents.

>he got filtered by bleach
Sasuga isekai-fag

then yes, although honestly it never felt like Kubo was too restricted by being in a shonen magazine in the first place(numb chandelier telling tatsuki it was going to make her schoolmates rape her and then make her choke herself to death, or syzaels release being spanish for fornicate and his reverse birth through nemu)

>Ichigo has no dep-

Attached: fe.png (554x832, 410.02K)

It is the most tedious anime i've ever seen.

99% of teenagers have no depth because they're teenagers.

This is edited right? Why is his face so long here?
Also why does he need to be deep? He likes to fight, says he's protecting his friends but that's just an excuse to fight more battles.
The protagonist doesn't have to be interesting when the world is.

th.

>I don't understand how people compare this series to Naruto and One piece.
hmm probably because they are equally shit

because all three were running at the same time for a long time and they're all bad
all three protagonists are the same

What is it about Bleach that makes huntertards so insecure they always feel the need to attack it? Is it because their shitty manga was axed where as Bleach is getting it's anime finished?

Attached: 1643266197816.jpg (537x439, 58.78K)

Cope

Attached: fe.png (1066x1600, 1.27M)

Bleach is getting a new manga arc and new anime so insecure huntards are coping.

you see your average person has more people skills than you so they have a clearer image of the personality of guys like ichigo and jotaro.