Weekly Shounen JUMP Issue #9 2022

This week we've got Elusive Samurai on the cover celebrating it's one year anniversary, Dr Stone & Roboco getting color pages and last but not least the first of two Tezuka Award winning one shots called Yamabiko no Nichijou getting a color page.

Attached: co.jpg (823x1200, 904.76K)

Next issue will have One Piece on the cover, and color pages for Witch Watch, High School Family, and the 2nd Tezuka Award winning one shot.

Attached: 20220130_033356.jpg (2646x1549, 1.72M)

Black Clover for life

I've never read or watched it. It debuted at a time when I was finally free if naruto as it ended and fairy tail had either ended or was ending. Long story short I wasn't in the mood to start another long running battle shounen at that time and it looked to me like naruto 2.0 and people told me it was Naruto 2.0 so I Ignored it

Bump

Is it actually worth reading? I guess there must be something good in there for it to have lasted so long.

it doesn't really excel at anything but it's enjoyable, I can't explain why

That's a great cover.

thanks

Doron looks to be holding

If you like battle-shonen its for you. Its doing nothing new but everything it does are the things you want to see in a shonen.
Its best trait is probably the break-neck pacing, especially in the first half.

magukeks...

For me its Ayakash, BC and Doron
Everything else is trash or whatever
Well that piano manga seems interesting

Doron being good is a pleasant surprise. I hope it survives.

I LOVE CHI !

Attached: chi~.png (624x404, 179.66K)

I liked last weeks witch watch chapter

>gets a giant spike pierced through his thigh and pulls it out like nothing
>no damaged bone, no bleeding, not even a limp, with no magic healing to justify it
I was enjoying so far cause of the mascot but the uninspired setting, monsters and fights are just so boring. I don't care about a single thing besides the plushie

Attached: Doron Dororon - Chapter 7 - 11.jpg (784x1145, 226.1K)

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug, some blood probably would have been a good thing to draw in though

It's good, nothing superb but is consistently good, so far there's just one fight that it's actually bad (and it lasted only like 5 chapters anyways) but besides that there wasn't any part that bored me unlike other battle shonens

MHA reaching 65 million copies in circulation is the only noteworthy news.

15 minutes

For me its Roboco High School Family and Ayashimon