World Trigger

Why is World Trigger so under the radar compared to other battle shounens, Just recently finished it and im genuinely surprised how little this show is talked about

Attached: tumblr_ofokdgXhVD1umnhs0o1_500.png (410x378, 137K)

Toei. Even so it's fairly popular in Japan

Trash season 1 anime. That's about it.

Because its just another battle shounen

You think if it had a good studio animating world trigger it would be top 3 anime?

hiatus killed it
also it's for spergs

Probably not. There's dialogue and strategy, not just brainless action all the time.

Extremely fucking autistic. Which is great for those of us that niche appeals to, but not really that great for the average shonentard.

battle shonen live and die by the quality of their characters, especially visually
I have never seen an interesting WT character

Have you done your prayer reps?
Also I forgot how young most of the operators are

Attached: latest[1].png (380x431, 262.5K)

? World trigger has cool characters

you aint getting a wt thread, just wait a week like a good boy

>Why is World Trigger so under the radar
MC is always in bagworm.

Attached: 1616875251113.webm (720x404, 912.5K)

>Oji already had a boner for Osamu this early

waste of trion if you ask me

No shit, Imagine wasting more than one hit on the four-eyes, lmaoing at his life.

It doesn't stand out. World Trigger isn't a masterpiece that offers anything new. It's just a very well rounded and refined shonen that has very few pitfalls.

It's boring
every character is the same

Everyone is just fucking stoic, except Kotori. In Shonens characters are usually comically emotional

There's also a lot less pointless bullshit drama and bait threads

Mc is a pathetic punching bag meant for Nips to self-insert as.

Do you think Kotori battle mode is same as her lewd mode?

>Kotori

Attached: 1630618901911.png (307x265, 88.68K)

Ask Suwa.

Attached: 1596469135305.jpg (784x1145, 268.05K)

Sorry I was dyslexic apparently and thought it meant Konami

Quintessential shonenfag filter: Apparently dogshit MC, no linear power rankings, actual battle complexity, nuanced power system. Anime with a garbage first season, with little flashy animation to speak of. Patient pacing and plot progression. Worldbuilding that leaves a lot up to the imagination, for intrigue, while still retaining a distinct character. Absolutely nothing about this franchise is straight forward, cliché, or simplistic where it needn't be. An asolute stroke of genius on Ashihara's part, honestly.

Attached: World Trigger - Chapter 179 - 1.jpg (1067x1600, 261.12K)

This thread isn't really welcomed desu. Don't create shonentard thread if you don't want the shonentards to come.

It's under the radar, then great. Let the shittasters have their very own shit threads.

Trips of truth

It's not. Volume sales easily mog wsj's mid tier like BC and Dr stone.

This, read until hiatus started, and when it continued they are locked on into ranked battles`?

Has the plot gotten anywhere, wherent they supposed to go for a trip after getting high rank?