Shingeki no Kyojin

Will we be getting this scene animated this episode?

Attached: 67DD0691-1A14-49E6-9C95-D988D229BEEA.jpg (1169x976, 251.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-005.png
official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-006.png
official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-007.png
manga4life.com/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-81-page-5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rbfHY8mkhT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Why wouldn't we? Almost everything in the manga has been adapted down to a letter.

Attached: Historia.png (963x765, 765.54K)

yes, and it will be extremely kino

Bow down to Chadmin

Attached: IMG_1617.jpg (709x1438, 439.12K)

>meanwhile, during farmer's sex

Attached: SLUTORIA.jpg (720x537, 184.06K)

Yes. This episode is everything up to the Ymir backstory. Next episode is Ymir backstory and probably Eren announcing the rumbling.

It's clearly Armin's kid, idiot. Just look at her face. And bow the fuck down.

>Yes. This episode is everything up to the Ymir backstory.
I don't see how they can make an entire episode from the contents of the flashback

They really should've changed his hairstyle. Makes his head look too round

Bean game right here

Attached: 8y8h.jpg (800x600, 181.48K)

So it'll be the last episode worth watching, then

>>>
Chapter 131 adaptation

Only if they don't ruin it by combining it with 123.

>123 re arranged
>we will see ramzi die before ramzi flashback
kek

Attached: FKN03yRaIAAC4yh.jpg (2618x2670, 451.17K)

garbage show

nah they've been pretty true to the manga since part 1 itll be kino... after that ima just stop watching I wont be able to stand simp eren animated.

Well 123 isn't in episode 6 so they're moving it somewhere. 130 or 131 would be the most logical place to attach it, though I'd be happy if they just push it onto the movie since I have no intention of watching that shit.

Attached: 34.png (957x706, 629.08K)

Why was she so depressed again? I though she liked farmer

I feel like they will do that, having out of context levi-eren lines in teaser trailers to bait anime onlies would be too profitable

This shit was so pointless. Isayama had no idea how to write political drama.

>Why was she so depressed again?
With all the shit that was happening at time you have to ask this? Do you have autism?

What do mean pointless? They're just talking about current affairs where was it supposed to lead?

>the queen getting pregnant is so strange, who could have convinced her to do this and why?
>why is she with this man she doesn't give a shit about?
>oh hope you didn't actually care about getting answers that made any sense lol here's a scene of Annie comically gobbling down a pie and three chapters of Karina's adventures after miraculously surviving Liberio
WfP is Uprising but worse because Isayama learned nothing from the first time

I mean that was right after the conversation with Eren, in which he rejected her. So i'm guessing that's why.
She never liked Farmer, she had a crush on Eren.

>oh hope you didn't actually care about getting answers that made any sense
Why do you need to be spoonfed everything? Isayama gave the answer, she's a selfish whore.

>heh, Isayama became a shitty writer on purpose

bait

Farmers are great

Attached: 1638130367952.jpg (728x1015, 240.88K)

How is her being a whore bad writing?

Levi doesn't say that much in the flashback, he only gets robbed by Ramzi after he saves him
The most noteworthy thing is the LH blowjob panel

Reiner should have been the one to cut and kiss Eren's head

It's not only that, he rushed some parts that desperately needed proper build up (see chapter 126) because of his Uprising ptsd

1. Chapter 115 (Support) Hanji/Levi/Floch/Zeke scene, battle of chapter 117 (Judgement) up until Eren screams
2. Sneak Attack
3. Two Brothers + first half of A Fleeting Moment
4. Second half of A Fleeting Moment + Memories of the Future (Grisha's memories)
5. From You, 2,000 Years Ago plus Eren announcing the Rumbling from chapter 123 (Island Devils) followed by chapter 124 (Thaw), without the Yeagarist stuff
6. Yeagarist stuff from Thaw + Sunset, ends with Annie
7. Pride
8. End's Eve
9. Traitor
10. Retrospective
11. Chapter 130 (The Dawn of Humanity) and chapter 131 (The Rumbling) without Eren's flashbacks
12. Chapter 132 (Wings of Freedom) + first half of 133 (Sinners) Season ends with Eren announcing he will not stop the Rumbling and Scouts look to Armin as the new commander for a plan to stop Eren
Part 3 will cover Island Devils, Eren's perspective followed by the Rumbling arc

Attached: 3c3k6c28ca271.jpg (640x735, 115.95K)

I'm not baiting, that's canon. People keep talking about cuckren, but cuckstoria is also a thing.

Episode 8 is confirmed to be chapter 126.
Adapting 123 after 133 makes no sense. It will probably be combined with the 131 flashback.
And yes I'm sure the second most popular character won't be in the movie at all kek.
Several leakers have confirmed this season ends with 131 anyway.

>All those alliancefag episodes
No wonder we are so mentally ill right now, having to go through more than a year of that

Attached: Sasha reading chapter 124.jpg (182x260, 31.24K)

Goodnight /snk/. I wish all aot shippers a very pleasant die and go to hell.

Attached: 1633091362360.png (500x500, 291.87K)

Band spinoff when

Attached: 658579769.jpg (2000x1075, 315.86K)

>that's canon
lol

Would be more interesting than the actual manga
Hange is so cute it's unfair

OMG peak fiction, best scene in any medium EVER! Holy fuck!

or

A shitty & needless introduction of time travel which robs all characters of true free will; a pointless complication of Grisha's motives (he flip-flops between being pro-Eren and anti-Eren).

You make the call!

What makes no sense is starting Part 3 immediately with Floch's death and Hanji's death, followed by said death's subsequent irrelevance to the plot. Why do people keep trying to force Island Devils into Part 2 when we know we aren't getting it? The only reason 123 doesn't work after 133 is because of Ramzi, whose Rumbling scene can just be moved later just like the flashback. What makes more sense:
>Half the season spent fighting Floch, conclusion to that battle saved for Part 3, Hanji's death saved for beginning of Part 3 (her death has no influence on the future plot) and the Scouts never talking to Eren until Part 3
OR
>Finish the Yeagarist battle in Part 2, Hanji names Armin commander and dies at the end of P2. Scouts finally reach Eren and he tells him he will complete the Rumbling, ending Part 2. Parts of the Rumbling like Ramzi and the internment Eldians saved for P3 after Island Devils and Eren's perspective. Then the finale battle and end.

it does make's grisha's actions fucking retarded, but it's not really time travel. grisha just sees eren's memories, so he knows he and zeke are present.

It is what it is, sorry. You're wasting your time typing posts lime this.

There was lots of band shit in the chuugakkou series if that's what you are into

Yes user, we all know you need to do your daily sperging against hanji, but leakers have said otherwise
sorry she's more popular than armin, someday you will get over it

Yes and removing the second most popular character makes total sense, especially after Nip Hangefags have said time and time again that they wouldn't watch a movie if Hange only shows up to get killed. Better not to have her show up at all, amirite? Retard.

For all intents and purposes it IS time travel as a person from the future interacts with a person from the past IN the past, thus affecting the course of events.

Why are you two getting so assmad? It is just a pacing fix. Without seething, please explain from a narrative perspective, why you would spend an entire Season building a conflict only to save it's resolution for a P3 and introduce flashbacks which only work when the events they flash back from transpire in tandem?
confirms that you are all coping to the extreme. Leaks already confirmed no Island Devils episode and you are in denial about Hanji's death. No amount of change.org petitions will stop Hanji from dying and if you refuse to watch the movie, nobody will care because hundreds of thousands of anime onlies will.
I like Hanji you spergs, I wish she didn't die in such a stupid forced way as well but that doesn't change the pacing that has to occur for a 12 episode Season. Unless you have engaged turbo cope mode and are expecting a new ending.

no, this episode will reveal the AOE

You're the one who's assmad because you keep posting this cope in every thread when all the leakers said a month ago that it's ending on 131 and they've been right about everything so far.
If you want to see your beloved Floch-kun's final scenes you're going to have to pony up and buy a movie ticket. Deal with it.

Attached: FEd8XzsacAI1fXy.jpg (1536x2048, 774.99K)

>Why are you two getting so assmad?
They weren't assmad at all sperg in fact they sounded pretty calm, especially the first reply. You on the other hand are clearly seething typing up all these blog posts.

Who makes the best releases for this on nyaa?

>"hey historia I'm gonna go kill nearly everyone on the planet now so don't tell anyone about k thanks bye"
come on, dude

So these leakers are right about everything you say? Does that mean they were right about Island Devils not being adapted? We will get Eren's flashbacks from Island Devils, but not Island Devils. All of this because MAPPA for some reason will not draw Hanjiposters on Any Forums's headcanon. Thanks for Floch pic tho ig
All I did was write an episode prediction followed by Hanjifags seething and witch trialing me for Hanji hate

dont bother with those shitty re encodes, just watch it straight from crunchyroll for the best quality

You're the one coping. We all know that 1. 126 is being adapted in episode 8 and 2. The anime is ending with chapter 131.
You're the one typing posts trying to refute facts.

>233632927
>Hanjifags seething and witch trialing me for Hanji hate
Rent free

Also I'm not doing it for Floch's death (even though it is dumb pacing to wait for a Part 3 just to add 1 more scene with him), I'm doing it so that it ends on Eren denying that he will stop the Rumbling. It is simply where one arc ends and the next begins. How am I coping? What is there for me to cope about? My character doesn't suicide for no reason after admitting she was wrong to best untainted character. I don't have to dream up a different ending to feel satisfied

>A shitty & needless introduction of time travel which robs all characters of true free will

To be fair, compatibilism would have made this fine. The other characters can't see the future, so they make the choices that come most intuitively for them. Close enough to free will since nothing forces them to comply with destiny--they freely choose the best option according to their limited perspective. Only Eren/anyone else who get paths previews has to deal with the mindfuck of second-guessing their freedom. I'd argue Eren Lelouching his friends into beating him was far worse conceptually since he literally removes the memories of his confession and removes their ability to make an informed choice about killing him. What freedom is there in that?
Also,
>introduces
user, you know he was planning a basic bitch timeloop/multiverse setting back in chapter one with "see you later". Paths could have been better if only Isayama didn't bitch out in the final stretch and try to make it as though Eren didn't really have agency or responsibility for the rumbling.

>a pointless complication of Grisha's motives (he flip-flops between being pro-Eren and anti-Eren)
No argument there. This could have been solved if there was some kind of satisfying payoff for pic-related, but Isayama dropped that possible thread in the toilet along with basically everything else.

Attached: remember when we thought this was a hint at something, turns out Eren was just roleplaying an edgelord lol lmao.jpg (1066x1600, 573.82K)

>Crunchyroll

Cowering in fear, refuses to (You) me because he is scared of the dreaded responsse:
Hanji died. It was a real panel in a real chapter of the real manga plot line. Her death does not lie in my head rent free, it pays me its due rent by allowing me to bathe in the joy of knowing Hanji admitted Floch was right before she killed herself. I now get to watch Hanjitards cry perpetually while Floch doms Hanji in the canon afterlife and Erwin watches

Attached: flokku.jpg (817x459, 48.32K)

>Hanjifags seething and witch trialing me for Hanji hate
Stop generalizing faggot, just ignore each other instead of having the same fucking discussion at the same fucking hour

"hey historia I'm gonna go kill nearly everyone on the planet now so don't tell anyone about k thanks bye" resulted into pic related

Attached: 0130-016.jpg (375x620, 64.01K)

Pretty sure it's just the same user samefagging alas BA/AA

But user, I don't want to ignore Hanji posters. They look so cute when they are mad desu. I know deep down just like Hanji all they want is to be a submissive woman to a strong man like Floch. None of that silly "woman commander" business.

Attached: 1643042175642.jpg (550x377, 40.69K)

at least the BA/AA shit was occasionally funny

You're not wrong, but you're making the fatal mistake of assuming that the movie is anything other than a lazy cashgrab, or that someone at the helm cares about delivering quality storytelling.

>If you want to see your beloved Floch-kun's final scenes you're going to have to pony up and buy a movie ticket.

Kek, no. I haven't paid for a movie in like 10 years, I'm not going to start now. I'm going to wait for rips, watch until the plane takes off, and then close the window and delete the torrent. As should you.

Attached: ;3.png (768x806, 755.07K)

Anyone find it weird how Zeke was way more sadistic in killing to the point where it seemed like he enjoyed it? Was this for dramatic effect to make it seem like he was the big bad villain? Zeke later on was way more humane and depressed.

It's just hard to take it seriously when it's for the most part the AAfag falling for the most low level bait anyone could make.

Good morning, I love Erwin, and to me Erwin is the best in the whole world because I dedicated my heart to him. (You) should be able to say the same about your waifu/husbando, and never falter in that belief.

Attached: FBp3xD9XoAEW6vw.jpg (2048x1536, 212.55K)

Schizos like to roleplay as the posters they hate and talk to themselves. It's called withdrawal

I guarantee nobody actually takes any of that seriously and it's just joke shitposting back and forth.

>implying he doesn't make the bait himself
How can you still not have learned

Well I don't think people realize Zeke was still heavily brainwashed by Marley at that point. He still had his plan for Eldians, but I'm guessing it was mostly out of sympathy for the internment Eldians, and it would neutralize the islanders.

canon reason is that he was doing that to cope. during the battle of shiganshina he starts getting mad about people dying for nothing but reminds himself to "have fun"
actual reason is that isayama wanted to make him scary

Man you are obsessed with Hanji posters. Live and let live
Yeah that makes sense, I will never get this therapy posting. If you want to get angry join boxing or something, I just love Hanji and don't care about Floch at all, that's all.
Now continue this autistic "Hanjifag" vs Floch avatarfagging 1 minute later

Attached: E-c1vgSVgAMihW-.jpg (1447x2039, 533.75K)

i am literally eren yeagar
Q

When you kill for fun and pleasure that goes beyond muh brainwashing feel sorry for me. Zeke was much cooler as a sadist anyway.

>actual reason is that isayama wanted to make him scary
Yeah I figured. Looking back at scene, him smiling is just fucking weird.

official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-005.png
official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-006.png
official-complete-2.eorzea.us/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0081-007.png

Or just read from here manga4life.com/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-81-page-5.html
I think everything is clear.

I think he just didn't have Zeke's character fully planned out at that point.

Seems like the only logical explanation.
That guy accepts the entire board shitting nonstop on the mong but as soon as anyone ships Annie with any other dude he starts seething like there's no tomorrow.

Post cute Hans

Which leaker were you following? Also that Eren and Grisha scene aged badly
Same dude, it's the same discussion at the same hour, how can someone be this bored.
Even after her death my nose keeps causing seething to redditors

Attached: 1642084294919.jpg (2048x1440, 310.4K)

He's a based mentally ill Slav. I've come to love him and in fact he might be one of the best posters in this shithole because he's self-aware and in it for the bants unlike most of you spergs.

Stfu flochtranny no one gives a fuck

We have a similar schizo in One Piece thread, no one fights him or talks about his waifu so he starts roleplaying as a hater and autistically replies himself everytime.

t. Flochfag. Let me guess, avatar Floch incoming to say Hanjifags are seething

At this point I appreciate any poster that isn't spamming repetitive baits 24/7

Why can't people just talk about their characters without fake fighting is beyonds me

This place has really gone downhill. No wonder all the good posters have left this shithole, I thought maybe they'd come back for one last ride with the anime, but no.

Wasn't some Paulo or some shit?

My wife is so cute in that picture. That's my hand btw.

Attached: FGznoWjakAEKJLv.jpg (1536x2048, 368.17K)

I mostly hate the bad mood it brings. At least with the BA you laugh because of how bad and ugly it is and it only lasts like 5 minutes. This one is always trying to ruin the mood and it lasts for all day

Kek I know exactly who you’re referring to

>how can someone be this bored
You have no idea. But what else am I going to do until the episode releases? Can't a Flochpilled guy like me hang out with the Hanjifags for the night?
Is it now?

Attached: 1643515942087.png (1100x779, 1.09M)

Influencers do that too

It's hard to stay passionate for something that does not spark joy.
Sane people have fully moved on to some other shit that does spark joy and what remains are bitter people crying about all the missed opportunities because Isayama would rather wank the mong and pander to 104th hugboxers.

ft. Insomniac manlet

Attached: Dinoji.jpg (2048x1460, 279.14K)

Bro, are you me?

Attached: 1621759777919.jpg (1200x1200, 99.86K)

I want my Erwinkitty and I will seethe and cope and dilate until I get one

Attached: FDA8QsuUcAkCh2t.jpg (2048x2048, 536.82K)

>This one is always trying to ruin the mood and it lasts for all day
Which schizo are you talking about?

There's Pablo and Spytrue

CUTE

Mopper..

Attached: 843D289D-9245-49FC-AC2C-B5DABB9F547D.jpg (828x1147, 394.25K)

Isayama treated her a lot worse than either anime studio anyway

Attached: SNk characters by total lines of dialogue.jpg (1370x606, 87.96K)

They were on Animaru's site for a while but I think you missed the online preorder window because the page is down now.
There's a chance they might have some extra stock for sale later but otherwise just check Mercari or whatever.

>Was this for dramatic effect to make it seem like he was the big bad villain?
Yes. It's just a thing a lot of authors do, they make them a sadistic asshole. Then once they're supposed to be seen more in a more sympathetic way or they become a good guy the author pretends that former sadistic persona never happened.

>Also that Eren and Grisha scene aged badly

Literally, what part of the paths chapters didn't?
>Eren watching his parents and seeing Carla again: ruined
>Eren bullying Grisha to STAND UP: ruined
>Zeke and Grisha hugging it out: ruined
>Grisha: all around ruined (schizophrenic, sat around as a creepy paths puppet while his first son was talked into dying and his second son committed suicide by nakama--father of the year)
>Eren freeing Ymir: ruined (from a heartfelt scene affirming her humanity and desire for freedom to a joke at the reader's expense for caring in the first place)
I guess Eren staring autistically at the scarfening got an upgrade, significance-wise.

>This place has really gone downhill.

It was easily this bad for a lot of the early Alliance chapters too. Way too much schizo falseflagging, to the point where it was a running theme that if someone avatarfagged as a popular character/ship, they were obviously trying to start shit. Lots of "Erenfags" and "Flochfags" and "EHfags" who all suddenly desperately wanted to pick fights that made little or no sense.

>I thought maybe they'd come back for one last ride with the anime, but no.
Theoryposting was the best part and that's dead, but I miss the lighthearted shitposting. We had a good run toward the end with drawfags and the vocaroos. Maybe all the cornball Alliance moments will at least be worth laughing at.

Attached: 1568242528755.jpg (661x520, 56.96K)

>Theoryposting was the best part and that's dead,
AOE soon brother.

Attached: 1621620840993.jpg (479x479, 110.06K)

I did miss it unfortunately, had no money at the time. Been checking Mercari autistically, there was an Erwinkitty that was sold a week ago, feelsbadman but it means there will be more.

Attached: E3vt24BVcAAkJ4V.jpg (886x883, 90.09K)

Grisha was ruined for good during the post-basement chapters and anything after that was like pissing in the ocean. And I say that as an ex-Grishafag.

MI FRIJOL

Those were probably the fujo Erwin schizo

Yeah the scapegoat that doesn't exist. Everyone wants to use Erwin for this stupid autistic shit.

>AOE

user, we already know what that ending looks like. It's HS AU shit. I hope you'll rike it.

>Grisha was ruined for good during the post-basement chapters

Care to expand on that? I wasn't bothered by his writing until it became clear that there was nothing more to his role in paths (i.e. no extra scenes with Eren that would explain flip-flopping between asking Zeke to stop Eren and giving Eren his titan just a little while later in his own timeline).

HS AU anime sequel incoming, the SnK ride will never end

He was ruined when he became a passive cuck who couldn't do a goddamn thing himself unless the hugest faggot in the world (krushit) held his hand, plus naming his child after the person who let his sister and wife be killed is perhaps the single most schizo moment in the entire manga and makes Armin's thanks for the genocide line look sane and rational.

I want a band AU sequel.

Attached: FJr4P2xVQAIbOxr.jpg (1230x1730, 2.1M)

These are the official episodes:
>ep 1-3: 117-119 + first half of 120
>ep 4: second half of 120 + most of 121
>ep 5: end of 121 + 122 + end of 123
>ep 6: 124
>ep 7: 125
>ep 8: 126
>ep 9: 127
>ep 10: 128-129
>ep 11: 123 flashback + first scene of 130
>ep 12: rest of 130 + 131 w/o last boat scene

I thought that scene was going to be where the fifth episode starts

>ramzi introduced to anime onlies
>immediately stomped next episode
kek

Next episode ends at grisha telling zeke to stop eren

Hmmm

I'm still made her plot ended suddently and that she did nothing in the end

I can't wait to masturbate furiously to that

Historia’s arc was terrible, what the fuck was even the point of showing her at all if she ends up doing nothing but sit in a chair and look gloomy

So basically episodes 1-5 are kino, then we have to suffer the cringevengers for 6-10, then back to kino for the last 2 episodes.

>It's hard to stay passionate for something that does not spark joy.
It does spark joy for me tho or I wouldn’t be here

Attached: 13130D85-B2C6-4838-9841-33356A4D8FF5.png (749x832, 634.33K)

>He was ruined when he became a passive cuck who couldn't do a goddamn thing himself

Ah. I didn't mind Grisha's failure as a Restorationist so much. At the time, I thought turning out to be too soft to live up to his own talk was an interesting subversion of expectations (I have since grown to hate this phrase) from back when a lot of fans expected him to be a Gendo-style manipulative bastard.

>plus naming his child after the person who let his sister and wife be killed is perhaps the single most schizo moment in the entire manga
Kek, I'd never thought of it this way, but you have a point. It doesn't make much sense for a guy who seemed to be motivated solely by love/revenge for his family. Eren should have been named Fayren. Or Dino. Imagine.

Any Forums is worse than reddit, if you disagree then you're a faggot

Attached: FJdwqTTacAAmJCJ.jpg (1000x1000, 872.13K)

I prefer Any Forums because I don’t have to sort by controversial for different opinions

Man I have such a love hate relationship with SnK. I convince myself that I don't care about it, then I convince myself I hate it, then I convince myself I like it, and back to the beginning. I feel like a prisoner. At least I have my husbando

Actually in the final FINAL chapters it was revealed Eren manipulated Grisha to make him name him Eren because he thought it sounded more Turkish.

Then go back

I wanted a Gendo style manipulative bastard. Those are the characters who are interesting, not passive reactive faggots who achieve nothing and have a sob story about how they were bullied and their dad didn't like them.

Go back then
I like post-ending /snk/ because it’s a bit less of an echo chamber than any other individual community, and also because I can share fanart which is what I like doing

Attached: 75895456-5CE8-48A6-B8A7-52F6E6EBBF21.jpg (633x967, 86.25K)

H minus 6 hours before scarf wrapping

Attached: F06644B8-D88D-46EF-920C-DC1A91EC1CEC.jpg (1044x1156, 156.04K)

EM has some cute art, isayama should have given them more scenes with post timeskip flashbacks and develop their relationship more.

Isayama should have done a lot of things
A lot of the final arc is exactly the worst possible use of panel space possible for any ending he could possibly have had in mind

Attached: 5BCC0B43-B293-431C-9DB9-C4E1C1123178.jpg (2048x1472, 157.54K)

>because it’s a bit less of an echo chamber than any other individual community

Attached: 1477156601578.jpg (379x364, 80.59K)

Imagine how kino SnK would be if Isayama had had gay sex before writing it

>Those are the characters who are interesting, not passive reactive faggots who achieve nothing and have a sob story about how they were bullied and their dad didn't like them.

I tend to agree, but I don't mind do-nothing faggots as long as they're there to be negatively contrasted with characters who are the opposite. I enjoyed the dynamic between Grisha and Eren and Zeke and Eren because it looked like it was a story of a proactive MC fixing his family's mistakes. There's something cozy about a protag from a lineage of fuck-ups finally setting things right, especially if it's not done in a way his predecessors would appreciate.

Too bad 139 made Ymir the only proactive character left.

We don't have to

Attached: 1633133368310.jpg (758x3015, 275.35K)

I know it sounds weird but it’s right, I see people praising parts of SnK I rarely see praised outside of here, and shitting or parts I rarely see criticised outside of here
Also it’s not dominated by a single type of shipfaggotry anymore

didn't ask + don't care + L + you're white + cope + seethe + meds + YWNBAW + neck yourself

Any Forums is every bit as much of a circlejerk echo chamber as reddit, the only difference is that people here say nigger and other slurs

+ if you dont respond to this post your mother will die in her sleep

Nothing about the Shinganshina battle or paths asspull shit is kino.

This.

I'm so happy I was born with good taste, I can't even imagine having garbage taste like you, I'd kill myself in shame

I disagree

Whatever, the interface and format is just not comparable either way

Attached: 01514807-FDC6-4FD5-B44B-DB313075FEFD.png (1066x1600, 2.83M)

Just not true. On reddit everyone is just repeating some cringe shit they saw upvoted to the top. Its full of dumbass posts like Porco's jacket symbolizing his freedom.

Imagine liking deus ex machina lolis, daddy issues, continuity mistakes, gabi beheading eren and time travel
Couldn't be me

But in order to achieve that you shouldn't shit on a character who was established as being better than that. Why would the crazy fuck who was a wonderful father and caring doctor but still killed Frieda and her family and titanized his own son actually turn out to be a passive incompetent? It doesn't make sense. It's subversion for the sake of subversion. Just another incident in Isayama's line of shitting on characters who were good to make other characters look better.

Attached: 1628623538147.jpg (3967x2499, 1011.86K)

Ay yo bruhhh

Lets be honest. AoT lost is charm post-timeskip. It kept a good run going for a while. Liberio was cool, the Eren vs Reiner dynamic and Yeagarist uprising made for a cool villain with Floch but in the end it means nothing when every element of your story is ruined by just 1 chapter and doubled down on with extra pages. People will say its cope but the ONLY explanation is AoE with timelines. Otherwise Isayama unironically saw Avengers End Game and got so inspired he changed his story to put it in

Why are you losers still talking about this shit? One of the worst final arcs out there. Just enjoy the early memories and walk away

How the fuck is Floch a villain? I have yet to see a single reason for him being one other than "he was mean and rude to EMALH".

AoT lost its charm after the timeskip, yes, but the core issues with it were present before the final chapter (which managed to ruin everything even more) or even 126

Yes user we understand you want to circlejerk about Floch but adults are talking. You fully understand what user meant.

Why are you acting like it isn’t exactly what happened

Attached: D536AE23-7DF3-4731-8DC0-C97169839AED.jpg (750x386, 156.44K)

that's not even remotely true. you constantly see people disagreeing and calling each other retards everywhere on this website. meanwhile on reddit the most popular opinion is upvoted and anyone who disagrees is downvoted and has their posts automatically hidden.

I KNEEL
I SQUEAL
MY HEADCANON ISNT
REAL

I COPE
I MOPE
SOMEONE HAND ME A ROPE

I SIN
I NEVER WIN
I BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN

I JOB
IM A SLOB
IM TOO SHORT
TO REACH THE DOORKNOB

I SMELL LIKE A TRASH BAG
MY WIFE FUCKS A ARMIN CHAD
I AM... BERUANU-FAT

Attached: 89198818.png (369x703, 222.49K)

/snk/ is the only place where people rightfully shit on PATHS.

>le epic snarky response that says absolutely nothing
Go back to twitter, sis.

Imagine a timeline where isayama never watched capeshit

I meant antagonist. It was obvious he was being set up to go against the Scouts and there's no way Floch would have won out instead of the Avengers, so I'm just glad his death didn't ruin his character. He got out of the show before it COMPLETELY shit the bed

Yes, we know Floch is ebin and Hanji is shit. Next. That's what you wanted to hear, right?

I like Hange and have spent way too much time defending her, you stupid fuck. Can you not comprehend that you're talking to different people at different times?

I think post ending /snk/ is Often a. But too harsh with timeskip SnK, but frankly it’s one of the few place that really looks at timeskip as a whole and try to see why it just doesn’t work as a story

Floch's death was used for pure forced drama but Flochtards will never realize that. My favorite part was when he appeared just when the rumbling was approaching when the ship had been in odiha for an entire night, kek.

No, Flochbro, they cannot. Hanji posters HATE Floch because their waifu admitted he was right then killed herself lol

Any Forums and reddit are both bizarre places where the same NEETs post a lot of the same topics every day.
AOT attracts the psychotic crowd.

Attached: 1592976785979.png (690x729, 582.84K)

Sex with Rico

Attached: 1628548782386.png (4096x2848, 1.28M)

>Still seething
Rent free. At least you're not pretending to be a Floch x Hange shipper anymore.

>but it’s right
No it isn't. /snk/ is a echo chamber for those that hate the ending.

>Blushing and being reluctant in every piece of fan art

Attached: 1548877672376.jpg (915x700, 124.2K)

Anyone can post here, if you want to defend the ending you can. We have no mods that will ban you for doing so

You're so fucking mentally ill that you genuinely can't comprehend that there are more than 2 people ITT, that the whole thread doesn't exist to shit on you, and that there are some people who like both Floch and Hange.
You deserve all the shit you get, I won't troll you because it's like shooting fish in a barrel but I certainly will enjoy it when others do and you inevitably fall for it.

>Still seething
As are you, my dear Hanjifag.
>At least you're not pretending to be a Floch x Hange shipper anymore.
Did I break your heart? Floch will restrain and fuck Hanji in front of Erwin in the canonical Attack on Titan afterlife and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Perhaps a few more "Rent free" comments will convince me you don't care while you insta-reply to every post

Attached: floch7.png (410x518, 285.78K)

Kek, never made that connection. Good one, user.

>How the fuck is Floch a villain?

He made Onioncoupon cry and was mean to the Hizurans. Pure evil.

>But in order to achieve that you shouldn't shit on a character who was established as being better than that.

Well, there was some leeway in that Grisha was a character we learned about through flashbacks. A good chunk of the time spent on Grisha pre-basement is Eren second-guessing Grisha's motives. If he was so passionate about fighting for the cause, why did he never tell Eren the truth prior to the Walls falling? Rather than subversion for its own sake, the answer could have been that Grisha was a complicated guy who was torn between different goals.

>Why would the crazy fuck who was a wonderful father and caring doctor but still killed Frieda and her family and titanized his own son actually turn out to be a passive incompetent?
I liked the idea that Grisha sabotaged himself by having a second family. By living as a respectable doctor and a loving father, the way he wasn't for Zeke, he lost his edge and started putting off killing the Reiss to "just a little later" (see the page where he finds the trap door and nopes out). Easy to procrastinate when he thought he had 13 full years ahead of him. His rage faded while he played house and he went from revolutionary zealot to salaryman.

That, plus him being a doctor who canonically never fought a day in his life instead of a trained soldier like Eren, was enough to make the character work for me. But since Isayama gave up on making Grisha coherent after 121, maybe that was wishful thinking.

Attached: 1598745871994.png (330x515, 127.73K)

>He made Onioncoupon cry and was mean to the Hizurans. Pure evil.
this is what white people actually believe

Attached: 1615376903646.png (1111x981, 1.49M)

>blacks hyped
>white women mad
this will never not be funny

fucking kek

You know. Thinking about it after everything, i think i'd take that over what happened to Eren.

Well, yeah. I think the good part of the Marley arc was mostly an accident. It was actually pretty shit in the end when you think about it, despite how good as Liberio was. Since it sealed the deal as far as the narrative goes because apparently Liberio is equal to everything the warriors/Marley ever did to Paradis and now everyone is the same.

Normally not a fan of shitting up Any Forums with e-celebs, but I unironically look forward to reports on reactions to pic-related. I bet the cringe will be off the charts.

Attached: fuck them nativists, they all xenophobic and shiet.jpg (1066x1600, 449.11K)

Based reactfag. Do you recall their reaction to Eren in the Reiss crystal room? How will they react to Simpren?

The question is will cuteshotareh be blushing this time?

Reminder that floch treated the volunteers better than any single nation treated their eldians, he was willing to accept them as Eldians.

Grisha turning out to be useless isn't even surprising. He lost the will to fight once before and Kruger had to bully him into it. I guess your sister getting eaten by dogs is easy to forget when you got a hot wife too.

Rabu 'kasa

Attached: FKQ-vfaaMAMExQ3.jpg (782x1106, 161.24K)

Attached: FKU8df6agAAgm_c.jpg (1536x2048, 210.14K)

It is shocking how consistently correct Isayama makes Floch while still blatantly trying to make him the villain

Floch >>>>>> Hanje

>when Farmer proposes

Attached: ENTER FARMER'S WIFE.png (751x426, 253.8K)

One of the few times Floch wasn't right. Should have just plugged them all, and the Hizurans too.

Attached: 1598253404391.png (333x333, 191.8K)

Once again shows that Floch misses the point of the Eldian vs Human fight

Floch was dumb quite a few times for plot convenience.

Mikasa Ackerman is a 19 year old girl who gets bullied and teased because of her height,weight,and behavior. She is very quiet afraid to talk when mean girls like Annie Leonhardt bullies her. Mikasa makes scars on her arms and stomach,takes pills,and tries many ways to commit suicide to relax herself with all the stress going on in her life.

Eren on the other hand along with his two best friends Armin and Mina are the only ones in school that helps Mikasa see the bright side of living and even some feelings are shared between Eren and Mikasa.

Attached: 1636470074578.jpg (327x222, 31.8K)

Yeah i honestly didn't understand it, did he really expect them to live normally in the nation that committed genocide against their nations?

Do keep us updated

Yes, that's why it's silly to see that obsessed Flochfag trying to bait hanjifags over and over or claim every hanjifag hates floch.

but mina is dead

Please don't.

That's just the Erwinschizo or the LEpedo, Floch and Erwin are their own Bert

Jean with Mr Ackerman and Ms Arlert

Attached: FKTgtieXoAsZDNh.jpg (2048x2048, 453.1K)

How will normies react to Eren staring at one little girl and hugging another one while she cries in the same episode?

Attached: EGCyOJHXUAEbjLO.jpg (690x496, 114.2K)

>posters don't fall for the bait
>roleplays as them and continue fighting with himself
This stops being bait and becomes someone seething and wanting attention

take med

>Mina
She wants to fuck Eren behind Mikasa's back and does so, which sends Mikasa into a depressive episode.

Mina AA's friend

Attached: 12148648.jpg (1280x960, 374.62K)

You can't like Floch and hanji at the same time also you can't like Floch and Eren at the same time, both Eren and Hanji are retarded traitors.

You can only like Floch and Gross, the only non retarded characters in this trainwreck

You're so fucking mentally ill that you genuinely can't comprehend that there are more than 2 people ITT, that the whole thread doesn't exist to shit on you, and that there are some people who like both Floch and Hange.
You deserve all the shit you get, I won't troll you because it's like shooting fish in a barrel but I certainly will enjoy it when others do and you inevitably fall for it.

But I like Floch, Eren and Hange.

Floch has nothing on Gross you retard
Floch is only half right

Sex with Rico

Attached: 44984894.jpg (516x729, 154.24K)

Then you like Floch for shallow reasons not for his actual character.

I HATE MIKASA SO FUCKING MUCH

Attached: b9ca03ca922cbce9788d2453d5945c03.jpg (236x236, 7.53K)

This is getting ridiculous guys. Its time for an identification rolecall. Otherwise I am to assume that everyone in this thread is one person responding to their own comments. I am original Flochfag who posted episode rankings. I want to hatefuck Hanji and Hanji posters.

Attached: fluck.png (417x251, 201.5K)

I don't care about Floch just like there are Dykemirfags who don't care or even like Porco and Falco.
Hell even nips and normies say Hanji died because of Armin
I don't know why are you so desperate but take your meds, you are making everyone uncomfortable, this is not Any Forums

Attached: 2cGVsHW.jpg (1200x1200, 171.01K)

>did he really expect them to live normally in the nation that committed genocide against their nations?

IIRC, everyone except for Yelena and Onion agreed to exactly that. Not like they believed they could stop the rumbling anyway. There's the risk of them turning on Paradisans in the long run, but they'd be a tiny minority with nothing left to fight for in the outside world. Considering all the Eldians who were content to live like cattle in Marley with fewer rights, it makes sense in Isayama logic.

Ironic since

Normalfags aren't cunnyshitters, so they'll probably do what half of /snk/ did and foolishly invest in Dadren coin.

Attached: 1572990922044.png (2200x2000, 2.63M)

I like characters that try to do shit even if I don't always agree with them all the time. It's passive characters like Mong, Mikasa and the rest who are shit. Even Gabo at least was active.

Having checked the archive out of pure boredom I honestly forgot how insufferable and smug EHfags were and how much they infested threads and kept prancing about how Isayama would sink EM.

Attached: 1536988730292.jpg (346x442, 54.36K)

>...what are you looking at?

Attached: FI1zJioaAAAS6qi.jpg (4096x2304, 3.03M)

>her plot ended suddently
What plot kek? You EHschizos always act like she had any to begin with and she didn't. Her "arc" was only there to give us context on the royal family and to give Paradis a new ruler. Once that was done she served her purpose and was relegated back to the background. She was just a side character from the begin and remained so to the end. Get over it.

Attached: aotv2_139_vol_42.png (834x1200, 782.36K)

At this point I'm convinced this is a Flochfag simping for one Hangefag

>Isayama would sink EM
I mean he did do that though, just no one could predict how badly he would done it.

I hope you like her toasted.

Attached: Roasting-3.jpg (648x365, 31.81K)

We know, eren

Attached: 6F42E59F-0F1B-4C8E-A1CF-813B6EF83385.png (1093x4608, 2.91M)

I would even drink a Hanji soup

Attached: 618d0W7WBUS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1258, 92.43K)

Based

>Lets be honest
Oh fuck off. Ever since the ending you cucks have being pretending the timeskip was shit all along despite blowing your load to it back when you all thought Eren would win. The hype was so strong it infected other boards too.
>AoT lost is charm post-timeskip
Only because Sawano not doing the music.

he sank both and that's not a bad thing

Would you eat Hans' Two Sauce Taste Test Okonomiyaki?

Attached: 1642541193664.jpg (924x1215, 472.85K)

>what is hindsight
>ah yes you aren’t allowed to re-evaluate a work of fiction now that it’s over
>only the first impression matters every following one is revisionism!
Please fuck off

Of course, damn all of that look good

>thread has progressed to orally consuming Hange

I miss these gimmick posts like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 1607393067706.png (772x3180, 1.36M)

>you don't like character the "right" way
holy shit kill yourself faggot, it's just a manga

The way he done both were terrible. Just fucking atrocious. And who the fuck was asking to sank both, what's the fucking point?

Her arc was nice, but it was standard shounen arc about a weak character finding his inner strength with the help of MC and the rest of his nakama. It concluded with her settling on the farm and creating the orphanage. She finished her hero's journey and returned home as a better version of herself.
Historia could do more shit as the queen, but it wouldn't give her another arc.

I'll be completely honest. My favorite part of the whole story was the end of Season 2. For me, the show could've ended there with EMship and everyone dies, Mist ending. I like every arc besides the last one and it isn't just because Eren lost, its because nobody won. Besides Worm-Kun I guess who got out of the story before it REALLY got bad.

Kek, I missed this meme

I would wrap sauce around Mikasa if you catch my meaning

Attached: Kasa.png (897x557, 119.36K)

Saved, will try to cook that later!

I miss this over the top cringe LHfag

I want to break Annie.

Attached: annieryona.jpg (1438x810, 177.39K)

>How the fuck is Floch a villain?
yeah totally wasn't a villain

Attached: 678.jpg (997x977, 438.96K)

VGH... whatcouldhavebeen...

Attached: FKO78lMXwAM-hlu.jpg (1448x2048, 117.61K)

>what is bias

Wtf KEK

The one bad thing about the movie ending is these threads won't get to have a collective breakdown about Shitmong Christ or Simpren again

Nah.

Evefags breakdown was nice.

Any opinion expressed after a work of fiction is finished is more likely to be accurate than one made before it is

Attached: FJv-EEVXwAQA2Yw.jpg (1125x1406, 70.5K)

Zeke was always a psychopatic asshole.

fitstoria-sama...

Attached: fitstoria.jpg (792x1413, 127.97K)

>Oh no! Not my hecking military officerino!
#1 Shadis egged them on #2 Shadis wanted to train with swords not guns #3 Shadis shook hands with Magath #4 Any other character you probably like did something worse, Armin and Connie killed Sam and Daz, Mikasa kills more Yeagarists immediately after the Scarf Goblin dies, Hanji and Levi torture people and like it, Reiner and Annie are irredeemable

Attached: floch6.png (687x825, 605.17K)

I wanted to see blushing chadren

Attached: FKUMqqGXIAIDr7o.jpg (3300x3000, 733.79K)

damn... mikasa looks like THAT?!

Attached: godkasa.jpg (1668x2224, 283.23K)

>it isn't just because Eren lost, its because nobody won

It's easy to have that perception, but I'd argue Armong did win. He got a moral victory over Zeke. He got to keep his bad girl Stockholm Syndrome GF. He got to keep the rest of his friends. He got to travel the world. He got to play Helos 2.0 and try to live out his talk no jutsu fantasy without sacrificing anything of value himself. Unless he got lynched by based Surma when he arrived on Paradis and that's why we don't see him around older Mikasa, I'd say he got a pretty cushy ending.

You could say that bad writing or wasted potential is a punishment in itself, or that his ideals failed in the end so he was also a loser. But compared to everyone else?

Attached: 1568668959959.png (409x280, 122.97K)

>Anyone can post here
Doesn't change the fact that this place is a echo chamber. Anyone can post on reddit too.
>We have no mods that will ban you for doing so
Mods don't ban you for not liking on reddit either spreg. Cope harder.

>korean draws eren

Attached: ExuJVjUVEAQrpCL.jpg (1531x1033, 279.45K)

Also Historia sucked his dick, don't forget ->

soulless

hot couple

Attached: FKUSwAXVIAAsque.jpg (1000x984, 383.29K)

Historia sucks a lot of people's dick anyway

Sure Armin's character got the best deal out of everybody but can you seriously look at Season 3 Armin and say that Season 4 Armin is a better character? Armin was a complete badass even before he was cooked, now he can't decide whether he hates Eren or is thankful

Attached: FAUpxHAVQAEv452.jpg (1210x1415, 600.28K)

Holy cope. Fucking lamo that's bullshit and you know it. If Eren went 100% and went back home to his baby with Historia you'd consider this shit the pinnacle of fiction.

Okay then go to Reddit? Who the fuck is stopping you? You’re acting like a faggot

I miss chuunifantasykasa

Attached: 0005-031.jpg (1066x1600, 366.39K)

It would be complicated to include...

Nah.

>its because nobody won
Eren's friends won by stopping the rumbling and getting to live out their lives peacefully. A bunch of Paradis npcs that supposed die off screen (since we don't see them) after the main cast is dead doesn't change the fact that did win.

Well not Eren's, never Eren's. Eren died without anyone ever sucking his dick.

She tried too but Eren rejected her because he loves Mikasa

Attached: JEAN FUCKED SHITKASA.png (759x912, 1.15M)

WHOREkasa

Attached: 1642345713443.jpg (1080x1402, 238.22K)

>but can you seriously look at Season 3 Armin and say that Season 4 Armin is a better character?

No, but like I said, lame writing isn't the same as being character-assassinated like Eren or even eternally cucked like Mikasa. He's rewarded within the narrative at pretty much every turn.

>If the ending were different, you would like the story better.

Not him, but no kidding. There was a lot of mediocre shit post-timeskip and especially from 124 onward that could have been improved (or at least glossed over) with a different ending. There was dumb shit in every other arc that fans have conveniently forgotten because those ended on high notes.

did teenage eren find his older self hot, what's the implication here?

Attached: 1643115594973.jpg (1066x1600, 264K)

Yes well you know Mikasa only sucked Jean's dick. So at the end the point stands.

Historiafag shifted her shitposting now

HORSED

Attached: JeanPOV.jpg (1280x720, 77.76K)

Mikasa my beloved

Attached: FKVSt5DXMAQOgLy.jpg (906x1024, 123.3K)

pajeet sisters...

>Who the fuck is stopping you?
Did I say someone was?
>You’re acting like a faggot
I accept your concession retard.

they were actually pretty harsh on him

Attached: firefox_BXPvC0USw7.png (1288x612, 1.51M)

What the fuck, you find that attractive? She fucking looks like Levi in that pic.

>EM gets cucked development-wise to the point where shippers have to manufacture romance in scenes completely devoid of it
Nothing was romantic about the ice-cream scene. If anything, it underpinned Mikasa's fundamental lack of understanding regarding Eren's decaying mental state. Isayama fucked up so bad.

I wonder how they will react to this

Attached: DHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.png (790x792, 482.74K)

You’ve been in this thread for hours user, we are clearly living in your head rent free.

There are WAY too many chinky fanarts. I hate it. It’s easier to draw Asian faces especially when you wet yourself over kpop “men” I guess.

Bad bait

Actual people who care about the characters and the plot realise 123 is a terribly shit chapter, one of the worst, mikasafags know its implications are story destroying-bad

Attached: FKSLLecVEAAhlA9.jpg (2048x1146, 273.38K)

>Shadis egged them on
No he didn't you cuck.

No. I'm tired of people saying the Alliance won. Let's get this straight once and for all, Annie won. Only Annie.
>Be Annie
>Only care about Papa
>Evade capture by becoming sleeping beauty
>Fast forward
>Got Bert to invade Armong's brain and fall in love with you
>Try to gaslight Mikasa to convince her to kill Eren
>It actually fucking works
>Scouts are now escorting you to your father, Marleyfags don't even care that you openly expressed apathy for the mission and then proceeded to fuck off for years
>Bad news, father dead, stuck babysitting
>Come back because the time with children made you realize you want some of your own with Armong
>Good news! Father isn't dead and Armin is pregnant with twins!

Attached: annie1.png (1154x650, 597.59K)

No not really, but project harder.

Guys JM was always the endgame. Read Isayamas interviews and the Ymir Mikasa scene again.

EM was the cuck build up

Attached: 1624121019359.jpg (686x461, 63.96K)

But we know the anime-onlies will eat it up because it panders to their headcanons. This is my last seethe.

Good. She deserved it

Attached: (51)_a_-_Shingeki_no_Kyojin_-_Anime_&_Manga_-_4chan_-_2021-03-10_01.46.39.png (1083x254, 20.96K)

>Bad bait
I wasn't fucking baiting at all, she looks atrocious that previous picture. Just fucking terrible.

Also reminder that Eren killed himself for this 'Scenery'

Attached: cute family.jpg (1417x1654, 1.31M)

I want to rape Annie.

She seems like the kinda girl that would be compelling to rape. After the initial struggle and breakdown in tears, I could see her riding that emotional high and start really getting into the rape as a means of cope if you know what I mean. She'd still have tears cascading down her face and a look of anguish and hatred in her eyes, but she'd start grunting like an animal in heat and start meeting my thrusts 50/50 with her arms and legs tightly wrapped around me, nails scratching at my arms and back, biting down harshly on my neck and shoulders before I yank her off by her hair. All in a desperate attempt to disassociate herself from what's happening and try to regain some semblance of control and autonomy.

Eventually the combination of my rough and animalistic pounding of her small tight body coupled with her high pitched moans and rebellious glare would make me hilt myself balls deep, and explode right up against her cervix. She'd accept my cum inside of her with a satisfied elongated moan, burying her face in my neck as she peaks hard, fluttering around my quivering cock and squeezing my hips and ass with her lithe and well toned thighs and calves. Her lips brushing affectionately around my jawline as she slowly goes limp from exhaustion. But as the seconds go by and the fog of lust starts disappearing, her rationality overtaking her base instincts from moments ago, she'd pull away from me and curl up into a ball. Ashamed of herself for her reactions and gradual acceptance of a man who forced himself on her.

The evidence of our sinful actions dribbling out of her as she begins to silently weep.

Attached: 1620445073724.jpg (493x493, 71.14K)

How is it projection? I’m not the one posting on reddit about how bad reddit compared to Any Forums, and then saying “I’ve won” when told to go back to Any Forums. Like seriously if /snk/ annoys you so much you can stop lurking here at any point but you’ve been here for hours, what’s the point?

You won in your mind, and you still keep refreshing the thread waiting for my reply. Kek.

Yes I like my mikasa masculine, go kill yourself

>Historiaschizo got bored of shitting on Hangeschizos and now shifted to cuck posting
Annie is best

Attached: 1643540455797.jpg (329x327, 22.54K)

>blog posting
Boy your seething kek

I kneel.

Attached: enough of this.png (856x524, 309.74K)

>birdren is canon in the ED
EMsisters...w-what a-about our... p-paths ending?

Attached: 1623097574678.png (1012x1433, 388.46K)

>N-no he didn't you cuck!
*gets ass beat by a bunch of tots*

Attached: shadis.png (877x809, 670.81K)

Today we're gonna see Carla :)

Attached: FKSXY4YXwAUuJIT.jpg (1440x1800, 341.74K)

Cutereh doesn't deserve this, fuck that granny

Attached: Cakey.jpg (480x640, 44.48K)

Don't you mean Kalura?

>Historiaschizo
>everyone i dont like is the same person
classical EMtards... you already got busted. You always larp as some obnoxious and seething EHfag so you can give a "hecking" comeback to yourself, and then afterwards you claim the EMtard larping as an EHfag was actually the JMchad

Attached: 1561551561561.png (800x643, 131.75K)

You're the one who should kill yourself if you're a guy and you like masculine women. It's fucking abomination/perversion.

Please consider medications

Fuck off Historiaschizo, stop insulting Eren just because he didn't fuck your bitch, hetshitters can't stop embarrassing themselves

Floch was a villain and deserved to die.

Is JMA the new thing?

And the JMfag defending EH and Historia is just a coincidence? Please EHsister

Not my fault if you have terminally ill shit taste

Attached: FKSLJY2VkAI7J9t.jpg (1158x1371, 244.25K)

>hetshitters
Found the LGBTQ+ schizo.

Kek those filenames

Pathetic EMtrennies

Attached: 1642355657751.jpg (625x626, 62.59K)

You're a fag for referring to muscles as masculine
You're a fag for being so weak you see muscles on a woman as intimidating

What time is the episode?

They always do that, thanks gonna save this one

Eren? What do you mean you can't cum anymore? You've only done it 8 times, you can do better Eren. Your name is Jean? Don't be ridiculous. Now put your wig back on and keep fucking me.

Attached: tumblr_3cc1600e54183759b4887c190a910e28_3e8371b2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 105.38K)

Finding men fucking hot isn't being LGBT, granny

Your existence is also not your fault, but you can fix it. Just keep that in mind.

Post the one where an EH mixed a pic

Kek

It is if you're a guy yourself. Which you are.

based

EMsisters…

WITKINO
youtube.com/watch?v=rbfHY8mkhT8