The wimpy Japanese kid you were just beating up on has suddenly gotten up and challenged you to a shadow game of your...

The wimpy Japanese kid you were just beating up on has suddenly gotten up and challenged you to a shadow game of your choice.
What do you choose to play?

Attached: season_0_yami__full_picture__by_yami_yugi_5000_d8qrcih-fullview.jpg (1024x1466, 89.5K)

Digits game. First to get 5 wins.

Roshambo. I go first.

Mario Kart

Attached: 5.jpg (600x600, 56.08K)

The Yugioh card game. Because any deck I can make with my current collection would be miles above the junk he won games with.

But do you believe in the heart of the cards?

Alright

t. Kaiba

> draws exodia

DRAW

Attached: joey.jpg (300x232, 12.8K)

To be fair, nothing that was released at the time the show was airing is remotely relevant to the (retarded) state of the game now.
It still wouldn't be that hard with period-correct cards though

>in the opening hand

I use Pot of Greed!
Pot of Greed allows me to have two rolls!

Attached: pot of greed.jpg (740x1079, 128.91K)

I self inserted as him because I was and still am a giant pussy.

Get the hell out of my face, OP.

The best Yu-gi-oh!™ protagonist is here.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 241.25K)

I challenge him to rock paper scissors, then hit him with the ollllll' snake.
Nuthin' beats snake.

What does that card do again, Any Forums?

winrar

Attached: 5.png (640x480, 263.21K)

Here I cum!!!

You arent beating the king of games.

Those are season zero Yugi magical death games you're playing. You're subject to the magical real live cards' retarded rules. You never used a monster? It summons itself because it wants to prove itself useful. You mistreat your cards? They plain simply don't work. Too hard of an effect for a retarded oversized lizard to work with, it doesn't work because your monster can't read.
If you played Yu-Gi-Oh with season zero Yugi, it would be less of a card game and more of whatever the fuck was that chess game in No Game No Life. You'd be fucked.

For me it's a burn deck

Attached: BurningLand-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (461x669, 709.56K)

*kills you*

5 of the same digits?

I win right?

You do now lol

I will win.

If I was beating him up then I'd be doing it for a good reason just keep beating him up.

Pharaoh was never shown to have any serious fighting ability, just being really good at games of chance, so I'd just continue beating the shit out of him without accepting his proposal. He's only like 5'1 and 120 lbs soaking wet, he won't have reach or mass on his side.

True, but you don't have to agree to play the games, just participating in them is enough to trigger a penalty game, so he can literally just challenge you to the no punching game and if you hit him you lose.

Attached: yugi manga.jpg (860x700, 151.34K)

enjoying master duel Any Forums?

Attached: 8fb.jpg (555x555, 37.94K)

He'd have to challenge me to the no punching game first and he can't do that if he's too busy getting punched in the face.

33 monent had passed, so no dice

Pathetic

He's no fighter, but he is very agile. He's been shown easily evading entire groups of people trying to hit him.

>Every game is a mess of 10 different special, link, XYZ, or pendulum summons every turn.
Master Duel sucks, and there's not even any voice acting.

He's been shown evading groups of Japanese people, the manlets of East Asia. The taller you are, the higher your top speed. Bitch will try to sprint away from me thinking his little Jap legs can carry him to a safe shit-talking distance, but I'll easily catch up to him at a light jogging pace and resume punching him in the face.

Oh yeah? Well I challenge you to a race around the world!
READYSETGO!

Attached: tumblr_m1ajvfvbgc1qluh07o1_500.gif (500x290, 630.97K)

>I'll just beat him in a race
You fool, that's a game!

Any game is fine

Attached: Kaiji_characters.png (353x282, 188.72K)

>The eternal loser

>has 2.2 billion yen
how much do you got

>Proceeds to immediately gamble it all away

I kneel

he's been on the run for months now, hasn't spent any of it
>animeonly fags thinks he knows shit

The whoever is possessed loses game. He already lost so I'm taking his soul.

Let's just see how it turns out