Buyfag thread

underboob

Attached: 1643505777143.jpg (1365x2048, 241.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dec.2chan.net/46/futaba.htm
post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the guide
buyfags.moe

To the user with the cups last thread, I definitely will have to find Illya, I just had other figures that released when she did so I couldn't budget for her on top.

>Error!
>The search backend is currently unavailable.
the absolute mongoloids

This looks great.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja - 04 (720p) [5602A01F].mkv_snapshot_21.20.952.jpg (1280x720, 447.07K)

Attached: 202201291336061.jpg (2048x1536, 232.29K)

I've been trying to pay for a Manda order all day. Anyone else having problems or is it just me? I tried it with three different credit cards, including one that has worked literally dozens of times there, and recently.

proabably the same BS that happens with amico.
your card uses 3D secure and most likely recently dropped support for V1 but mandrake's payment processor doesn't support V2 yet because nips are retarded when it comes to upgrading new tech.
unless you have a nip card or you can use paypal and pay in yen you're out of luck

Attached: file.png (820x76, 15.95K)

I used my card literally two days ago there.

yes and? if they disabled it yesterday it wouldn't work now.
you can try and wait to see if your card/mandrake is having issues but card companies are slowly disabling V1 support.
capital one did it a few months ago.

Glad this game is still getting figs even though no one played it.

Attached: Ruru_Berryz-1487042456331894787-img1.jpg (1908x1080, 139.16K)

Yeah I posted about issues a while back. I contacted them and they sent an alternate payment link, which my credit card didn't work for, but my debit did

Nice bloomers.

it's good

I find it funny that the other thread was made earlier but this one has a cute OP image so it was chosen instead.

Is there anyone more epic than ken keneki

Attached: 1507239864996.jpg (350x350, 24.7K)

>This item will be released on February 11, 2022.
is it finally happening.
is the wait finally over.

Attached: FIGURE-055826_09.jpg (733x550, 111.74K)

Manda came through with a paypal link!

re-did my nep shelf to make more room for other figures.
is this too crowded?

Attached: PXL_20220129_223311712.jpg (1862x1380, 1.53M)

Stop buying cheap shit detolfs and buy a real display case.

ok, which ones

Use google

Inb4 but they arent 60 dollar

Damn, nep is so lewd.

for the cost of most of those 300+ display cases which have fuck all for display volume you'd be better off building in-builts yourself.

So do that if you think you can pull that off

fine, I will.

Just ordered best boy.

Attached: 2664636.jpg (700x733, 154.48K)

nep nep

Attached: 202201290852181-scaled.jpg (2560x1773, 578.41K)

dec.2chan.net/46/futaba.htm
what killed jap buyfag threads?

mods not liking lewd figure pictures

have you ever bought a fig with missing packaging: i.e missing outer box/plastic plastic clamshell or both?

In Akihabara, yes.

Attached: 2925636.jpg (1000x525, 165.84K)

penis

I forgot to add what was the discount?, the one I bought was 50% off (boxless, good condition) vs full packaging + used like new.

I want to slurp her armpits and tummy

The fact that the board literally allows 0 images/posts concurrently

Thinking about posting my anime figures...

yeah but i didnt realise until it arrived, dont care too much tho, as long as it doesnt have too much loose piece its not too much of a problem

ARJUNA

>Not the Shiranui I would want a scale of

Attached: 90686356_p0.jpg (1080x1920, 1.99M)

retard

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-12-03-at-11.10.45-AM.jpg (700x958, 122K)

What are some good Mercari Japan deputies with instant purchasing?
Good shit on mercari sells fast, like sometimes in less than a minute, so the old style "send a buy request and wait" thing that most deputies use is a huge crapshoot. Sendico used to offer this kind of instant purchase service, but since Mercari Japan overhauld their interface, it seems like functionality is spotty at best, if it even works at all.
Sites like FromJapan and Zenmarket seem like they'd have the capital to maintain a Mercari service, but it seems like they don't plan to deal on Mercari (I guess Buyee has a monopoly on big deputy services allowed to integrate with Mercari, but since they only work for items that have been up for some time, you're stuck with things that are crap and/or overpriced).

Sorry I know there has to be a better place to ask but I couldnt find it, but does anyone know what anime this is from?
Translated it says "she's a maniac"

Attached: image_2022-01-30_002125.png (1032x1101, 537.58K)

Looks like shitty knockoff merch

>always use the "well [item] will hold value so I should buy it" as an excuse to buy a figure
>have 0 plans to sell anything because I don't want to be a thnks fr th mmrs webm

>>have 0 plans to sell anything because I don't want to be a thnks fr th mmrs webm
That was a meme because
-the figures he bought were really inexpensive and low quality
-he didn't take care of them
-he sold them very quickly, it was like a 2 week adventure in buyfagging
-there is no way he got much money for them when he sold them

There's nothing wrong with trading items in any hobby. I sold a gun earlier today and will be using the money to buy a different gun. Sometimes I sell figures for the same reason. It's called enhancing and refining your collection.

90s anime

>actually caring what the other faggots here think about you

Attached: Laughing Plastic Sluts.jpg (1125x1500, 414.64K)

Everyone here already knows who I am anyways and user is right that I need a new shelf.

Have figure midriffs gotten better, worse, or stayed the same as time has progressed?

Mounting frijol

I firmly believe the abs on pic related are why it's so expensive on the aftermarket

Attached: 2319229.jpg (680x730, 101.19K)

Riding Bean

Time: 00:31:20 / 00:45:03
OVA (1989)

They are getting softer soon.

Attached: F0EC81C4-804F-47A6-96E7-CF2D7CC6B4E9.jpg (600x849, 164.28K)

holy shit that's impressive

Brown, pos tomorrow.

Attached: 20220129_234853.jpg (3072x4095, 448.04K)

Poo

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

I don’t understand why that guy never posts his figures.

want his (You)s first

Well there's a spread. FedEx International is at least kind of shitty in the states, right? I'm tempted to just use DHL because the Germans have never screwed up for me.

Attached: Flippening.jpg (853x83, 12.97K)

ooooo yummy

Which guy??

I don't know these girls that look like glazed hams keep getting made.

FedEx domestic is complete ass. FedEx Global Express is legit. Just a tiny bit less speedy than DHL. When a package is delayed, usually the delays are no more than 24 hours. I had a FedEx Global Express package that was scheduled for Wednesday morning and it was delayed and delivered Wednesday evening. By contrast, I had a FedEx Ground package that got delayed three fucking weeks after it arrived at my local sort facility. Lazy fucks.

Lurk more

FedEx has no trouble delivering to me in the States. I've seen people bitch in the past about hating FedEx Home Delivery, but I have everything shipped to my work and sign for it myself. It's always fast and never beat up.

Always go Deutsch, they serve every major figure seller and not to mention you get it easy with customs at least in the USA

>you get it easy with customs at least in the USA
Customs is literally always easy in the USA when you're just importing plastic butts

first time checking out Mandarake, is it recommended to only use the site in Japanese? that seems to be the only way I get actual search results. and if I order something from there, looks it would be a massive pain in the ass since I don't know nip language. my second question is do they ship and accept payment from overseas or does it require a forwarder or proxy?

and yes, I've searched the guide for all info on Mandarake. it doesn't say much about what I asked. if anyone helps me I'll add that info to the guide.

Attached: [ASW] Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! - 14 [1080p HEVC][7F5919EC].mkv_snapshot_08.18.269.jpg (1920x1080, 152.03K)

Customs aren't even a concern for Burgers unless you're a fat cat so I'm only worried about getting my stuff. If the Global crew is more competent than the domestic hooligans I think I'll give them a try. This is quite possibly the least delicate shipment I could have, so I guess this is as good a time as any to try them out.

Neat, thanks.

With that said I fucking hate using fedex for guns
Fucking idiots sent one out when the store wasn't going to open for another 10 minutes
I'm more than happy with DHL for the figures knowing full well that they wont half ass the journey

You’ll need to use the site in English to enter non-Japanese addresses. However, you should search in Japanese. They have machine translation, but you’ll miss a few things.

You can get results in both English and Japanese, so try both if you want something specific. They do international. They require specific credit cards, but might accept PayPal if they don't work. You might consider a proxy to avoid some hassle.

Attached: 202201291510081.jpg (720x720, 82.53K)

Time to apply for a Mastercard. What’s a good one that works with Mandarake?

All the 0 foreign transaction fee cards are Visas. Why does it have to be MA?

up on amiami

Attached: FIGURE-136227.jpg (600x400, 47.33K)

Sometimes I wonder why there are other girls in Kurumi's show.

>Granblue figure
It's never coming out, is it?

Attached: 1447719.jpg (597x970, 112.64K)

It's also I believe one of the two 1/7 Darkness scales that isn't absolute shit

I can probably get some paint at a hobby store and touch that up myself, right? Returning it just seems like a pain in the ass if amico will even accept it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1459x997, 148.09K)

believe in prime1

Yeah you could touch it up yourself. The hardest part would be mixing the perfect shade.

That's like the worst shade of brown I've seen. It looks like she's covered in oil like that Hakan character from Street Fighter 4 instead of actually having brown skin.
Even if this was meant to be a tan instead of her being a brown girl, it's a terribly done tan regardless.

Have they ever released a figure that isn't $7,000?

she needs friends

ah I didn't realize I could just use Japanese search terms to get good results on the English site. that's exactly what I want. thanks anons

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 030758.jpg (612x98, 34.11K)

Yea trudeau is the reason for global inflation, and global supply chain crisis.
God I hate conservatives so much

wonfes soon

why is her hair so looooong

Attached: FIGURE-136152.jpg (600x600, 99.86K)

no such thing

Attached: 202201290852291-scaled.jpg (2560x1773, 532.96K)

imagine washing all that

Eh, it's so-so. Always room for improvement.

Attached: 1515402028983.jpg (1168x1980, 467.13K)

No one's gonna be there.

I wish Miku actually looked this gorgeous instead of her kawaii space idol dancer look.

Lol, I was just at a concert where they played some Miku songs.

"Global supply chain crisis" is not why Japan Post will literally not bother giving anything to Canada Post while happily sending things to USPS and Correos on on the same coast and inflation isn't even vaguely related you fucking francohomo retard. The hecking nazis aren't responsible for why you nearly choke to death on dicks every night either. A deadbeat prime minister who half-asses natural disaster recovery and introduces policies and useless mandates that compound staffing shortages in essential services because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone west of the great lakes besides dead indians or the actual functioning of a country is.

post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
Look at this goddamn chart instead of your shlicking material of dreamboat Justin and try to convince yourself Canada isn't an embarrassment, goddamn Iraq and Ukraine can get EMS and they don't feel like loading shit on a boat to Canada is worth the trouble.

bingos? we're one week away bros

Attached: wonfes2022w.jpg (1000x1370, 1.23M)

a cat is fine too

Attached: 202201300747131.jpg (1024x553, 144.69K)

which love live though

i wanted literally any of the aquors in their aquarium outfits.....never got them...and i'm still salty

I had almost forgotten that I'd ordered it.

vallejo ghost grey would probably be the best choice, just anything white with a touch of blue.

What does underboob taste like?