Do lonely school kids really eat lunch alone in the bathroom in Japan?

Do lonely school kids really eat lunch alone in the bathroom in Japan?

Attached: 1639137049077.jpg (3796x2813, 1.44M)

I remember the feeling :(

I never understood this trope as a guy. I get you wanna hide from people but surely there is a better more secluded place to eat your lunch than a bathroom that reeks of piss and shit. Not to mention that during lunch is when the bathrooms were always busiest at our school, so one person hogging a whole stall for 30 minutes just to eat their sandwich would probably get yelled at by someone eventually

I did in elementary during recesses, would go on walks in junior high and use the weight room in high school. Barely had to interact with anyone.

this trope makes me feel really bad whenever it happens because I cant imagine anyone actually do this
how could anyone eat when everyone around you shits and pisses?

Attached: sachiko eating natto on the toilet.jpg (945x1000, 325.13K)

You just get used to it, fuck I can’t believe I used to do this

What kind of nigger school did you go to that the bathrooms weren't cleaned? Or were you just too stupid to eat in one of the upstairs bathrooms by the classrooms that are empty 95% of the time?

It's better than being ridiculed in front of everyone.

Not same but in my school, the washroom had a window facing the playground. I always used to eat lunch by there just looking outside and observing.

it's like a private office
why wouldn't you eat in a bathroom stall?

Attached: 1487349184054.jpg (475x531, 35.33K)

Hey retard, people would be using those bathrooms during lunch so umm it would smell like piss and shit regardless of how often its cleaned because its currently being used. And we had an over populated school in general so the bathrooms would generally be in use all around campus all throughout the day; there was no upstairs empty bathroom.

Are you retarded? You can hear other kids pissing and farting.

Toilets are where kids go to smoke, I don't think Yulia would like them.

Must suck being an inner city poorfag.

I would just wonder about the school and find somewhere I could sit and eat by myself.
But never the toilet though, that'd be quite disgusting.

>pepe
go back to discord

I don't know but I would let Yuria eat lunch at my tabel with my friends, even if she is kinda weird.

If you didn’t used to eat in the toilets you don’t belong here, people having a fulfilling childhood and also enjoying anime shouldn’t be allowed. ITS EITHER OR FUCK ALL OF YOU
>friends
Go back
But user pepe is a frog and that is an elephant, how can it be pepe?????

i used to fall asleep in there before i dropped out.

imagine getting a shy gf that is used to the smell of shit and piss so much from hiding in the bathroom that she wants to be soaked in your warm piss and smell poops you take

Same. My school was full of blind, secluded spots, so it's not hard to find a place if and when I want to just eat alone for once.

Cute toe nail polish

Forgot schools don't allow students to actually use their restrooms to shit.

There's a risk of embarrassment from being seen eating alone in a secluded place.
A bathroom stall will pretty much reduce that to zero.

eating in the bathroom is comfy desu

Man I just ate lunch by myself, ya'll are gross.

If I see someone eating alone, I'd observe them from afar to see if any side quest would pop out.

>30 minutes just to eat their sandwich
what?
>would probably get yelled at by someone
rude

Did it once or twice at my most insecure and autistic time. Usually people weren't around cause I went to bathrooms I knew no one used in the art building. Realized it was putrid, and moved to secluded areas, as people already stated. Don't know really know what I was thinking. No one gives a shit if you eat alone.

Sure they get cleaned, but what happens when you're eating your pudding and someone starts letting out a big ole dump in the stall right next to you. I'm talking loud farts and hearing the turds plop in the water with a smell that will eventually waft through the air. Wouldn't you lose your appetite?

No. You're a failed normalfag. You don't belong here.

She saved the show IMO

Would she survive childbirth?

Attached: 1638726038669.jpg (252x555, 38.74K)

Eating in a bathroom would be pretty disgusting since flavor is mostly smell.

>pepe
go back to discord

My high school library bathroom was kino. Nobody went in it and there was only one stall, so I had the bathroom to myself 80% of the time for like 20 minutes. The most autistic hangout spot for eating lunch at my school was by far under the stairs. I ate there routinely

School Kids are taught to consume from an early age in Burgermeristan education gulags, that's why they eat like millennium-starving petras from beginning to end of their educational course.
It is part of Burgercuck culture to instill them with the desire to become fat masses of flesh which will submit body and soul to their shitty hollywoodean culture.

Yes because they are pathetic rats.

Nigga who the fuck cares and why should you care?
I eat alone because I want to eat alone, why is it viewed as something shameful and negative?

>mom is administrator
>eat lunch in her office
>play internet games on the pc while I eat
Was pretty fucking nice.

What did you do on your breaks when you didn't want to talk to your friends or didn't have any? I just ate my lunch while listening to music and walking around the schoolyard.

Look it was one bad day of one shit week of one shit year. Its all behind me now.

I stopped going to the lunch room for the rest of highschool after the 3rd week of freshman year. I just went to the library and played videogames.

i took up smoking because it was an easy way to avoid most people and i didnt have to say anything really to the other smokers

It's fucking highschool user I remember kids would shit in the urinals just to fuck with the perverted janny

>black painted toenails
is there more?

I just skipped lunch and went to the library to shitpost on Any Forums.

Idk I used to go back home for lunch.

Isn't that a risk considering bacteria such as e coli and such? I mean, the chances of getting it there are higher than getting it in a proper eating place, no matter how careful you are

Didn't eat lunch in stalls, but I did use them to escape having to sit by myself before school started. Even had a regular stall that I went to on the 2nd floor.

Only used the stalls to snort coke, though I would hear some people eating sometimes

You were embrassed in front of over people over not belonging and you claim other anons don't belong here.
Why should anyone care about social interactions, when one can read or play while eating. And there may be niggs around while you eat, so seeking a secluded place is perfectly reasonable thing to do.

You are the normalfag.

Fuck you

This is literally also a trope in normie American media, you weeb retards. It even happens in Mean Girls.

>has to eat from the shitter but I am from the nigger school

Attached: 1642598753451.jpg (525x452, 23.15K)

Not him but you really sound like a normalfag.

She won't survive school.

I wanna grind Julia's well endowed shortcake while I french kiss her sweet fragrant neck and hairy armpits.

I did this once in secondary school. I cant remember the reason since ut was so lomg ago. I do remember feeling upset about something.

Must suck being forced to eat inside a bathroom stall like an autistic faggot.

>It's better than being ridiculed in front of everyone.
That's the part i don't get.

Like, you are already a loner; why would you care that people say you are what you are?

Maybe something broke in my brain as a child or something, but I literally do not understand the concept of social pressure. The society can be as shitty to me as they want, that does not mean i should care what they think of me. Especially if they think of me in a way that was true anyway.

Every day i see people do things just to follow the crowd. And even as a grown man with a steady day job it still makes no sense to me.

Fair enough if you think there is safety in numbers, like a group of Zebras. But if you are not in the social circle then it is your own problem that you still want to be friends with a bunch of bullies?

Because it assumes that the person eating in the toilet, would have joined in at laughing at someone else in the same boat if they became socially accepted. Be proud that you are an outcast who doesn't laugh at or make fun of outcasts.

What a weirdo. No wonder you don't have friends. People around probably think you're autistic.

>one person hogging a whole stall for 30 minutes
I had shit to do yesterday and ate a plate of pasta in 6 minutes. How do you take 30 minutes to eat a sandwich?

>I literally do not understand the concept of social pressure

Attached: absolutely autistic snek.jpg (320x326, 18.57K)

Is it normals for students to be sitting on the floor, lined up on either side of the hallways during lunch? This was the norm at my school but I don't recall seeing it in any sort of media, east or west

Attached: question mark.png (769x787, 479.03K)

That would be normal in sub-saharan Africa

Like this?

Attached: 1621995557184.png (756x1200, 239.56K)

Yes, exactly like that, everyone chilling on the floor in their own cliques. The cafeteria was small and could only fit like 20% of the students,

I think I like fun sized JKs.

Attached: __yoshinaga_koi_slow_loop_drawn_by_uchino_maiko__73faa4b71d4ee253f8f8ccfcab699e74.jpg (1378x1378, 929.78K)