Thunderbolt fantasy

Season 4 should premiere soon right? Oh by the way Pili is translating one if their seasons on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=mG1D0n0qq2c

Attached: Thunderbolt_Fantasy_Promotion_Poster.jpg (220x300, 30.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9jAD_ZMRDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVu4ODIp3Y
nyaa.si/view/1234256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be fucking careful user. TBF gets a pass but posting Pili stuff like that as an OP is a dangerous territory. Better not to provoke the mods

Attached: 1619339724903.jpg (500x375, 61.32K)

not happening. will be cancelled due to chinese invasion of taiwan. i am from the future

Just thought people would be interested in more puppet stuff since the only other thing to watch is war of dragons. Since they're doing this they may bring more stuff to a global audience. That's a good sign considering Thunderbolt Fantasy is collaboration

If not for covid we would get another movie by now.

Attached: eww.jpg (1280x720, 146.59K)

This is also Shou Fu Kan's fault!

Attached: 1643083666288.jpg (640x360, 60.89K)

Uncanny

Attached: 1557341169254.gif (450x253, 2.05M)

Attached: fox.jpg (1920x1080, 153.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v9jAD_ZMRDQ

>post 1-2 threads ago this song
>another user reposts it
Even if you found it on you own, it is nice that somebody else appreciates the absolute marvel of Azibělpher OST. It perfectly encapsulates the sheer dread and malice that comes from the most fun father of decade.

>Oh by the way Pili is translating one if their seasons on YouTube
how do they expect anyone to understand what's going on

I got it from that thread, it's a great track

Thanks for the cool pick-up trick.

Do we even have a release date?

It was announced a few months ago but no date was given

They fucking forgot to add subs to episode 3

This scene was incredibly enjoyable. I didn't even care they gave Shou Fu Kan another skill

Attached: fox vs faceless mooks.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

>how do they expect anyone to understand what's going on
they don't

that's hilarious

I am watching the first episode now and it's utterly incomprehensible, but I like how one character is literally called "The Solitary Old Man"

Attached: 1616523304168.jpg (975x1500, 539.03K)

I only recognize the mute guy with the scar on his face from War of Dragons

How many?

They don't, and they don't expect any new taiwanese watchers to understand either. It's not the hardest ongoing plot to undestand tho, main villain of previous arc, Tiance Zhenglong won, all main characters either badly injured or serving him now, and he is now the emperor. Demons and weird elf looking guys are preparing to invade the Central Plains, and Tiance faction is there to stop them. All other stuff is either new or coming to the end.

What season number is this? I only watched War of Dragons which is a remake of season 6. I have no idea who Tiance Zhenglong is. This season would be better if I could watch the previous season and see the the villain win

K-Kanki-sama?

It's season 27. You will encounter the same problem with previous season, to fully enjoy it you need to see 25 (season that was adapted into wulin warriors), it just how Pili works sadly, first 10 hours in any starting point will be confusing but after that it's usually comprehensible. Same as War of Dragons, plot just clicks after you watch for a bit.

>Same as War of Dragons, plot just clicks after you watch for a bit
Yeah it eventually did. I still wanted to see them fight the Ouyang Clan. That conflict seemed really interesting. War of Dragons was really slow.

>wulin warriors
Thinking about this is odd. I remember watching it. To think I would watch Pili later in life

youtube.com/watch?v=SHVu4ODIp3Y

Imagine TBF en dub.

Imagine if they gave it a normal dub

So are they related?

Attached: FJtkJSMakAAaps7.jpg (1016x1332, 322.16K)

yes

as if it would stop them... or her at least.

Hot

I wanted to watch the first season and downloaded it from two different uploads on nyaa and both seem to be corrupted, video crashes and subtitles are out of sync, anyone had a same problem? I also tried using different players

how is that even possible? They work fine for me

Just watched season 1 and wtf didn't he fuck the princess

This one is working fine nyaa.si/view/1234256
If it doesnt the problem is on your side

he's a puppet

Do you think Princess will share with Blue Bard?

just bite a the bullet and use VLC and if that doesn't work just stream it

guess that's on me then, which is strange considering every other anime works just fine
I tried VLC, MPV, MPC, AllPlayer everything crashes, seems like I will have to stream it

Did you download the 60fps version? That might be the problem

>seems like I will have to stream it
try again otherwise you'll be annoyed with subs that have chinese names

I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE I HATE THE ENIGMATIC GALE

Same, but I love him.

>t. Kguy

t. season 5 locust

Attached: Choking the duck.webm (852x480, 901.32K)

'ate duck
'ate monk

luv phoenix
luv scorpion

simple as

i want sex with sword

Attached: Swordfus.jpg (1600x900, 251.67K)

Why has no one here played this yet? Is it region locked?

>Night of Mourning
Duck's swordfu

Is it gacha? Fuck gacha.
Also not puppets so no cool puppet fights, so what's the point.

Because it's chinese gacha game, who gives a fuck

A huge chunk of /vg/ seems really into chink gacha though.

Attached: 1540851362976.jpg (1280x720, 96.14K)

No one should give a fuck about /vg/.

Duck's swordfu is a slut.

what swordfu isn't a slut

Finally fixed

Attached: 65eyrdgf.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Attached: kguy antichrist.jpg (700x394, 53.71K)

I'm still surprised they're doing this

They probably weren't ready that pili would be literally the only thing that caught people attention on that channel, they are now releasing 2 episodes every week it seems (though every actual episode is split in 3)

Shou's stick because no one else can wield it

Rou did in the Kasei Meikou fight

my life for hime sama

so, are you going to learn a instrument and how to dodge swords for her user?

I assumed that we'd be getting a movie late 2022 or during 2023. Then season 4 in 2024.

Join the parade of all the people who hate him...

Attached: Seething.jpg (2000x1080, 378.58K)

>You may have turned your back on the Imperial Army, but we've got every villain under Kaisei Meikou hunting us
Oh fuck, I just realized how ironic the conversation at the end of Movie 2 became.

Do these threads do better when the OP is saying "oh shit, this show is actually as awesome as you all said"? Or are they just losing some steam from being so frequent, with nothing new to talk about?

Last year's episode discussion threads had more discussion and posters than Season 2's, so I think it's because the fandom grew but we're basically in a content drought right now, without even a movie announced to speculate about.

>those names

Attached: 1619365194535.jpg (153x136, 4.86K)

Fool and his money are easily parted.

the translation could be a bit neater, in any case. is Su Huan Jen disguised as another character this season?

Ye Xiao Chai right? this is pretty far along in his story arc too
his son is already dead and is only survived by his grandchildren at this point

Long Hu Men puppet show when ?

>>Iam your cousin , like your older bother,we can't do this.
How will the princess response ?

The game was rigged from the very start, you were just played like a puppet.

Attached: Purely hypothetical.jpg (1280x2160, 672.76K)

Would Rou even be able to do anything with it? It seemed like a move just to distract Locust.

Attached: Why arent you holding her.png (350x568, 141.51K)

Because I want to be stabbed by the Night of Mourning.