Kengan

Kenganbros will the premonition save us or is it actually over?

Attached: redditards.jpg (985x1828, 412.02K)

>bros

I fucking hate redditors who jumped right onto calling Ed a jobber the second he lost

Attached: 1639205669990.jpg (1353x1936, 244.72K)

>blue eyes in anime cute
>blue eyes irl piercing and make me unconfortable
Why

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

I mean he didnt job in the real sense but jobber nowadays means guy who lost under dumb conditions and it fully, wait let me light a cigar before i finish my sentence, applies

Any second now, we'll snap back to reality

Attached: 1624777725834.png (630x286, 161.8K)

I wish the entirety of the second half of omega was a dream, just bring Koga back for the love of god

>premonition started as a pathetic cope
>now it's the preferable outcome
This manga is in some sort of cursed cycle

Attached: 1641999994572.png (1242x1209, 929.71K)

Explain this premonition meme to me

If Sandro decided to introduce Miyamoto Musashi into Kengan what would it be like?

Attached: Humhum.jpg (481x482, 65.9K)

Reddit has taken Eddies loss way better than Any Forums has user

1-chapter jobber to SUBVERT

Sauce?

>loses to raian

No idea user, I don't have that problem with blue eyed people
Lol

Wow, Japanese fans are vocal about the new chapter and they are not happy. Theyre discontented with the way eddie died. I guess they were holding out hope for another reveal. There's even a petition that's garnered thousands of signatures to have the author commit suicide. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are.

Spoiler out of my ass:
With Edward and Fei desd, and because of the senpai's torture, Xia will spill all of the "Evil" subfaction plans, and will be left almost dead in a hospital After the end, another unrelated scene will come where it's revealed Xia was only MERELY PRETENDING and escapes the hospital like a coward, just to be found by the fifth Wu who will tell him: "Crawling around yet again looking to survive? You truly are one of us Xia. One of the WORMS". Credits Roll. Sequel confirmed.
You heard here first folks.

*after having mogged him for the first 3/4 of the match

Lorong sure is a hack if he imagined such a shitty outcome of events.

I fucking hate redditors

He's just a pessimist

Kek

Just like us, then

That sounds like a you problem.

How much you guys wanna bet we'll get MYSTERY NIGGAS in the next 2 chapters

His imagination is really strong. I don't know how he predicted that 7 chapter sex scene with Raian and Ohma in such detail

Nothing because there would be nothing to win on that bet

I said it in the other thread but Omega is about asking the question "what was all that buildup for?" From the introduction of Ohma 2.0 to Eddie having his throat ripped out, many major plot points revolve around something moronic.

Why was Kiryu at the tournament again? Also, I miss fanservice chapters.

Why is everyone assuming Squidward is dead? Did you miss the part where he survived a poisoned knife to the goddamn neck?

I don't know why everyone is so butthurt over Raian when he was explicity stated to be the strongest fighter on kengan's side.
Karla said that Ohma was catching up to Raian but Raian was still winning more often than Ohma. At this point we can safely assume Ohma>=Kuroki and Raian>Ohma.
I'll give you that it was weird how Ed easily knocked Raian at first then he just came back stronger, but he's supposed to be the strongest so that's fine for me.
The manga still sucks regardless

I think Agito is the strongest fighter on Team Kengan. Then its raian and ohma then wakatsuki

the problem is that ed was hyped for 4 years just to die before doing anything

what are you, jewish?

The problem is that Raian is a boring ass nigger whose only gimmick is RAAAAGH FUCK YOU SHIT FUCK ASS I KILL U

>I don't know why everyone is so butthurt over Raian when he was explicity stated to be the strongest fighter on kengan's side.
Oh, I have no idea. Maybe the fact that Eddie was clowning on him and two other people at the same in base form while Raian was using Removal for the first 80% of the fight. And then suddenly his strongest technique, which he used in 100% Guihun, did absolutely nothing to Raian. That MIGHT be it? I'm still not totally sure.

I hope kengan goes in a less plot heavy direction and sandro just does random kengan matchups

I’m glad omega only has one more fight (tiger) before it’s over

Wait you mean the moumantai fist of the East bussy demolisher did Nothing?!?

>ledditor OP
Hope janitors will put their shreds of dignity to use and nuke this thread before bump limit.
>niggas
go back

your newfaggotry is showing

You can tell sandro is giggling in his bed every night because he thinks people are actually exited for the worm raid arc that will be his "magnum opus" with ohma and raian as the protagonists, aka the guys that arent even popular. Hes also not aware how almost NO ONE gives a shit about this niko plot and people just wanna see koga with the side cast who are more popular than ohma to begin with. Theres probably more sekibayashi or gaolang fans than ohma and raian fans combined

Attached: 1643044767243.gif (500x225, 1.8M)

Don't get me wrong, the technique itself was retarded, but Sandwich didn't need to draw panels of Eddie doing his ultimate technique, only for it to not even slow down the same guy he was curbstomping in his base form a minute earlier.

Youre probably the guy who made the reddit post. Go back retard

the only way this could be salvaged is if the 5th wu is an "assasin" type and sneaks up and kills raian next chapter and thats what the tragedy is

>you were too awesome 5th wu

The only thing better than Rubia Gallega

What's this tragedy meme about?

Someone said this is becoming dragon ball with Ohma/raian being the goku/vegeta duo. After Eddie I can safely say they’re both goku

>Galician Blond
What do you think Eddie was talking about, user...?

Daro also traced one of raians panels from kogas early fight. Just to show how little he cares.

Which ones?

bullshit

It’s the panel where koga is wide eyed and launching his attack at his opponents opening. It’s the same one as this chapter except raians got a retard smile and the entire things covered in speed lines

Post them for comparison, similar structure =/= tracing

You mean the Raianfag who was crying about one villain being too strong, when the Kengan Association, our designated "heroes" literally have four of the most powerful fighters in the series on their side, in addition to already being Sandro's "golden boys" who he'd never dare to let look bad? That moron?

Good guys:
Ohma and Raian the cancerduo
Entire mainland Wu Kure Clans
Julius
Agito
Wakatsuki
Fang tier fighters
A million other fighters, Jurota and Lolong too from now on likely

Bad guys
Eddie(probably not)
5th Wu
Tiger Niko
Yan
Xia Ji
Lu Tian maybe
Irrelevant jobbers who wont gain shit
HOW IS THIS BALANCED MAN. YOU CAN SEND THE OHMA RAIAN WAKA AGITO AND JULIUS AND THEY SOLO THE BAD GUYS WHAT IS THIS DOGSHIT FUCK SANDRO

Attached: goncopium.jpg (479x449, 97.83K)

So is Yan a person or a title?

Given what we've seen from them so far Kuroki could unironically solo the Worm, Goku vs Red Ribbon style.

Lu Tian is a grooming victim he did nothing wrong except get paired up with fagito

>character is introduced with a fuckhuge powerlevel, everyone agrees he could have raped 99% of Ashura without breaking a sweat
>his gimmick is that he uses a protagonist's gimmick but betterer and strongerer because he's that good
>loses all of his personnality 3 chapters in to become a generic unhinged shonen mook
>gets destroyed by his own retardation
Which Omega antagonist am I talking about here?

Attached: 1639587285681.png (224x337, 68.8K)

Ok you guys, here's what's going to happen. Raian is going to celebrate his victory and all that, and then it's going to be revealed to the reader that he's actually a worm imposter who killed a fake Eddie in order to sell his disguise. You didn't think Lolong's line about there possibly being worms on the Kengan team was all for nothing, did you?

Ohma

Eddie

>You didn't think Lolong's line about there possibly being worms on the Kengan team was all for nothing, did you?

Attached: Tokugawa drunk.jpg (189x380, 64.06K)

>You didn't think Lolong's line about there possibly being worms on the Kengan team was all for nothing, did you?

Attached: sandrovich_yabako_57932.jpg (382x374, 40.61K)

>Lolong
is this a new character?

If anything Purgatory was a very aptly named arc
Now to see if we're going to heaven or hell after that

HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL 1
LETS ROCK

Daro knew he could not change the drafts
So instead of reflecting on himself, he drew cunny on twitter

SANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-210840_Opera.jpg (1080x392, 106.78K)

Attached: 1640491546162.png (864x482, 331.69K)

No but it appears he gave you ptsd

Shark jumping moment. Man, imagine reviving Jonathan out of nowhere in part 2.

20 years drawing asura, I compromised

He did! I'm having flashbacks, man! The children, they're all dead! I think I did it, man! I think I did it!

>he drew cunny on twitter
I need proof.

>Terashi ended up looking less pathetic than Lolong
>Lolong ended up looking less pathetic than Eddie
What the fuck is going on in this series

Attached: 1626887565107.png (544x462, 161.79K)

Ew

I thought this manga was a fighting shonen, but it turns out it was a comedy

Attached: 1619139443728.png (1664x690, 406.29K)

>Lolong ended up looking less pathetic than Eddie
Let's not go that far yet. Eddie still didn't have a panel half as embarassing as pic related.

Attached: 1638375556785.png (554x278, 161.96K)

Why is Sandro so bad at fight choreography when has been doing martial arts for 9 years?

Too many hits on the head.

eddie's was more pathetic because he was shitstomping not one, two, but THREE and then four kures + one wu
he had it in the fucking bag and then just kept glitching out and then walking away and then got fingered to death

Attached: what did he mean by this.jpg (1137x1600, 531.84K)

>Wu clan? I love hip hop
This one really got me

I don’t, but why do (You) still show interest Kengan Omega?

He is a jobber though.

I've been with it for this long, I have to see it through to the end, whatever that may be.

Oh, hi.

A manga doesn't have to be a narrative masterpiece for me to enjoy shitposting about it and enjoying seeing what the characters do next

Ashura to Omega is such a downgrade I really wish it did not exist. Ashura was really good, one of the best crazy martial arts manga out there.
Omega literallt shat on it and ruined it in retrospect, especially the ending.

It's the greatest comedy running currently

Hoping for more Alisa pits

Can confirm, last chapter made me laugh so hard my head started to hurt.

HE USED REMOVAL ON HIS ENTIRE NECK NOW? DAMN YOU TO HELL AGAIN, EDWARD

>Who do you think was behind the legend of the Dullahan?
>The true secret of the westward Wu!

Lu Tian

>yeah sorry about the arm and the dead friends Liu

Attached: 1622554738520.png (668x489, 386.32K)

I'm literally only reading for the shitposts

Similarly, for the edits

Attached: 1639598920788.jpg (927x1400, 1.09M)

the real premonition was knowing Omega was gonna be trash when Ohma came back

Classic

I don't.

>he didnt job in the real sense
How not? He wsa seen as imesurably strong, going toe to toe with the clan heads and winning, yet in order to show just how good Raian is, the guy he fucked up twice before, he lost against him in the dumbest way possible.

I hate Raian and Ohma so much.

I'm not interested anymore, just here waiting for my series to release a new chapter

so what did he see

Attached: 16.jpg (828x1160, 186.29K)

YOU WERE AWESOME user
DEFINITELY IN THE TOP 314 OPPONENTS I'VE FACED
YOU WANNA FIGHT TOO?

Attached: 1643232378238.png (180x250, 46.56K)

Nothing, just bad writing

I’m not him, however much you want me to be. You realize how many people use this site right

He saw a vision of the future in which he wins, which resulted in the universe being destroyed. The only way to prevent this was for him to lose, so he intentionally threw the fight.

So he is Blunderlong?

Anyway see ya Raian I'll leave you to it, you only killed like 1/5th of me I still got me to spare

Attached: 1642791233618.jpg (1137x1600, 498.59K)

>I mean he didnt job in the real sense
He was used to make Raian look better, fuck Raian straight up Superman'd through all his ultimate moves and one-shotted the dude. While he was doing it, he even got an entire monologue about how much of a badass sexy superstar he is while Edward was screaming "NOOOO THIS CANNOT BE, HOW IS HE SO STRONG!? WHY CAN'T I BEAT HIM??".

HEY RETARDS
EDDIE ISNT DEAD
HE DIDNT GET FUCKING BEHEADED YOU TARDS THATS JUST THE SHITTY SPEED LINES
HES GONNA GET UP AGAIN

Yeah my bad bros I got things confused Eddie actually IS a fucking jobber lol

this fucking retard deserves everything he got for not just curbstomping raian's skull in right here

>Agito is stated to be the strongest fang of metsudo
>Eiroh says in his heyday he could easily clobber eddie
>Eddie took out four kure like it was nothing
Were those kure just total jobbers?

He did the job to the letter. I can picture him having the changing room chat with sandwich before he goes out to fight
>lights cigar
>the Kure brat? Yea, we’ll make him look reaaaaaaal good
>cut to both him and sandwich with crazy faces

You dont understand user he had to look cool

Shameless Tough Gaiden self promotion -
Heavily recommended for people who are disappointed with Kengan latley

Attached: 1643487021268.jpg (1066x1600, 374.7K)

"Stylized" is the new cope

He's a bad guy. Only the protags can survive a beheading.

Thanks again

When did the Sandro apologists die?

Narushima Koga was the balloon that kept this manga's quality so high. Now that he can go back to being the MC, Omega will reach peak content again

I love Koga but come on user

When Eddie did

IT'S KOGA TIME, BABY!

Attached: koga.gif (1280x1280, 1.79M)

whatever happened to that prostitute yamashitakazuo knocked up in like the first chapter

Compare Eddy's fight with the one that was going on in Kengan Ashura at around the same time (chapter 145)

Attached: file.png (847x1200, 1.03M)

Terashi thigh gap

Good fucking lord that was a 10/10 fight. Actual stakes built on next to 0 material. How did we go from this to Ohma vs Lolong

Attached: myti1cogdoo71-1.jpg (847x1200, 225.48K)

She's the leader of the Worm

Finally a twist that makes sense

TOO STRONG TO WIN

Attached: QL8N3dl.png (725x433, 426.93K)

I love this fight

it's so fucking stupid because there were so many little things that Sandro could have done to give the final fight SOME stakes
like even one panel of lolong looking at all the busted purgatory fighters, or instead of raian in the flashback have kazzy and the annihilation tournament instead
It's so fucking stupid, it's like he dodged all the ways to make that fight worth something (which it isn't because the two organizations WEREN'T going to merge)

Attached: insane homo rage.png (421x677, 309.86K)

Who's the strongest Baki character he could actually beat?

Attached: file.png (400x277, 140.14K)

That fight was great for Seki, he carried it
Mutumbo is cool too, but he gets away with too many injuries like they are nothing

Attached: Fine.png (764x715, 321.38K)

He could oneshot Yujiro because he's too strong

>Guys wait until the tournament enters the final matches, it's gonna be great!
>Guys wait till Lolong fights, he's been hyped to hell and back!
>Guys wait till the tournament is over, the real story begins then!
soooo where does the copium end

Attached: stupid fag.png (204x318, 65.22K)

Kek

Doppo

how much do i have to pay daro for another yaoi chapter

Attached: uooooohhhh.png (837x928, 426.33K)

If he was written by Sandro? Everyone. He'd low diff all the Hanmas at the same time while making that cringy evil smile face.

In reality? Eh. One of the B tiers I guess. A convict, maybe?

>>Guys wait till the tournament is over, the real story begins then!
That wasn't even copium because things were actually picking up. We got the Terashi and Nicolas subplot resolved in a decent way, we had Ryuki finally come back and shit appears to be off with him, we had Eddie appear as an incredibly threatening villain, things were looking up. It's like Sandro took out the knife that was the tournament from our gut, bandaged it up and gave it a little "get well" kiss right before kicking us in the fucking dick and spitting on us.

>People are seething at Raian
Fuckin kek, he's not the problem. The problem is this shitty, short buildup that makes so many chapters of foreshadowing useless

Attached: 1632927610279.jpg (400x403, 33.51K)

In baki world he would die from anyone

>rorong looks back at the purg members, all bruised and bandaged
>he remembers all the memories he’s made with them during his 15 years at purgatory
>he sighs, he HAS to win this match for purgatory or his nakama will have to participate in kengan death battles
hurts just a little

>>he remembers all the memories he’s made with them during his 15 years at purgatory
>>he sighs, he HAS to win this match for purgatory or his nakama will have to participate in kengan death battles
but that would require Lolong to have a personality.

>Rorong having Baki-tier IMAGINATION
I would dig that

>Next two
>Not the next two pages of the upcoming chapter
You put a lot of faith in Sandro holding back.

Nah, that's not right. The one user is 100% correct on Ohma-Raian being Goku-Vegeta from DBS

>Which Omega antagonist am I talking about here?
Everyone, mr. Dubsman.

>The fucking GOAT quotes
The guy who made this knew exactly what Goatman's brain is like.

Hoping for more Alisa in general, every single femref in this series is excellent.

Fuck you Tough Gaiden, stop promoting it here I'm still at volume 10 of TOUGH, have some patience before you start spoiling me

I liked Seki already when he went full Zangief with Shitzan but his Muteba match just elevated him to god tier. Even the IRL wrestling references got to me. Would study under SJPW/10

Part of the reason KAT was so cool wasn't just the fear of death, it was also the stakes for the company holders and the always looming thread of Hayami as well that fucked over at least two fighters and caused a mjor misunderstanding between two others. The tournament could have been great if some assets or stocks other than the stupid meme mergerthat wouldn't work anyways because it was obvious from the fucking start that Sandwich wanted to do a subversion of the real life WWF buying out WCW

Seki took it easy on him, Meguro was caught with his pants down because he didn't realise Gizenga was blind from the start and Waka MONGed him so hard in two hits that Muteba chose to forfeit because it would get him to tru assassination techniques(which probably wouldn't have on either Waka's or Julius' mememuscles) but that he would also get career-ending injuries to he got away before thnings got too serious.

Attached: DANGER.png (500x321, 122.25K)

exactly why sandro is dumb as fuck, something even relatively like that would’ve killed 2 birds with one stone by giving rorong an actual personality and show some stakes in his fight within just a page

hey alright

Sorry user, came to this thread a bit late and had to overcompensate. Force of habit from /m/ threads.

mate...

>Raian was still winning more often than Ohma. At this point we can safely assume...Raian>Ohma.
Eh, Ohma had a 14-16 record against Raian the month before the tournament, I'd say they're roughly equal. Especially given the fact that Ohma can't spam advance, or at least he shouldn't be able to, like he did in his first fight with Raian, I'd say he's doing a pretty good job.

Given the track record of everyone that has ever been compared to Kuroki, Raian would low diff Yujiro (and thus everyone from Baki) in the Kenganverse.

Attached: wow he's literally him.png (798x1704, 777.03K)

uhh... what exactly did kuroki do to lolong after telling him to stop fighting?

Daro really gave Yujiro and ass huh

YUJIROBROS, THIS ISN'T GOOD...

Fucking Sandro

I don't know what's funnier about this: Daro's mandatory gigantic man ass or Sandro making the Kuroki Yujiro comparison and thinking it was fine or tsun Kuroki

But that ass is

Attached: Yujibutt.png (1288x838, 703.76K)

>Sandro making the Kuroki Yujiro comparison
Def the funniest

culo... is STRONG

Honestly I really hope Omega is just getting cancelled now because it had a lot of promise at first but it's just atrociously bad now. The first 50 chapters don't even read like the same manga.

Ohma was still recovering from being dead and his heart transplant. The fact that Raian lost to that Ohma at all puts a dampener on claims that he's the strongest.

It's not that people are butthurt over Raian being a strong fighter, even the strongest, they are frustrated with the nowhere plot and pointless development of characters.

Ultimately there's only one thing left to say:

You were awesome, Kengan Omega.

>Yujiro getting the dreaded Kuroki comparison
Yujirobros... our boy is gonna job soon

Attached: 766554.png (840x577, 496.21K)

>So instead of reflecting on himself, he drew cunny on twitter
Daro would never.

it doesn't work that way irl you big dumbass, nobody will ever have a 100% win rate

Wait a minute
Kuroki fucks men?

"This team is lacking french schizo energy" is such a great line.

It's literally like 4 chapters ago the plot was supposed to be going a different way.

Nice

Attached: Handsome Jack.png (703x763, 390.64K)

>Kuroki is literally Yujiro
>Everyone that lost to Kuroki got raped
OHNONONONONO, OHMABROS / KIRYUBROS / RIHITBROS / AGITOBROS WHY?

The problem is all the plot that was set up in the Koga and Ryuki part is just scrambled now. Even the hooks from Ashura are ruined. What the fuck was the point of anything that's happened up till now?

I'm pretty sure I can get a 100% win rate against a zombie with heart issues.

What would Lolong's personality be (other than autistic)

>Even the hooks from Ashura are ruined.
This is the most disapointing

What if Ohma dies against Eddie and Niko?

good job buddy, epic

Is a fish, but the translation is fucked.

>eddie
user....

>Eddie

Attached: thanks for the laugh.jpg (750x211, 128.1K)

It's so hard to understand why things went wrong with KO...

No way Eddie just dies from that.

You sure?

do japanese like when blonde haired muscle man fucks a chinese twink in ass?

LOL

?

Probably as much as everyone else

Xia is more of a twunk

ji is not a fucking twink the man is huge

Attached: 1593118897463.gif (201x259, 729.04K)

>there's no way Fei would just die without doing anything

Compared to Eddie he might as well be

Ohma is going to walk into the scene and he'll rush to Erioh but he slips on Eddie's blood and breaks his neck, dying instantly

Now that the dust has settled, is it safe to say that these two in fresh condition would pummel Lolong in a 2v1?

Attached: akoyavnicolas.jpg (480x360, 46.65K)

Don't underestimate Sandro's hackery

Ed is like 205-210 cm tall, ji is 200 cm tall, they're almost the same

Holy Metsudubs

Attached: McHyodonalds.jpg (1280x720, 121.07K)

It doesn't come off like that tho, and Eddie is way beefier

Height has nothing to do with whether you're a twink or not. What matters is the aesthetics. You have to be at least slightly feminine in appearance and have a relatively slim build. Xia ticks all the right boxes.

Attached: file.png (262x376, 143.97K)

That's just cause daro the stupid faggot doesn't draw the characters on height/weight but on style

yeah I'm sure they could both pound Lolong
they could both also beat him in a fight

>Eddie was too strong to win
then what does that make Kuroki?

Attached: 1630111170803.jpg (419x525, 136.76K)

>I, Kuroki, am still green

Kuroki was too weak to lose

Lol this reminds me of Alien: Covenant

>Akoya and not one but two blonde twunks
are you setting up a fight or giving Akoya a meal

I see no reason to complain

P R E M O N I T I O N

- Lolong's Mind Is The Scene Of The Crime -

>other than autistic
Impossible, it’s too intertwined with his being
Realistically he’d probably just have the stoic strict mentor personality, really awkward, but also be the kinda guy who treats you to stuff once in a while to ensure that he’s not being a hardass

cool headcanon bubba

Its all he we have user

>DId you hear that Zack, Akoya suspects that Yakuza might have killed this innocent person? What do you think?
>Special premonition detective Lolong York Donair, at your services
>Written by Sandrovitch Yabakoghostwritten by SWERY
Would read

Attached: 200 percent rad.jpg (412x441, 82.97K)

>Basically pic related are Narushima and Imai

Attached: Your waifu has many holes, ed boy.png (278x293, 58.93K)

Please just give this to me this one time I'm working with atoms here

Attached: fucked my shit up.png (268x392, 139.93K)

More like quarks kek

Thigh gaps suck. Sujata feels way nicer if the thighs are a bit thicker

you seethe because you're too strong, reader

MCU Thanos
>Was hyped for 6 years.
>Absolutely delivered
>Never disappointed
>Defeated the heroes and accomplished his goal.
>Time travel and nigh omnipotent stones were needed to fix the mess he caused.
Edward Wu
>Was hyped for less than 4 years.
>Didn't deliver at all.
>Utter disappointment, jobbed during his first onscreen fight.
>Didn't get shit done, failed to beat the heroes and accomplish his goal.
>All the mess he caused can be fixed by Hanafusa alone.
Kengan Omega villains are literally below capeshit villains in quality.

>Kuroki Yujiro comparison
All of you are wrong. People like to think that getting compared to Yujiro is somehow an indication of strength, but everyone in baki who has been compared to Yujiro subsequently got their shit rocked or were shown to be massive jobbers. Gaia might be the worst example of this.

Roronfans on suicide watch
Even Lu Tian had somewhat of a personality which is why us LuGODS will always reign supreme

>Defeated the heroes and accomplished his goal.
>Time travel and nigh omnipotent stones were needed to fix the mess he caused.
but then he didn't fulfill his goal

What is Sujata?

I'd love for this logic to try to be used on Yujiro

You misunderstand user, people are worried for Yujiro because he got compared to Kuroki

Sumata*
Thigh fucking someone built like xia would feel heavenly; Terashi doesn't have the thighs to give a really good thigh fucking experience

No timetravel in this case didn't work like that, the Thanos that failed was a Thanos from 2014.
But anyway lets not get off topic anymore here.

This is the best page in the series.

Ah. Yes tigh rub can be amazing.

Lu being the greatest meme out of this manga also saved you. All the Lu edits are priceless.

Oh i meant other than simply saying autistic. Because he 100% is a little bit strange, but then so is almost every other fighter in this series.
Good work, user

Attached: mooncake liu.png (779x816, 350.29K)

Yo I've only read Ashura what the fuck is this? I refuse to accept that his beautiful death scene was a fakeout

Attached: chomsky.png.1a59c87800165a00779370a96447d143.png (322x351, 110.58K)

user.......

Attached: Baki doesn't like this.png (242x268, 77.47K)

What death scene?
He went into a long sleep.

bait post

Can we just talk about how Eddie's design is top tier? A fucking leopard print shirt, a cigar, and aviators with slicked-back hair screaming SMUG with the power of a thousand suns.

the size of Terashi's thighs depends on the time of day and whatever daro feels like doing
You're right but I'd still choose him for the vibration and not rancid personality

Attached: what.png (881x323, 215.95K)

Run now. RUN! And don't look back

Yeah its insanely good for being so simple

Part 1 and Kuroki's battles from 2nd round to end was peak Kengan. Change my mind.

Attached: Dt3N8bKU0AEA9NE.jpg (1536x2048, 622.03K)

Now that I think about, why is it that every character that gets compared favorably to another strong character get immediately fucked in their next fight. All the dudes in purg that got compared to lolong, event he ones who won, still came out pretty fucked up.

Part 1?

No no nope. Not accepting it.
Nah I legit felt satisfied enough not to read on.
I intend to.

bait

>Roronfans
Haha nice one

Eh, I'd argue Seki and Agito's fights were, on the whole, better. Waka also had good fights, barring one exception.

Its a cheap way to hype something

Attached: 1633537339722.gif (534x508, 1.66M)

I get that. What I meant was, why is that their downfall is so quick and bad? Like, you'd expect a little more build up and struggle against the foe, not for them to get unceremoniously taken out and never heard of again.

I guess it implies a character the author hasn't put too much thought into

Good work on that gif user.

Lolong, The Realest Medel, and The Realest Terashi took a vacation and sent in substitutes to the competition. Lolong was too busy beating his wife, so he sent his gay manlet cousin Rolon. Medel "had adult things to do, amigo", so he sent a body double. Terashi was off on a far more lucrative mission to kill some other high-value target, so he found some lanklet on the street who kind of looked like him and sent that guy.

Which one? Waka vs Ohma?

>The Realest Medel
>Not Mucho Realidad Medel or something
Come on

Can't believe you people are dumb enough to think a single cut to the neck kills eddie.
You retards set yourselves up for SUBVERTED status all the fucking time. What happened to the high IQ that used the be all over Kengan threads?

Share some of that copium bruv

what is he saying
speedreaders having 0 reading comprehension but it's funny enough that everyone embraced it
loses to ohma/raian/agito

Waka vs Fei_

>loses to ohma/raian/agito
Ok but how would Sandro characterize him? How would Daro draw him?

every single one

What do you think would've made the tourney better? They did mention that purg had pilfered kengan fighters, so I would've liked to seem some previous grudge matches or rivalries settled. If sen had switched sides it might've been nice to see a rematch with Waka. Julius vs Raian could've worked, since both eschew techniques for general domination by strength.

>Julius MONGing Shitaian and wanting a rematch with Waka followed by the greatest ENTER panelling ever
would have been kino

Attached: The German Chad.png (868x930, 597.21K)

I'm not feeling it honestly

Raian would low diff (likely no diff) Julius

Go away Sandwich

Fair, the set up for the tourney wasn't all that great since it made a lot of the fights kind of stale and predictable. Also the rules seemed kind of stupid. What would you substitute it with?

>What do you think would've made the tourney better
I dont even know how to fix the dumpsterfire that was gaolang vs medel
Rihito match was fine
Have a small snipper saying that Toa is inferior in terms of raw strength and durability
Make Yumi land more hits (which means more than zero)
Naidan vs Ryuki was good
Make Lu Tian land more than a single hit
Dont give Alan 100% removal for fucks sage
Make a point to state that Jurota is mentally unstable and he sucks at ground grappling
Make Nicolas tie without him constantly cheating
I don't know where to begin at Okubo vs Terashi, maybe have Terashi be some retard that was hired to test the waters
Fei was doing too well at the beginning, made Waka look like a retard
Lolong needs to be completely rewritten

Anyone who actively discusses powerscaling deserves to be neutered

Attached: 1604498420406.jpg (640x640, 75.27K)

Ashura ran a little under 250 chapters, assuming Omega does the same we're probably less than 100 chapters out from the finish. For the last 100 chapter villains we got:
ACTIVE
>Yan
>Tiger Niko
>Wu Hei 5.0
>Lu Tian

DEAD
>Fake Yuzaki Mumon
>Naidan
>Alan
>Fei
>Eddie
>Solomon
>Fabio

WILD CARDS
>Xia Ji
>Pizza face
>Setsuna
>Hayami
>7th Fang

Attached: 1635347377508.png (500x500, 202.39K)

You just need to make the fights less memey and more even.

>Pizza face
WAT

I don't know. I think the designs and personalities for purg fighters are good. Except Longlong. He had nothing.
I guess my bandaid for the story would be something like making a small arc to introduce purgatory fighters before the tournament. that way we don't waste as much time on the flashbacks and there is more potential for interesting fights

Same, really.
I thought I was going to be disappointed with the chapter again but after finishing it my sides were hurting.

I think one thing that could've worked were for Sandro to play into the 'purg is deals with sports, not fights'. There's a lot people have said about ring outs, but one could imagine a system where people exploit the shit out of the rules, pay of the refs, have a points system that can be exploited, could all play into these sorts of things. There's a ton of shady shit and cheating in sports that would probably disgust a fighter. You could imagine Medel's speedy bullshit just being a way to essentially beat someone by points, giving up a KO completely. Alright, not great ideas, but if Sandwich was going for this sportsmen vs fighter thing, he could've actually done a lot more. The only big repercussions we saw from this was kazzy putting fucking murders in a competition with a no-kill rule. Also two ring outs.

after almost 80 chapters Lolong's personality is simply:
>loves Terashi
>Hates monkey
>Loves Jurota
>doesn't care about anything else, not even being shot at or swung through concrete
sandro deserves a medal for somehow dodging giving him any semblance of a personality for this long and with this much screen time, it's almost incredible

Attached: volume 11 extra.jpg (556x556, 56.21K)

If I were to guess it would be Hayami as Jurota slammed his face like 50 times in the ground. Should be flat like a pizza now

Why does he care for Terashi at all? Terashi canonically had barely any fights in purg before getting a spot, and even then he was a b-lister. It's a little weird how friendly he is with some of the purg a-listers.

lmao dude, really? it's hayami snr

Don't forget the all important aspect of his personality about caring for Kim

Attached: Kim the grocer.jpg (639x1598, 506.99K)

>Jurota
explained by Sandro as Jurota being nice to everyone
>Lolong
I honestly have no fucking idea. Ideally they'd have some long and involved backstory, in my cope-addled mind Lolong probably realized that a shady guy named "assassin" just joined Purgatory, decided to keep him at arm's reach, and then realized he was both nice and wasn't killing anyone. Realistically, they have no connection and it's just Sandro being a shit writer again. It is pretty funny how Lolong reassured Terashi multiple times for no fucking reason.

Attached: extreme cope.png (887x881, 684.03K)

It's sad that so much of what made the first series pretty solid, the humor and character interactions, was relegated to the omake. Those couple of pages were everyone is pretending to know who kim is but has not clue was a pretty good. It's the most personality we've gotten out of lolong the entire manga. Hell, I still have no clue why Medel was so frightened about 'stopping lolong'. I figured he'd be more of a psycho or maybe a pretty bad temper or something, but not really.

Do you think that love can bloom even in a filler arc

Toa of course.

Attached: 1636015779667.png (540x540, 252.13K)

>350 chapters of fights
>the only guy who can ever beat the NIKO style uses the Okinawan, or OKIN, style
SANDRODARO... i KNEEL

Come on man I thought his offical nickname was scarface

I want to see where the trainwreck goes.
How much it destroys.

He did fucking job in the real sense what the fuck are you talking about. He unironically only existed to pump up "le prime Raian/Erioh" and to set up 5th Wu as if anyone will take him seriously at this point

reading a chapter takes less than

I met Kurorki today and he said I was basically him
Im 160lbs 18% body fat and took a year of sloppy boxing once or twice a week btw

In universe Yujiro got door'd and netted so it already happened

I want closure on Koga
Plus I still like the characters
Even during these dark times Sandro still pulls of something cool once in a while

The more that I think about Lolong's backstory, the more that I'm confused. The guy hates worms and loves killing them, so he decided to enter a sports competition where you aren't allowed to kill someone. Said competition has only really grow in the last few years, with the kengan association having much stronger fighters and being more dominant for much longer. Then it turns out that purg has multiple worms (four in a-list alone), all of whom never comment on or make more towards lolong despite knowing that he's an infamous worm killer. And after all of this, after naidan gets killed and the Lu tian fight, Lolong at no point decides to tell everyone about the various shenanigans he's in the know of. Hell, he lets all of the fighters enter the stage and ask the kengan association some questions of which he knows the answers to all. It wouldn't be as bad if he asked his own questions to get a better lay of the land, but all he states is the most obvious shit that doesn't actually justify the argument he's making. "we should stop the tourney because of the presence of worms. But worms could be on you side. T-that's right". Like, motherfucking kazzy, you knew there were worms on your side already, but even then, what does any of that have to do with stopping the tourney. Unless you're hedging you bets on all of the worms just fucking voluntarily outing themselves, it doesn't make sense.

I said it beofore and I will say it again: the fact that Kure women are not throwing themselves at toas feet for that sweet genes is a plothole

I guarantee you that lolong was mindbroken by the sheer incompetency and bad luck of his team by the time terashi went up
he watched terashi start turtling after getting his ass beat and went "aha okubo has clearly fallen into his trap", dude was even more delusional than the people who think lu is ever coming back

Attached: just make shit up.png (752x852, 431.12K)

1. the fact that's you in this thread is proof that you still show interest in the series, even if you dropped it
2. I like watching trainwrecks and anons having meltdowns

Yeah it doesn't really make much sense

>Why does he care for Terashi at all?
I really like to imagine that he cares about Terashi solely because Terashi is the only person that tried talking to him and sticks around.

>step out whenever boys
This one gets to me. Remember when Kazzy could tell Koga practiced karate just by looking at him? Well now Kazzy doesn't know shit about his opponents and doesn't make a strategic play until the last two rounds in which he basically says "shit I played Wakatsuki too late, he's losing either way so I guess you could take on Fei.".

>Terashi takes off his mask
>Becomes a complete retard, fight becomes a complete mess
>Lolong takes off his wifebeater
>Turns into the worst jobber in the history of the series, mystique instantly disappears and opinion plummets
>Eddie takes off his hawaiian shirt
>goes from lovable competent villain to complete retard, gets taken out like a generic midboss
Is Sandro trying to say something here?

Attached: 1607315976365.gif (128x128, 98.26K)

he's been there for 15 years
Purgatory is a Lolong containment zone
but to be honest, he probably was in on the whole "get the worms out plan" that goat admitted to. He wouldn't answer questions, said to keep the tournament going, and only intervened when two non-worms were going to kill each other (Alan doesn't count because Raian got him instantly). The question is, does Sandro give enough of a shit to explain all of this.

>reading my mind and posting what I think
are you me?

Getting undressed is unbased

>It was so obvious from the start, Niko was literally Kuroki and Kuroki was literally Niko
I KNEEL

Attached: NO WAY.png (208x193, 69.59K)

Agreed dude. Like in Janurary 2019, 3 years ago he shouldve just taken a nap or started a new, seperate manga

Yeah I hate it

The best part is that Sandro very obviously wanted to have *some* degree of thought into the picking decision process as the rules sent a fighter had to enter first, and Kazzy mentions how they're on the backfoot because of them etc. before characters just eventually did whatever they wanted to the point he legitimately gave up and had Kazzy said "yeah nogi negotiated and uuuuuh enter whenever i guess lol???". This tournament is an excellent tragicomedy.

Attached: 1612144260115.png (623x621, 493.09K)

It feels like Sandro heard people bitching about this so he let Kazzy call out Liu's earthquake stomp, which we never saw again by the way, but it came off as shallow and really forgettable.
If you hold a knife you job, and if you get naked you job. The final boss of Kengan will be someone wearing a full body skinsuit with 10 layers of extra clothing, masks, and a helmet who has never touched a knife in his life and only eats with his bare hands.

>The question is, does Sandro give enough of a shit to explain all of this.
I doubt it

man I've been here for a long long time. At least the threads are still golden

>hes losing anyway
MUST WE REMIND THEM WAKACHADS

Attached: 1638983556336.png (1036x990, 1.72M)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1631299485912.png (956x337, 270.44K)

Maybe it was meant to go somewhere at some point

he saying Lolong is a bad match-up against Waktsuki (so Lolong would probably beat Watsuki) but after seeing him job to Ohma who didn't even go all out, I doubt that's the case

If we want to follow the most realistic of plot regarding the damn Kures and their meme clan, the fucking Kure whores would have basically acted like Karura, all unhinged their jaws while spreading their pusslips and would just go around trying to fuck people Jurota, Toa, Waka, Ohma, Kouga(Kengan meme eye is worth it as we learned from Naruto's meme eugenics regarding eyeshit), Ryuki, Kaolan, Liu(he's supposed to be some super taiwa-chink prodigy after all), Rolon, Kuroki and Rihito for his Razor's Edge and shit. Yet they only marry some faceless meme assassins that larp as japanese James Bond or something and Erioh goes all
>OH MY KURE GENETICS
and shit but the only guy who's really showing that is Raian and he's fucked in the head. Meanwhile, half of the Kures in the clan would rather do LITERALLY anything fucking else and be done with the senile moron but they forgive him because he's voiced by Shigeru Chiba and enjoy his antics I assume at least, having your grandpa be voiced by Chiba is pretty awesome, not gonna lie

Attached: Give guns to your autistic kids.jpg (585x774, 256.1K)

Oh no no no no hahahaha naanaiooahgHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: eYbx3XY.png (886x541, 412.11K)

Fei looks way more like a soft style user than Lolong, I think Kazzy was coping here for using Waka so badly.

Pretty well summed up

He ain't wrong, just not in the way he thinks

He was officially a fucking Tai Chi user lmao
And Kazzy was considering sending Waka against JUROTA
JUROTA
THE GENTLE KIING
THE JUDO MASTER OF PURGATORY
BAD COMPATIBILITY MY ASS

>who the fuck is this Naidan guy? he looks asian

How are they different tho? Both are jokes

Kazzy is honestly retarded. Wakatsuki is THIS fucking strong but nah lets keep him till the end. He managed to tie against purgatories strongest with a style he has terrible compatibility with under rules hes not used to. Just do what waka says. Dude knows what hes doing. Wouldve by feats defeated anyone on purgatory but lu tian

The Wu have unironically a worse track record than the worms so far
4/5 of the top Wus died in not even 10 minutes

>Well now Kazzy doesn't know shit about his opponents and doesn't make a strategic play until the last two rounds
That's because Sandro was trying to make Kouga into the Kazzy at the start but since Ohma returned and Kouga jobbed so hard and became a side character in his own series, they made him into cripple Kazzerino instead. Not joking, see the first few chapters and how observant Kazzy is and him being impressed with how Kouga can analyse see that and how he could be a great fighter, to Kazzy being braindead and Kouga being Kazzy 2.0 now

>The final boss of Kengan will be someone wearing a full body skinsuit with 10 layers of extra clothing, masks, and a helmet who has never touched a knife in his life and only eats with his bare hands.
>Ohma uses the Redirection Kata : Instant Strip
>Final Omega Boss is buck naked now
>Instantly jobs
BRAVO SANDRO

That's atually pretty impressive Wakabro. is it 2K18 or any of the later ones?

It's funny, because even Daro himself tried to give Lolong a semblance of a personality, but Sandro shot it down.

I'm so flabbergasted at how Sandro just absolutely wanted no sort of personality for Lolong. It's like he thought that Lolong's entire shtick with being a silent and calm strong dude would be ruined if he had a personality.

>Eddie
>Claims the Kure Clan evolved the wrong way
>Calls others fossils
>Only uses Removal 100%
>???
Lolong
>No Mystical assassin style
>No superspeed
>No superhuman skeleton
>No superhuman hair
>No Removal
>No Advance
>No op mental like Agito
>No Super genes
>No Formless
>No Foresight
>Just Silat and elbow
>???

Attached: Kengan.png (560x524, 465.11K)

Its honestly pathetic

Fuck that, one of the top Wus died to an armed injured 90yr old man in less than a second, the old fucker disarmed him and decapitated him before he could do a damn thing.

Dont know this is from the first keng/a/n tournament held one year ago, I didnt create the character. Waka won, we also recently had the second coming. The twitch channel is deadweightnero iirc the vods are there. Not gonna spoil the winner in case you wanna watch

What's fucked up is that it probably takes several decades to make a Wu Hei using Huisheng, Eddie killed himself and three others for ultimately nothing. All that work wasted.

>they don't realize the entire manga since chapter 50 is just kazzy's fever dream as he bleeds out in a gutter with a knife in his gut
We'll be getting the real manga and a punished koga arc soon, have a bit of faith.

>"Guess I'll kill you first."
>proceeds to knocks him out then slowly walks away without killing him
Are the Wus known for poor work ethic?

Attached: 0123-004.jpg (1129x1600, 291.94K)

Lol wonder if it Eddie was the only one who thought that shit was a good idea anyway

Lolong is explicitly stated to have foresight. Plus he has the ability to go limp in the joints and has superhuman agility.

God that page was so hype when it came out

Man, that fucking fight. Remember when Waka said he took up grappling in order to best make use of his strength? What ever happened to that. The only thing close to grappling he's done in a while was a bear hug. It would've been nice to see more of that 'anti-niko style' arsenal he had cooking up. It's still baffling that fei with advance was able to overpower waka. 50 times muscle density my ass.

Eddie was literally just kidding around and didn't actually want to kill anyone. He beat Raian down and intentionally left him alive, he tried to talk things out with the Kure, even as they started killed his other selves he still refrained from lethal blows, while the Kure have been attempting to kill him without any form of negotiation from the start.
Why is Eddie seen as the bad guy again?

its funny how the Lolong we got seems crazier than if they just kept him smiling and getting up like a zombie like in the drafts

Attached: 1637167790718.png (662x498, 393.08K)

Thanks friend.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x180, 1010.32K)

>Why is Eddie seen as the bad guy again?
He killed some rando Kure dude we've never heard about before that be a child molester and serial rapist for all we know

The dumbest thing is that advance only increases speed and its impossible to generate that speed into momentum when you cant move your limbs to begin with. That bear hug shouldve been a ko, especially if Waka used his brain and just headbutted him and following up with a spine crush. Were talking about the guy who punches craters without trying

>he has the ability to go limp in the joints
How does it work in bed?

You’re right this smile seems uncanny to me
This is how the special kid looks at you before he starts barreling after you from down the hallway at 40mph

Attached: 1BB909FC-0AF6-4629-8F90-C2F2B023F09C.jpg (923x656, 163.52K)

What a fucking sad state of affairs. Daro's drafts are honestly a thousand times better when it comes to Omega content than what we got in KA. This is the one series that deserves Murata-tier redraws of entire chapters. I'd love to read Daro's version of the tournament.

>Were talking about the guy who punches craters without trying
DOn't forget that we're also two years away from the previous tournament, which means that even if Waka didn't even bother training and just lazed around, his muscle would still explosively grow and get tighter, more compact and never even atrophy on default. And yet, Waka trained, got more karate training and even tried the graplling things.
And yet Fei just went
>MUH SUPER TURBO DELUXE DEMON REMOVAL ADVANCE IS DIFFERENT WAKEK
and he expects us to believe it when the man should have been already far stronger than he was in the KAT.

It would make some of those kama sutra positions easier, that's for sure

I guess that's good news for Xia Ji. Poor worms.

calm down now you’re gonna summon the rapist lolonganon

This could've easily been fixed by saying that Goat scouted and hired him after that botched bodyguard job

not the rapist one but I've always been here

Is it just me or is the term uncanny becoming more popular? Whats up with that?
(Plz dont remove)

go limp in the hole to fit two poles
Him stabbing the worm dude to death with the same dead expression was creepy
Lolong isn't Kiryu-tier crazy but something about him just seems off

I've started using the term more often recently because I realized its pretty useful when talking weird manga which I love

Thoughts?

Attached: h0pgppw1yri61.jpg (1538x2168, 607.37K)

Are there really this many people that want to fuck Lolong? You guys have to be samefagging because I refuse to believe he’s this popular

Any Forums is g/a/y as fuck

Great, because it opens up the possibility of Terashi vs Ohma

>Lolong do you copy?
>There's only one way to defeat you Worm-replaced platoon you personally trained and it to rape them
>every singlie one of them, Lolong.

Attached: CCC_38_-_Gordon.jpg (640x480, 45.24K)

it's funny because ohma did MORE damage to him
if someone travelled back in time and showed me the cup holder panel I would have thought he actually fought waka

he's just mini blonde Agito and there's no shortage of people that want to fuck him, so it makes sense

Why wouldn't I? It's a great comedy manga.

Does anyone have the draft of Lolong getting up after eating Ohma's Change of Scenery? The draft art where he really EERILY raises himself with his arms dangling behind him. I personally enjoy the idea of Lolong being a deranged fighter with a lust for violence, but unlike Akoya and Nick, he actively tries to keep it under wraps for the sake of professionalism, and settles for only using excessive force and "indulging himself" against A) Worms, B) people as strong as himself, or C) other murderpsychos or people who present a danger to others. When Akoya and Nick started going berserk and Alisa couldn't stop them, Lolong went down there SUPPOSEDLY to break it up, but internally he was actually just HAPPY at having an excuse to beat the shit out of someone, and would have gone much further if Medel hadn't gone down there.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 216.02K)

Yet the funniest thing of all is that he's supposed to be a Kuroki-tier Okubo without the Kansai-isms in terms of combat skill and only says "Silat" to remind everyone that he really is a flip despite looking nothing like it

the subreddit is pre-pubescent children and bald balled adolescents shouting diff and jobber at each over and over and over and over. You can smell the virginity, the place reeks of it.

lolong ended up looking exactly the same that wakatsuki did when fei first hit him in the chest. so lazy.

>speedreader
Its because he taught removal to outsiders for money, which is the greatest sin you can do to the clans

I certainly felt like the whole "killed the next head of the Kure clan" thing was more important

Thats even LESS evil

Nah, you can replace him.
Teaching others removal devalues the muh eugenics which is the clans whole deal. Maybe someone could make a new clan not of theirs and shit like that.

>We got the Terashi and Nicolas subplot resolved in a decent way
It was a nothing burger, Nic turns out to just be a schizo Naidan used up his literal last words fussing over for no reason.

he had foresight but that brings up another question, how did he get it in the first place?
Why did we never hear how Lolong got strong exactly? Is sandro saving it?

>Naidan used up his literal last words fussing over for no reason.
This one still rustles my gimmes.

You also cant post there with an account younger than 30 days. Way to put off new fans who want to talk about the series. The series is niche as fuck anyways redditmods be trippin. Wanted to ask something there some time ago. Fuck them even created an account
I swear 99% of the time sandro goes with the lame option. These drafts are usually peak soul, daro deserves better

Attached: 9nrj779c7k181.png (528x746, 357.3K)

WHY WHY DID WE NOT GET THIS IT LOOKS 10X BETTER

Attached: mfmf3ygssx181.png (640x909, 684.07K)

This manga has become such a joke.

But I dgaf about their clan bullshit, why should I see Eddie as a bad guy for doing that? They're a bunch of assassins.

>we are all waiting for it to go off the rails and for Koga to get worm'd

It turns out this isn't Koga at all it's just some random grunt

Attached: punished koga.png (820x1066, 1.1M)

wow that's freaky

>Lolong basically Adam Dudley'd his way up after getting hit by the Niko style
Holy fuck Sandro, you really took the lamest option out there.

Holy shit, this is pure Soul compared to this crock of shit we got

Attached: Roll-on Creepynair.jpg (894x1259, 233.17K)

Because Lolong died shortly after so him changing looks would do nothing but take away from how happy you were with ohma winning

I said Terashi and Nicolas subplot, not the Naidan/Liu and Nicolas subplot. Now that was just fucking nothing

Because those guys Eddie taught is all sorts of vile villains, worse than paid professional assassins. Like tiger niko who kills civilians at random.

I still seethe over this draft. Its so fucking badass to load up a killing blow with your back turned. He couldve maybe used mini blastcore on his feet to turn much faster than expected and then deliver that blow. Wouldve not only given wakatsuki a feat worthy of a timeskip but also resolved the ANKLE ISSUE SANDRO NEVER ADRESSED BUT GAVE US BLOOD NULLETS INSTEAD FOR SOME FUCKING REASON
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
SANDRO
HOLY FUCK
IS IT THE EDITORS
GO TO COLLEGE AND TAKE SOME WRITING CLASSES
THIS MANGA WOULDVE NEVER TAKEN OFF IF ASHURA DIDNT EXIST
FUCK

Attached: 126-017_orig-1.png (550x781, 249.27K)

Limbo king Lolong Donaire

>GOAT bought the worms
>kazzy bought the murderers and psychos
>together they eliminated the worm infiltrators
They were 500 moves ahead in chess while you guys are stuck playing checkers

spoonfeed me the latest chapter link

Man these threads reads like what I expect DBZ reddit subboards would read like.

why are spergs angry about blood bullets
Medicine man can throw his teeth with enough force to crack walls but Fei cant throw his blood with enough force to paper cut someone?
Ohma can do whatever with his joins and heart but Fei can't control the bleeding on his hands?

it's good that Nic didn't get killed because he's one of the most entertaining characters in omega, and Terashi handled it in a really kind way too
But it would have been nice if it wasn't resolved in only three pages

Attached: 1637077166764.png (732x933, 430.82K)

he is pumping his blood heard enough to shoot someone, the force that he would need would give him a heart attack which it did

Terashi simply thought that a bigger physique would give him an advantage in a fight, but learned throughout KvP that smaller guys are more likely to win, so he vibrated away his musclemass right before his match. Sadly not even going dyel could save him from the righteous fury of the Clownkubo

Don't rile me up now

Sandro says you're not supposed to have an affinity towards the character against the bestest character in the whole universe, Ohma, prease understand.

Attached: aspie bf rolong.png (768x1024, 377.49K)

Ha, it doesn't even mean that anymore, just guy who loses, no matter how, kinda like cuck just means other guy wins now.
That said, no Eddy jobbed for real.

people getting upset at the blood bullets thing is stupid as fuck because in the very next panel Waka says that they aren't injuring him, just throwing off his focus
There are a lot of retarded things in omega but I've been seeing a lot of complaints from people who don't even read the words on the page

*twiddles fingers together* “huehuehue”

I don't like this particular draft, that's basically just Adam's gimmick recycled, but maybe Sandro could've written Lolong as "Adam but with technique autism" to make it work

He's visibly throwing the blood in every panel he shot it though
It's not pure heart power, it's a combination of these two, he never shot it like a DBZ ki beam which would actually be retarded

This all just makes Fei look so insanely retarded

You say that but somehow Niko's jokes will come true in Omega, I can feel it.

Attached: KAMEHAMEHA.jpg (800x1134, 171.02K)

Silly user, it's not a hadouken. It's going to be a devil trigger

The site I usually read from hadn't uploaded this chapter properly, so initially I thought the chapter ended with Raian showing up. Next week Ohma was suddenly there, and I'm trying to figure out if it's like a flashback or Kazzy is seeing Ryuuki as Ohma. Then I went back a chapter and learned the truth, and the series has just been cranking that shit dial ever since.

>It's going to be a devil trigger
But we already have Posessing Spirit and Removal, what more do you want? Fei even activated Sin Devil Trigger

Attached: 8f630115686207bc0619885499b067ea1dc0fb7aeb4b558ef90dcf99178ea8b8.jpg (800x443, 191.35K)

the moment that ruined OMEGA

Ashura was such a masterpiece that there's no way Omega could ever live up to it, but a series focused on Koga and lower-tier fighters would have been preferable to the shitshow we got

I will only promote the first volume dont worry, its just to let people now that the third part is finally being worked on. Tough gaiden first came out in 2016!

The "you wanna fight too?" is horrid. It's not a catchphrase, it was a moment between him and kazzy reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>the day Koga was half-dead was the exact moment Omega began to turn to shit
Should've just shoved Koga into his own Purg tourney.

Attached: 7zuwmezublt61.jpg (640x907, 166.93K)

Man, it's quite funny, when erly Omega was doing it's thing with Koga and Ryuki i remember there were a LOT of comparisons with Asura, how Asura was better, and Ohma was better and they wanted Ohma back

Talk about monkeypaw

Attached: 3453535435.png (960x825, 566.38K)

>three knives at once
It's a miracle koga wasn't simply erased from existence, with how it worked out for alan and solomon

Attached: 1643213935782.png (473x405, 321.62K)

You were awesome, Edward. You were absolutely in the top five characters Sandro has wasted.

Attached: 1643269409527.png (1080x1087, 1.44M)

>Lu Tian
>active
keep telling yourself that

Terashi was/is such a waste.

Attached: why.png (239x173, 4.7K)

I remember anons shitting up the threads because it was "homosexual trash fujo bait"

PREMONITION BROS HOLD THE LINE

Attached: 1643512938690.png (579x906, 758.75K)

I have hope/copium that everything from chapter 50 onwards is Sandro being forced to spice things up by pushing the tournament arc forward and bringing back Ohma, which would mean that once the higher ups are satisfied with whatever small boost in popularity Omega got by having this tournament arc, that Sandro will return to writing Omega as a sports underdog story like Rocky/Million Dollar Baby featuring Koga as the protagonist once more.

The half-assed nature of everything in this arc compared to the love and care that went into everything in Omega up to chapter 49 tells me that he's doing it to appease executives.

That entire thing with Fei and Lolong talking about that ancient Chinese assassin is a pure waste of pages since it amounted to absolutely nothing.

Is /kengan/ turning into /snk/?

we're not cuckposting yet so no

Kengan has always been in a different kind of an SNK park user.

Attached: Yoroizuka Saw Paing.jpg (819x2000, 267.83K)

Sandro hasn't QUITE reached Isayama's low just yet

1. For what was
2. For the great first 50 chapters
3. For the great run of Judobowl, murderbowl, and Liu vs Toku2

The latter is the most important, it just showed that there still is genius lurking there. That little 3 fight stent made me think we were set up for kino

What was even the point of setting up the Kengan/Purgatory absorption plot? Its not important to a single one of the fighters motivations or anything. Not of the 26 fighters thinks to themselves once during the entire tournament "oh man kengan/purgatory is on the line, I gotta win or this organization is finished!" It doesn't matter to them, and why would it? They still get to fight, their bosses just change and maybe a few rules but its ultimately fine for them. The merger ends up getting shitcanned by the representatives who barely give a fuck ether so what was the point?

Attached: 1635362076926.gif (577x723, 815.68K)

You nailed what bothered me the most
maybe the first three guys and Liu actually wanted to win and the rest just felt like they didn't really care too much, didn't help that maybe 5 out of 13 purgatory fighters actually cared about the tournament
the Kengan side barely even gave a shit about the possible merger

Attached: fei raging.png (1245x614, 458.37K)

>pic
SANDRO I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKED ME OVER

Attached: 1638232479111.png (1007x676, 364.8K)

>sekibayashi jun didn’t get a match because of yumigahama
Amazing how much better that match would have been if seki got revenge on monke. In fact, sekibayashi not having one match in omega when he had two show stoppers is some bullshit

wa la

Attached: fuck you sandro.png (1007x676, 470.25K)

Said it before and I'll say it again, Yumi jobbing so hard was lame, but it would have been way more tolerable if it had been against somebody more interesting/visibly invested, Misasa just made it feel boring and lack pathos for most of it by being so detached and stoic(besides calling him out, and the final sequence which was fine).
Imagine Marvelous Seki baiting him out with some ridiculous gimmick performance in the ring instead, and then trucking through all of his weapon tricks with a shit eating grin while lecturing him on being a proper heel, targeting his recovering arm to break it again, and finishing the fight with some kind of aerial lucha move in honor of Jose.

BASED

>wanna fight
hold up, is this a motherfucking OGF reference?

Attached: Only-God-Forgives1.jpg (1000x597, 82.03K)

it was his catchphrase in Ashura.
more importantly, how would Chang do in the Ashuraverse?

Attached: only-god-forgives-vithaya-pansringarm.jpg (680x478, 39.35K)

Well, he would definitely blow them all away at karaoke

I want Lolong to train Koga
He used to be an army trainer so he's clearly qualified

its over go watch vampire faggot : the animation . 2 times some one gets raped and its not homosex

I want Liu or someone likeable to train him.

Lu Tian should train Koga.

At the beginning there was this emphasis on the Kengan side lacking motivation and unity and adding some sense of tension, but the Purgatory side turned out ragtag too and they had the worms and Alan as wildcards. The Purgatory members just were more familiar fighting with the rules.

There wasn't a "the band gets together" moment for Kengan or anything, something that binds them together, the events just played out. There's this fluff handwave of Kaolan redirecting the team's quarreling at the beginning and not much else. Kazzy could have played more of a role here but he was almost a complete non-factor.

>homo shonen protag training homo shonen protag
So would they cancel out or amplify each other's powers

>Lolong sits on a chair in dead silence for 25 minutes
>he was actually charging a spell
>casts Donaire style: Mind Reading and beams 30 years worth of martials arts directly into Koga's brain

Attached: 1639321134977.jpg (555x765, 135.13K)

About that...

Attached: 1615209371009.png (716x734, 976.73K)

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO HOLD A LINE WHEN THE TRENCHES ARE OVERRUN, THE WALLS BROKE AND ROLON RETURNED TO HIS HOMEPLANET. WE CANT HOLD THE LINE, WE HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME.

Attached: back-to-the-future.jpg (2048x1350, 728.36K)

>but the Purgatory side turned out ragtag too and they had the worms and Alan as wildcards
Yep. Literally half the fucking Purgatory teamed cared more about worm plots or some other alternate goal than actually winning their match for the team.
Don't forget the big deal they made at the start about how they had to obey clique politics and fighter scheduling and all that nonsense, while goat had the luxury to pick whoever he wanted and arrange matches to have them ready when he needed them.
Then that just didn't matter at all because the Kengan team ended up with pretty much the strongest lineup they could possibly get too, short of Kuroki, Sen, Rei, and I guess Cosmo, and they steamrolled the tournament only being slowed down from winning a few matches early by some of their members accidentally winning the fight too hard.

If Koga gets to be trained by Lolong my eyes will stream blood out of jealousy

i love this shit i hope lolong actually trains him
it would be like uncle joji but even more awkward

Attached: 1633564509576.png (640x907, 363.28K)

Tokita Ohma waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were worms in the building. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Yamashitakazuo were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Ohma was a Kengan fighter for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the fights and he said to Niko "I want to be on the fights daddy."

Niko said "No! You will BE KILL BY WORMS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the building of Kengan Association he knew there were worms. "This is Yamashita Kazuo" the radio crackered. "You must fight the worms!"

So Ohma used his Niko style and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the worms

"I will fight him" said Other Niko and he used Niko style. Ohma advancaed at him and tried to kick him. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the worms" he shouted

The radio said "No, Ohma. You are the worms"

And then Ohma was Tiger's Vessel.

“ohma is kil”
“no”

Kek. God this brings back memories.

Attached: 1638116205387.png (256x181, 35.32K)

think bigger and spitroast

Attached: 815FB70F-BC6E-42D0-ABCF-1F9B65DC8C7F.jpg (406x408, 106.83K)

>he doesn't want mob ending with nothing but misery and shame
you can't keep him in your basement forever user

Attached: 1639025292503.png (772x432, 563.5K)

jesus how many fucking active roronganons are there??? where did you guys come from, can literally count like a handful and have gotten to the point where I can tell them apart just based off how they type
>basement one
>rapist? one
>autistic boyfriend one
>one that’s always making headcanons
>like two others

>Can pull a fucking sword out of nowhere
He has an ace in the hole against everyone who doesn't know he's the same mythological figure incarnate from Drive and Valhalla Rising. It's hard to tell how good his muay thai "actually" is because stomping an insecure momma's fuckboy doesn't say much although he seems to know his shit, but outside a tournament it doesn't really matter if he has some basic skill at dodging and a non-jobber melee weapon.

Based Joechad.
I'm more of a K' guy myself but Joe is a fucking cool character.

>>like two others
Hey I'm one of those but after his defeat I couldn't cope and only premonition post every once in a while.

Attached: lolong[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F0cjbnd.mp3].png (3508x2481, 2.97M)

What do you mean? There's like 4 characters I can list off the top of my head alone in the series sharing some sort of gimmicks with each other. Lu Tian used the exact same formless as Agito in a mirror match. I don't think Daro was wrong with this, in particular I liked it because it shows how "monstrous" he is.

No the drafts were not fucking better you bunch of stupid manchildren

Attached: 1446580648955.jpg (500x500, 92.81K)

What do you think the original plan for Lolong was?

to be a boring cunt, just like he ended up being

Fei, Lu Tian and Jurota were all certainly stronger than Lolong going by hat we saw.

Go back to 'writing' your kusomanga, Sandro

i doubt sandrobitch even checks japanese forums for feedback. he probably only lurks on twitter sometimes

YOU NEVER STOOD A CHANCE, WUNIGGERS.

That's why by the EoS, Chadga will be the only one throughout Heaven and Earth who will be the Honoured One. He'll rape Ryukiryu in the bussy. By then he had already killed Cohma and Raiancuck. the only one who can go toe to toe with him is Cosmos androgynous twink boytoy pussy

Attached: El Tigre en Todo el Cielo y la Tierra.jpg (1080x1101, 250.66K)

>been reading baki and kengan
>feel like playing a fighting game
>street fighter looks good
>gameplay is all bullshit button input combos

Git gud scrub

I'm losing my fucking shit, maybe this manga ain't so bad if it can deliver joy in these alternative ways.

>>gameplay is all bullshit button input combos
What the fuck else do you think fighting games are about exactly

>Seki PURORESUing Yumi into oblivion
Would have been based as fuck but I wouldn't mind seeing Seki cheering Kouga doing it and then they have a gay old cekebration at the SJPW gym with Kurachi doing the whole
>Oh my, Sekibayashi, you really are turning into Babadozan in your old age
stuff etc.

Extremely based. You're great anons.

>There wasn't a "the band gets together" moment for Kengan or anything
The entire post is spot on but this especially is the most telling thing about the tournament. After every day in the KAT most characters even got together and showcased their out-of-battle sides, heck it's part of why Agito was loveable despite being hyped as a monster and was shown to be an utter asshole during combat yet he and Okubo hit it well right after in the party. The only characters that genuinly bonded during the Purg tournament were Nitoku-Liu, which was unexpected and Waka-Julius which was pretty good but also the only two Kengandudes that even bothered to interract in any normal way.

Kek. Fucking amazing.

NiceI'm generaly a Team Garou / Team Fatal Fury but I'll admit to liking even the more "juvenile" guys like K and Kyo for how unabashadely chuuni they are in their entire being

That's your problem user, clearly you didn't play the proper Kengan-approved fightan Street Fighter x Tekken

>tfw too strong to win

Attached: 1642034467992.png (318x330, 98.95K)

Fighting games are shit unless you spend some time and git gud

fucking kek

Attached: Kenshiro_checked.gif (450x338, 2.89M)

>Next chapter Raian's guts suddenly turn into fireworks show
I would personally kneeI in front of Sandwich's house.

Attached: 20220130_120832.jpg (580x632, 352.39K)

Eddie was a giant fuckign Raoh reference at one point and he jobbed to Lameaian of all people.

>Ultimate technique
>Poses like a dork
>Just runs at Raian while punching after
What the fuck was that.

I mean, obviously any illusion of credibility for future villains is already out the window, but for Sandro to even pretend like El Quinto is going to be a threat, something like this almost HAS to happen. If the Wu's ultimate move is just a barrage of jobber punches, then what does it matter how much stronger than Eddie this guy claims to be?

Attached: 1643178676953.png (284x268, 38.49K)

Why did Tiger Niko spare Muteba?