Post the moment a series died

Attached: 54549807-F2AD-4BB7-A8CB-1B30A58B80A2.jpg (1066x1600, 373.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ww3.readopm.com/chapter/onepunch-man-one-chapter-069/
dictionary.com/browse/vehicle.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-02/crunchyroll/jojo-bizarre-adventure-manga-and-anime-announced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1619493608469.png (920x1300, 332.66K)

Attached: 20220128_011206.png (713x1138, 1.25M)

Attached: 1104B208-A0C2-4979-A1B2-C24412BEB28C.jpg (531x810, 172.26K)

Attached: 1643159876515.jpg (1567x1145, 565.17K)

Attached: 1640338781524.png (887x400, 85.88K)

What was hori thinking

Attached: 26.png (960x1361, 1.08M)

If I had to guess, he probably wanted to expand Deku's abilities beyond "punch really hard".

Not defending this, just trying to rationalize.

You start

What was Sandro thinking?

Attached: EkyTgTFVgAEFX2X.jpg (1200x900, 209.07K)

He wasn't

Attached: 26.jpg (1134x1600, 359.29K)

why did you have to hurt me like this bro

is the web manga better than this?
i drop this turd a year ago

not fair

Fuck...

Yes, indefinitely better, hilarious dialogue, tighter paneling. Start from webcomic chapter 69
ww3.readopm.com/chapter/onepunch-man-one-chapter-069/

Attached: 12bd08f31be7a1ef3114e6be3f0aa46d.jpg (1027x750, 130.87K)

he could have pulled it off if he was conservative with Ohma use. It's still possible.

Hard to salvage it when you're that bad at keeping your antagonists alive though.

Isn't this literally Gold Experience?

God, I can't stand the way their faces are drawn. That's probably the #2 thing that turned me off from snk, the art just makes me cringe so fucking hard

Isayama is autistic I think, his facial expressions are odd

Is that why the entire cast look like owls on the prowl?

Yes

Attached: 1643364693065.jpg (1382x9179, 3.99M)

Isayama is a legit homosexual

second panel looks like Yusuke

>to kill CHAOS

Attached: 1643148449566.jpg (2000x1849, 847.09K)

I've never seen a series literally sink to the depths of the ocean in the space of one chapter like this.

You're way past the mark.

Attached: 0043-019[1].jpg (1066x1600, 311.74K)

Nah there's a reason no one talks about it

>write the only good chapter in the last 20 years
>die

Attached: Kamina_as_he_dies.jpg (1280x720, 204.74K)

That's a pretty bad posture. Fucking nerd.

I commend you for being original and posting pre-timeskip One Piece.

One piece man
It was a slow build up.

Attached: 1642772628963.png (800x4736, 259.41K)

I hate the soulless bugmen who clapped at this

Webcucks

This, upvoted.

lmao, accurate

>Farmer from Balan Wonderland
>Vergil from Devil May Cry
Who are the other two?

I would go further and start straight from Chapter 1, it's worth comparing how similar the webcomic and manga are in terms of composition. It's simple but effective.
it is overshadowed by the manga and to my knowledge isn't marketed unlike the manga. People mostly dislike the art because it is a great leap away from Murata in spite of the fact that it easily holds it own as Mob Psycho 100 shows (similar to how people treat Baki's art style in a way) and the schism between the manga fans and the webcomic fans only serves to drive people away from the threads.
The manga discussions nowadays are rarely productive either, with people mostly comparing it with the webcomic and Murata and ONE's relationship with the manga. Discussion between the manga and webcomic are heavily intertwined on that note, and when they aren't its mostly posting about what character they'd like to act out sexual fantasies with or retreading old arguments about certain characters.

Isn't this because One can't draw for shit?

HxH is overshadowed by a 3 year hiatus but people still discuss the series despite the futility in doing so

Jack Garland from FF16. Don't know what that alien looking thing is though.

Jack Garland is from Stranger of Paradise, reimagining of FF1

Yes the full title of FF16 is Final Fantaxy XVI: Stranger of Paradise.

>Ichigo...protect the soul society......for free

Attached: substitute janny.jpg (2133x1600, 415.28K)

Context?

Attached: 7ff.jpg (200x165, 8.59K)

Why was banning together to stop a psychopathic mass murderer from killing billions of innocent people bad again?

Attached: 1643266197816.jpg (537x439, 58.78K)

It was boring.

What where they supposed to do?

I don't visit the HxH threads often, so I can't offer too much input on that front. I won't call the discussions futile, it's fundamentally not too different from talking about works that have already ended, and people do that often.
With that said, I've seen a few threads arguing about which anime adaptation of HxH is superior, and the discussions get heated but not to the point of overwhelming everything else. For OPM it is a comparison between the source material and the adaptation itself, and it makes all the difference in the general thread direction.
OPM (both the manga and the webcomic) does have a lot of things to discuss, but it is so greatly overshadowed by the conflict between the manga and webcomic fans having a proper discussion can be difficult. Talking about the earlier webcomic chapters is fundamentally the same as talking about the manga, and the new manga chapters don't add much other than fan the flames between the two sides of the fanbase. Plus, people are generally tired about talking about Garou and Amai Mask. There was a thread that made good arguments about why the Neo Heroes are the superior choice to the Hero Association, which was thrown off-course by another argument about Garou's ideals.
Any attempt to bring up the webcomic only stirs up additional drama about what the manga did to the most anticipated arc of the series, and people will assume you are trying to start something if an attempt is made because of how long-running the argument has been. I've written a few posts about the series' themes in the past, but they mostly flew under the radar, though Mob Psycho 100 gets some nice discussions sometimes.

Because people wanted them dead

In-fight and argue more. Fail to form an alliance due to irreconcilable differences in the viewpoints of the Marleyans and how little they gave a shit about any of the Eldians. Watch in horror as they fail to stop Eren. Basically what Eren and the bald guy discussed at the start of the manga.
AoT was just really bad post-timeskip in general.

Attached: joe.png (759x920, 309.28K)

Previous MC of the series who died in the first part inexplicably returns to life despite logically being impossible given that the first series has no hint towards it at all. Then he usurps focus from the two new protagonists who are actually interesting and undoes all the good will fans had towards his death which was a pretty solid and emotional send off. Also he's now the strongest character

>Watch in horror as they fail to stop Eren
That sounds lame.

I am pretty behind on MHA because of this shit. Stupid shit like this just sucks any excitement I had for it, because you know deku will save shigi in the end, regardless of how many people and heroes he killed. I am also annoyed they are STILL fighting the exact same villains from the early chapters. They should have been stepping stoned and replaced with new and original villains, not keeping them around to be the big bad and ending with them.

Why? The Rumbling was a pretty cool spectacle, user. That's why Isayama spent all that time writing the timeskip to make it happen. Shouldn't he be allowed to complete his masterpiece?

>Blocks your path

Attached: 1923701308111.jpg (1314x2048, 306.04K)

The official scan doesn't do its justice

Attached: FB_IMG_1615370865770-002.jpg (320x427, 27.28K)

because there are only 2 good characters in the avengers

No since they retain their original fuction while GE entierty turn into animals

Them being able to actually stop it is what was lame user. Just more of the same 'ooh wowee the good guys won again by the skin of their teeth!'

No one cares for most of the crew, and the line was cringe, like isayama drew it to epic avenger music

his a lizardman from total warhammer 2. his mission is to kill a bull of chaos.

Of course not

>Why?
Because just sitting back arguing while billions of people get crushed to death is fucking retarded. Especially for a viewer to watch.
>The Rumbling was a pretty cool spectacle
Yeah? And you still got it.

Sad thing is he isn't even the worst part. The writing in general has fallen off a cliff since his return.

Sitting back and arguing while people die is, quite literally, the plot of AoT.

I vividly remember this I thought something died inside me. Thank God this stupid shit got resolved in like 6 pages in the next chapter but it still boggles me why the fuck would Oda even do something like that

don't tell me you're one of those people who was hoping Ichigo would leave them all to die at the hands of the Quincy because of their initiial status as villains

>Just more of the same 'ooh wowee the good guys won again by the skin of their teeth!'
Yeah like the whole manga since the beginning. And I wouldn't really call 80% getting killed as a "win". And in the end Paradis got btfo'd so there were consequences.
>quite literally, the plot of AoT
No not at all.

>Mfw when Soma father lost to nobody

Attached: 1643316060001.png (640x412, 330.2K)

>tokyo ghoul:re

Attached: IW9gNJ_yetshA2hg442Y-SsyTNd_3BNWYMc4hVk_tw0.jpg (600x315, 56.61K)

no, that was an actual unique moment and a fresh take on the "good guys find out who the bad guys are" plotline
series had a stroke in the kenny the ripper/founder titan arc and had its last breath when marley got introduced

Based digits, Jackbro

Attached: Defeat the Chaos 2.jpg (2239x3073, 1.09M)

>hidenori from danshi kokousei
What could he possibly do against chaos?

That's not Hidenori, it's Jacku.

This was horrible.
Though any page from the Serumbowl would be more correct honestly.

I fail to see how Kaine, Raiden and a bunch of the other game characters connect to killing chaos.

>STARTING NEXT ISSUE, WE WILL BE TAKING A HIATUS, ONCE A RESTART HAS BEEN DECIDED IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE MAGAZINE

Attached: LMAO.jpg (1280x720, 103.26K)

lol

Man fuck you i'm never getting over this.

Attached: 1623114321476.png (1067x1600, 1.04M)

Man, it hurts because it’s true.

So, he's like Barry Allen from DC Comics coming back as main Flash?

I saw this coming from the moment I read asura
>entered deep slumber
Kengan has plenty of asspulls that are worse than muh ohmas heart

cant believe super sonic didnt make it

Say no more

Attached: hotsteaminggarbage.jpg (869x1277, 388.88K)

It was bad way before that, Omega started falling apart the moment the tournament was announced and >Koga, >Kokuro and >Ryuki were considered as serious options when you could easily fill the whole team with KAT veterans, actually strong new blood or even characters from the first series that never fought, like Hollis, Omori or Takayama, with the reason why they weren't available was... well they just aren't, ok?

What's this?

This series would've immortalized itself as a great one if it had ended after they escaped the mansion. All the tension and mystery declined rapidly after that.

A Any Forums meme about the new FF game that is coming out this march.
In the announcement trailer the main character Jack (the buzz cut guy) says the world Chaos and the sentence "I'm going to kill Chaos", a billion times.
The edge and cheeseness of the trailer made Any Forumsirgins fall in love with the game and they started meming it.

The only ending that did it justice desu

>Also he's now the strongest character
I feel like Agito and Kuroki can still maul him.

Attached: 67456486433.png (595x931, 473.34K)

It literally isn't retard, FFXVI and Stranger of Paradise are different games.

Unironically dropped for 4 years until my friend forced me to watch it

Attached: 20220126_170533.jpg (491x441, 24.59K)

Well, are you glad you did? Watch it I mean.

That's a really good panel. Why did the series die over here?

Attached: 1625992350708.jpg (1080x1582, 349.77K)

You werent supposed to point that out...

No shit, thats the last chapter

They should have changed the manga after this point, but i still enjoyed it after this, but everything before was kino

Attached: eb53aa813bf4e50937962f45d5cc5231.jpg (1627x1200, 359.48K)

It doesn't go in line with my Any Forums beliefs

>the moment a subpar season jumped the shark even harder

Attached: worst character.png (1358x762, 555.86K)

This was trash and fucking everyone knee the manga was in life support after it. Those threads were full of so much cope and cock sucking it was painful.

>Tatsumaki ass shot
Feels weird to be absolutely sick of a certain trend in a manga while simultaneously enjoying it every time it happens. That's the power of horny I guess.

That's when it finally becomes good.

There's no way you actually think this.

It legitimately is. That moment didn't make sense in-universe. The exam is where the story stopped being developed as cohesive piece and turned into a vehicle to jerk the protagonist as the best.

that was good, you're a pleb

Because they are traitors who sided with genocidal and racist maniacs and were trying to ensure the extermination of their own people. Hell, even 80% wasn't enough ! Imagine if they somehow managed to stop the Rumbling ? Eldians would be all killed within 30 years. Eren at least gave them another 100 years of existence.

Terashi was on team purgatory and he wasn't even a martial artist. I'd atleast put Ryuki well above him.

This

341 was good but everything following this besides that has been the worst stretch of MHA ever. 327-339 are genuinely dog shit.

Attached: 6602EB45-67CD-422F-9BCF-4BCB40BE9AEE.jpg (783x1201, 630.78K)

>Post the moment a dead series came back to life

Attached: 1642895359157.jpg (469x730, 276.29K)

No. Actually retarded and completely unrealistic is for Eldians (Armin and other morons) not having feelings of resentment towards the outside world and specifically Marleyans, thinking that they deserve to be destroyed by Eren. The issue is, that Isayma has no fucking idea how the real world works.

7 quirks isn’t even that bad.

It’s a decent plot development.

Post the Kaguya edit

>Marnie from Pokemon SWSH between Sora and Link, instead of Red or Cynthia
>that alligator chick from that gay visual novel
>Pyra's fucking face
I have no idea what the fuck was going though their head, but I love it.

Attached: 1639498701622.jpg (750x566, 65.52K)

Tokita Ohma is the MC of Part 1 of the series, Kengan Ashura. The entire series built up his eventual death if he doesn't stop fighting and abusing his bs techniques, with each of them causing severe heart issues, ruptures to his blood vessels, and brain damage. He continues to abuse that shit for 230 chapters straight, wanting to burn out his life in a great big fight, he gets perfect closure and is able to go all out before finally dying and loving the life he got to live, making everyone around him stronger.

He randomly gets revived in chapter 50 of the sequel Kengan Omega, it's explained that all it took to fix all that shit was a new cyber heart, he then proceeds to push the rest of the new cast into the shadows and now everything revolves around him again. Also all the characters regressed back to their original state, reversing any growth.

It was a shameless fucking powerup because Horikoshi realised that Deku was actually weak as hell and couldn't think of a better way to bring him up to par with the people he'd have to fight later.

I haven't been interested in an FF game in a long time, but this has me. Apparently they cut back on the chaos talk though.

9999 more years...

>That moment didn't make sense in-universe
How do you know that when this was the literal first time we've seen that exam.
>The exam is where the story stopped being developed as cohesive piece and turned into a vehicle to jerk the protagonist as the best
The story turned into a vehicle? Speak English, please.

Because the "heroes" are giving a pass to other psychopath mass murderers in their group who murdered thousands of their people to stop another psychopath mass murderer whilst dooming their country

Don’t forget when Jean is literally shooting his fellow countrymen in the back as they flee.

>How do you know that when this was the literal first time we've seen that exam.
We were given an entire previous arc core theme of which was to establish that the world of ninjas is ruthless, uses children as expendable soldiers and sifts through them. We were also told several times that this exam is to determine prospective commanding officers and those people would be required to have expert knowledge in ninja theory. Yet the ending result of this round was that it didn't require anything from the candidate other than being "brave". Why would they hold a sham exam to determine a singular quality that would naturally be required in every single part of the exam either way, and could always be interchangeable with stupidity, while actively ignoring all the intellectual abilities of the candidate, if they're supposed to be such a ruthless military regime with main goal on victory even at the cost of lives? The answer - it can't be, the exam was just molded by the author as a cop out for his character to get through and doesn't fit the established concepts.
Shortening it down for you (because you clearly need this): the show and the tell are in direct contradiction, that makes the writing bad.

>The story turned into a vehicle? Speak English, please.
I guess any level of English beyond elementary school is a foreign language to you. See dictionary.com/browse/vehicle.

Because essentially it's
>we have to stop the emo incel that wants to kill everyone because he didn't score asian pussy
Yikes man, just yikes.

Eren allowed Berthold to live, destroy the wall, and killed his mother, it's not the same.

No wonder people self-inserted as him, lmao

Because the psychopathic mass murderer was my self-insert and a CHAD reeee

He’s still pretty weak considering we’re at the endgame. Most shonen MC’s are blowing up cities by that point but what has Deku done?

It was from a Any Forums thread where we were making a team to kill Chaos. The artist just put everyone that was posted in that thread.

>Apparently they cut back on the chaos talk though.
I hope they realize people enjoy the cheesy chaos talk and leave it on as an option or something, or at least let you play with subs that don't just say what's in the English version.

It was a slow death from here on out

Attached: 20.jpg (1114x1600, 647.56K)

What do you mean cut back? It being so corny is the only reason people noticed the game at E3 to begin with. Without it, it's just another mediocre AAA souls clone.

Because it's "revenge bad" tier.

>finally catch up to chapter 363
>mangaka dies
lol it's my fault

;_; RIP Miura.

Attached: 1617230334111.jpg (1725x2475, 1.23M)

Should've happened in the Lordgenome fight. I didn't feel much emotional attachment since he died 7 episodes in

Attached: vs.jpg (654x469, 59K)

Iceguya arc is the exact moment you can feel the quality of the series take a nose dive
Still hasn't recovered since

Attached: iceguya.png (805x1200, 205.62K)

kek, v shitposting is the best
>I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING

It wasnt inherently. It was just the extremely cringe start to the most poorly written, half-baked arc in the entirety of SnK.

>psychopathic mass murderer
very unorthodox way of phrasing "god" user

>last 3/4 chapters are actually incredible and the hype comes back
>dies
It's not fair.

i loved this manga so much before this arc...

Attached: d54a8569e0f270825fccab0f735e6e1e.jpg (700x1005, 91.03K)

This is around where I stopped reading Kagua-sama. I had been following it since before it switched magazines.

it literally wasn't in their interest.

Attached: g18.png (1951x1400, 1.2M)

you made a wise choice and missed nothing of value, other than Prez and Kaguya fucking I guess
It's currently entering it's final arc and it might be the shittiest arc yet
I only stuck around this long because pre-Iceguya arc it was one of my favorite manga ever and I hoped it could reach those peaks again eventually

Attached: 1629528785865.png (1300x1920, 995.92K)

Stopping the genocide before it began was the same as killing themselves. As it was the genocide needed to happen at least in part, to give themselves any chance of survival. They had no plan. Their plan was to hope people wouldn't kill them.

Pretty much this whole chapter, but this moment in specific takes the win

Attached: Rjr34SM.png (800x1138, 1.26M)

And reddit eats this shit up

I'm failing to understand why you guys are so butthurt about it. Is it because Garou isn't being edgy?

Why are the characters chibis? This is opm, not fma. The comedy of opm doesn't work like that, it's stupid

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (720x539, 32.42K)

How is that a brainlet take? The characters turning into chibis just ruin the moment, especially garou, who's supposed to be THE monster

literally one of the most unlikeable grating characters of all time, what the fuck were they thinking

I haven't read or watched Attack on Titan, but from my understanding, Eren tried to genocide every race except his own because they wanted to genocide the Eldians?
Except then it turns out that it was all a trick to only kill a certain amount of people, then have the Cringevengers kill him so the survivors realize that not all Eldians are bad?
But then the survivors killed all the Eldians anyway, so nothing fucking mattered?
Am I right?

This is the moment when the manga turned into Kusosawman. All style but no substance. Many random shit happened like Aki gun devil hybrid and Makima being revealed as simp. Characters die comically out of nowhere, destroying any bit of emotional attachment you had with them.

Attached: 1631006588705.png (769x1200, 588.69K)

I genuinely couldn't enjoy it after this, at that point I knew how everything was going to happen and it I knew wasn't going to be enjoyable.

Attached: why.png (1280x720, 259.21K)

context?

Anime is Parasyte
the actually convincing love interest and one of the few likeable characters dies a completely pointless death for shock value and the MC gets stuck with one of the worst characters in any anime as a love interest for the rest of the series

Because i wanted the psychopathic mass murdered to kill billions.

eren had actual reasons and motivations to do what he does, the characters opposing him do not

Because the team created was full of characters that nobody cared about because Isayama did a shit job a developing them and giving legitimate reasons for people to like them. Which in turn makes the Rumbling Arc and battle with the Yeagerists have no tension because the only somewhat decent character is Eren who was asleep the entire arc, and Floch, who was a mustache twirling tier villain.

the prison island arc wasn't that good either in my opinion, although the arc after was quite enjoyable
but yes, this was bad, and the present day stuff is like a completely different manga. the most important part was the loss of all of fushi's friends.
but now he can just revive them whenever he wants which defeats the entire manga's point
also, how unbelievably cruel of him to not revive everyone, and how unbelievably cruel to gugu to never revive rin.

too soon

based and factual

I wish I had catched up back then. The shitstorm must have been insane.

I mean, I was about to drop it because of this but after this page it literally never comes up again. I am glad I didn't drop it.

more like the entirety of part 8

Webcomic is trash. Thats why nobody talks about it

It was outlined and planned since the first arc though

It was funny though and seeing you asshurt only made it fannier

Vinland Saga died during the Baltic Sea arc, it went from being a tightly written story to a mess that didn't know what to do with itself. Pic related was the final nail in the coffin, it was long dead before the nuke pulverized its bones.

Attached: 1611030242397.png (490x646, 331.15K)

Attached: 018.jpg (1066x1600, 598.4K)

>still no updates since october

remember jobinbros!
jojolands would be our time!

Attached: A5A6AB26-04E1-40FD-9C87-99A9AA5B43C3.jpg (552x486, 115.87K)

Attached: O.png (848x459, 199.59K)

Pic unrelated.
Fuck you.

Fuck off, election tourist.

It was honestly kind of momentary, like people cared for a day or two lol

Attached: 999.jpg (855x1300, 288.09K)

they stopped their own leader from beating the enemy, who are hellbent on eradicating their entire race and united the world in hatred of their people
they are fighting to ensure their race dies out

Yeah, read from the start

ONE draws better than murata

the fight with the demons in goldquary was kino, after that the manga was boring shit

to bait braindead retards like you since no one with a three digit IQ ever thought this was real

read the manga lol

what wrong with the art style lmao, this looks horrible

>They had no plan
They had the 50 year plan.

because it is generic,boring,uninteresting.soulless,sell out,predictable,uninspired,and bad writing.

>the characters opposing him do not
Not wanting billions of innocent people to be crushed to death is not a actual reason/motivation?

Because it felt out of place in attack in titan

Attached: 1264812659233.png (700x988, 243.83K)

The scouts have been fighting for the sake of humanity since the beginning.

Do dubs count?
It was bad enough when they referenced GG in vidya translations. But haremshit.

Attached: 1572728467031.png (597x720, 434.98K)

Yup + Isayama made sure to ruin every. single. character.

it was a shittier code geass

Peaks in this arc then it all goes to shit

Attached: Manga_E86_God_Hand_Complete.png (1052x1600, 1.17M)

That was back when they thought Paradis was the only remnant of human civilization left. Finding out there's an outside world that wants you dead and still siding with them over your home is completely different.

wrong. this is where the manga is truly born.

>his leg is as thick as his arm
Lmao

The chapter in Kaguya in which all of the side characters threw their character progression to the trash just to make the chihuaha more equal and win the emo faggot heart without doing jack shit.
Goddamn, it was after that the chapters became even worse than ever. I'm glad that I dropped that fucking manga.
The best outcome would have been that the emo faggot would have ended up single, the shitty chihuahua too and that the author would have thought and focused way more into the main couple. It went from one of the best romcom to one of the worst. Even the third season and the spinoff are now a huge putoff.

Won't even bother to search the page(s) because they are a lot. And they are infuriating.
Worse than Komi-san's shitty confession arc

Oh god this.
But when Ohma reapered it was the final nail in the coffin

Right here. This mother fucker did not need 6 more quirks added on to his already powerful one.

Attached: main-qimg-333143634956c01f89ed0ca049798bef-lq.jpg (602x1010, 192K)

It happened way before that

Holy fucking shit I wish Kishi would just retire already. You've already got your fucking money.

For me it was when "whaaa!! the bad guys were good guys all along! All that killing was just a whoopsie!! Please understand! Let's be friends!"
I hate when they do that shit

It was a possible theory about the quirk itself. Punching hard didn't worked out so obviously the thing must have gotten something else.

I dropped the manga when they tried to make a villain death (Twice), emotional.

Never took it serious so it was fine (and cool).
I mean, a fucking chainsaw being more powerful than other devils AND the devils fearing it? It's fucking bullshit. Feels way too much like the demons fears a chainsaw just because a videogame charater killed them with it.
So, obviously I could never take it seriously at all and was never attached to any of these characters at all

God, that was so shitty and cheesy. I only read it to see where it was going because I wanted for how long Naruto and Hinata were going to be happy.

The problem wasn't that he had six more quirks. It was kinda obvious that he was going to get more quirks since OfA itself is an accumulation of power from the previous users, (i.e. quirks). The shitty thing is that most of those quirks are actually bland and unoriginal, and some of them aren't useful when the other quirk can do it better

Two completely different things but of course, ending defenders love to make false equivalencies in order to prove their point

F

Attached: soy.png (416x407, 184.36K)

The autism of this scene was so bad no one even knew what to say about it

Those are Ikemotos drawings

Attached: fagruto&husksuke.png (840x782, 477.23K)

he didn't deserve this. others got away with actively fighting that faggot for hours on end, but jobin thinks at the guy slightly wrong and instantly turns into a mangled cadaver

Attached: dbsuperannounced.png (1464x1336, 1.79M)

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-02/crunchyroll/jojo-bizarre-adventure-manga-and-anime-announced

Get filtered chud, literally the best chapters of the whole manga happen right after this

>t. My retarded ship I wasted years pushing sank so my self insert needs le ebin loner end just like me cause taking back all my useless shitposts and admitting the obvious girl was obvious from the start is too embarrassing

Attached: 1643518384994.gif (498x280, 966.93K)

I haven't caught up but wtf happens after baltic sea?

Last thing I remember is that character being introduced and me finding it weird.

It was literally a "Its either them or us" situation, peace wasn't an option

The delivery was just bad.
Marvel-tier bad.
Isayama could have done it better.

I legit though this page and pages leading up to it were some user shitposting/sniping a dump since I read it on Any Forums. It was so out of left field for me that I genuinely believed it was not real. The series didn't die for me, but it did take a step down in quality. I really miss the focus on Koga.

I've only watched the Maxim anime, & quite enjoyed it. How does the manga differ, with no heavy spoilers preferrably?

No fucking idea, i only read the manga, the only big difference i know is that the manga is set in the 90', i also never tought the girl was annoying, so i don't get the memes from the anime hating the girl

I accept your concession.

We will now take down a giant conglomerate with the power of friendship and love

Attached: 09078970-4ED7-4C4D-98C5-1E2CB8C5EBBE.png (782x1194, 1.02M)

They literally stopped their own ally so their own nation could get carpet bombed and razed, the whole arc was retarded

miura...

nah it was too obvious that Itachi was a good guy. He and Kisame coul dhave straight up murdered Guy, Kakashi, Asuma when they came to the Leaf, and they could have raped Jiraiya when they came to get Naruto

there are more but this one wrecked my childhood

Attached: main-qimg-cbec57cdf3ac548120be37279db5dd04-lq.jpg (320x211, 28.29K)

More of a reason to hate the ending. Every single character was ruined. No plot points went untainted

Damn his art has improved since then

>Noones posted it yet

not him but imo it wasn't the worst retcon if you wanna call it that, its just a good marker because its right before the end of the pain arc which was the last time the series was good

poetry

Sadly true

Ice arc really grew on me after a reread. I will admit that it loses points because Kaguya doesn't get any kind of comeuppance for exhausting Shirogane to the point of hospitalization though.

so filtered its not even funny

>chihuaha
Who? I don't follow kaguya

The MC... is he Shinichi Izumi-kun?