DAHMER

Incoming serial killer kino
youtube.com/watch?v=NVHHs-xllqo

Attached: Monster-Evan-Peters-Jeffrey-Dahmer.jpg (681x383, 172.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uh1v2PE2zAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dahmer movie
>they're somehow going to make it about black people
you know....

im gonna treat this as a sequel to My Friend Dahmer because i thought its Evan the one played Dahmer back then

Attached: file.png (1800x1200, 1.06M)

>A gang of niggers beat up Dahmer’s mother while she was pregnant with him, aborting Dahmer in the process
>Directed by Quentin Tarantino

>most of his victims were black
>they're somehow going to make it about black people

>2022
>still no toolbox killers kino

>molly ringwald
she's still alive?

Superior Dahmer, capeshit actors will never be serious actors.

Attached: Dahmer-Still-2.jpg (600x400, 34.27K)

Hes a capeshit actor too

>opening scene shows him watching an news reel of Trump as an real estate mogul in the early 80s
>breaks the fourth wall, and looks directly at the camera, unblinking:
>"As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a Trumpster."

Who is this black lady on the trailer? I’ve read a fair bunch about dahmer, are they going to make this fictional black lady be the one that gets him arrested? Bet theres gonna be a white cops moment with the scene where the stupid cop lets dahmer get away with raping a boy

Evan Peters should've been Joker instead of Phoenix
youtu.be/Uh1v2PE2zAg

that's just how literally every fucking historical movie has to be.
Fucking five years away from a movie where the founding fathers pass out drunk after a night of vigorous raping and lynching and a sassy mammy creeps into the room and writes the entire bill of rights in a single night.

>It's another le ebil white people movie while enraging niggers and giving them entitlement/victimhood complexe at the same time
Thanks again (((Hollywood)))

Well he did kill a lot of black people.

That guy might be a bit too much. He went too far in some places, if you ask me.

He was honestly kind of a jerk.

>white women when Netflix drops new serial killer movies

Attached: 1568081663490.png (750x660, 489.54K)

>he went too far
eh but dahmer fucking corpses, eating body parts, storing them in his apartment and drilling into their skulls pouring in hydrochloric acid trying to make pet "zombies" was just fine eh?

he went to the fag clubs and picked up the dumbest possible fairies he could find- and SURPRISE SURPRISE! You won't GUESS who those people turned out to be!

What is with the sandwich thing. that never happened. Why exaggerate an already incredible story.

>Gay guy is an absolute psycho
who would've thought

because they want more blood libel

Why was he killed in prison but other serial killers weren’t?

He was one of the only truly repentant ones

dahmer makes my pp hard

Looking forward to this. Although the gay shit is gonna be uncomfortable to sit through at the family table

>He was one of the only truly repentant ones
no he wasn't.
>Why was he killed in prison but other serial killers weren’t?
because the guards left him alone with two niggers who were in for murder, they did it on purpose. Weirdly enough though, you'd expect them to kill him together but one nigger killed Dahmer and then killed the other nigger just for fun.

This movie was fucking good. I wasn't expecting it to be but it's a perfect movie. It makes you feel so empty, which is exactly how Dahmer felt. I was only able to watch it once because it's such a buzzkill.

I can assure you it will be just like picrel except for the outer space part of it.

Attached: 1644266197704.jpg (475x308, 12.49K)

NOOOO!
HISTORICAL FACTS ARE DUMB AND THIS IS JUST A LIBERAL WET DREAM TO BLAME LE EVIL WHITE MALE REEEE

*I liked everything about it except that ugly mole Jew that's everywhere these days. Fucking hell that guy is so hideous. Not even homo but goddamn that is some disgusting shit, completely unnecessary to have in a lead role of a movie.

>no he wasn’t

Yes. He was

>this statement, Dahmer emphasized that he had never desired freedom following his arrest, and that he "frankly" wished for his own death. He further stressed that none of his murders had been motivated by hatred, that he understood that nothing he either said or did could "undo the terrible harm" he had caused to the families of his victims and the city of Milwaukee, and that he and his doctors believed his criminal behavior had been motivated by mental disorders. Dahmer added that this medical knowledge had given him "some peace", and that although he understood that society would never forgive him, he hoped God would. Dahmer closed his statement with the following: "I know my time in prison will be terrible, but I deserve whatever I get because of what I have done. Thank you, your honor, and I am prepared for your sentence, which I know will be the maximum. I ask for no consideration."[259] He then returned to his seat to await formal sentencing

Why are retards like you obsessed with the idea had people can’t possibly repent or feel bad?

Netflix probably picked this nut on purpose for that.

*gay sex scene*
>boy, this chicken is moist!
*chopping up body with hacksaw scene*
*nigress crying scene*
>hey Gene, could you pass the green beans?
*gay sex scene*
*lobotomy and pouring acid into the hole scene*
>is there a little cardamom in this?

Attached: family dinner.jpg (2816x2112, 979.17K)

>Upon sentencing, Dahmer was transferred to the Columbia Correctional Institution.[266] For the first year of his incarceration, Dahmer was placed in solitary confinement due to concerns for his physical safety should he come into contact with fellow inmates. With Dahmer's consent, after one year in solitary confinement, he was transferred to a less secure unit, where he was assigned a two-hour daily work detail cleaning the toilet block.[267] Shortly after completing his lengthy confessions in 1991, Dahmer had requested to Detective Murphy that he be given a copy of the Bible.[234] This request was granted and Dahmer gradually devoted himself to Christianity and became a born-again Christian. On his father's urging, he also read creationist books from the Institute for Creation Research.[268] In May 1994, Dahmer was baptized by Roy Ratcliff, a minister in the Church of Christ and a graduate of Oklahoma Christian University, in the prison whirlpool.[269][270]

>Following his baptism, Ratcliff visited Dahmer on a weekly basis up until November 1994. Dahmer and Ratcliff regularly discussed the prospect of death, and Dahmer questioned whether he was sinning against God by continuing to live.[271] Referring to his crimes in a 1994 interview with Stone Phillips on Dateline NBC, Dahmer had stated: "If a person doesn't think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what's the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That's how I thought anyway."[272]

Everyone knows that gay black men suffered the most from Dahmer, I hope this will be accurately shown and his victims won't be whitewashed.

>On July 3, 1994, a fellow inmate, Osvaldo Durruthy, attempted to slash Dahmer's throat with a razor embedded in a toothbrush as Dahmer sat in the prison chapel after the weekly church service was concluded.[273][274] Dahmer received superficial wounds and was not seriously hurt in this incident. According to Dahmer's family, he had long been ready to die, and accepted any punishment which he might endure in prison. In addition to his father and stepmother maintaining regular contact, Dahmer's mother, Joyce, also maintained regular contact with her son (although prior to his arrest, the two had not seen each other since Christmas 1983).[275] Joyce related that in her weekly phone calls, whenever she expressed concerns for her son's physical well-being, Dahmer responded with comments to the effect of: "It doesn't matter, Mom. I don't care if something happens to me."

Someone acting evil and being evil doesn’t mean it’s impossible for them to change and try to atone.

It’s bizarre how comic book style some people see morality

is dahmer the pedo homosexual rapists who wanted to create a zombie sex slave ?