Tom cruise wins again

The mummy storms streaming services showing that there is still demand for dark monsterverse even after 5 years.

Attached: savedfile.png (623x774, 282.46K)

I still haven't watched that

Tom Cruise = legend. The fact that he becomes god of life and death at the end makes it based even if flawed.

how does he do it bros

Attached: tom cruise cavill.jpg (555x600, 48.92K)

How many times does it need to be said?

You cannot, and will never, bruise the Criuse.

The Mummy is literally the only bad film Cruise has ever made. It is objectively terrible.

Lmao didn't watch it at release and I'm definitely not watching it now.

It's almost good. The first two acts have some great scenes, particularly the scenes in the church where it leans more into the Horror aspects of the story.
It doesn't really become awful until the third act when Russel Crowe shows up and it suddenly becomes an advertisment for a fucking cinematic universe.

>you now remember Tom Cruise had the movie rewritten to focus on him more
>you now remember Tom Cruise had it rewritten so that his character was called a young man
The movie honestly wasn't bad and I wish we'd gotten more monster movies. Invisible Man was meh, hopfully Wolfman is good

>he mummy storms streaming services showing that there is still demand for dark monsterverse even after 5 years.
No, scientology has just discovered it can keep his career alive if every cult member shills him all over the interwebs and buys three tickets.

Movies do not have only three acts, child. You're simply dividing the movie in thirds, which is pointless.

He mogs Cavil

Attached: 1651984124778.jpg (528x640, 152.55K)

I don't know a good movie with Tom cruise in it. Maybe that mess eyes wide shit but only because kidman strips in it.

He packs fudge. Scientologist threads are fucking cancer.

I genuinely don't understand why this move gets so much hate. It's a competently made action adventure with solid elements of horror. Even that whole monster universe setup isn't that bad. Crowe just says that Amonet isn't the only one and that they search and examine other monsters. That's all. Literally what Ironman does at the end, but in this case they already incorporated this in main movie plot. Imagine hating Ironman for Nick Fury scene and ignoring how enjoyable is the rest. The Mummy was also supposed to introduce cinematic universe in a way Ironman did. For me both movies are very close. I'm wondering if Ironman would be also hated if Nick Fury scene happened shortly before Stark vs Obediah.

>Imagine hating Ironman for Nick Fury scene and ignoring how enjoyable is the rest
I hate ironman because it's retarded capeshit and the fact that you find this movie comparable to capeshit is precisely why people dislike it.

Because tom cruise packs fudge and scientology threads are fucking cancer. I guess you missed that bit.

We should have had a dark universe in the 00s
>The hollowman
>the Wolfman
Both wee kino, could've had great vampire and Gillman movies too

>>you now remember Tom Cruise had the movie rewritten to focus on him more
No, he added possession theme. In the original script it wasn't there. Also Ahmanet appears only at the end. I have the original script.
>>you now remember Tom Cruise had it rewritten so that his character was called a young man
That's because Crowe's Jekyll is like 150 years old. This was mentioned in tie-in games. The movie really half-assed some things. They should've shown something hinting Jekyll's age..

Bravo Vince

Attached: Bravo.png (268x224, 146.43K)

>Brendan Fraiser hits headlines
>oh yea Brendan Fraiser
>already watched the OG 100 times
>the new one cant be THAT bad
>top gun was good right
>holy shit this is actually the worst Cruise movie
>Quick remind everyone about top gun

American here. When i read the words "shooting up the charts" i literally unironically thought there was a theatre shooting