Sharpe

the fuck was this guy's problem?
also when does the show jump the shark?

Attached: hakeswill.jpg (1045x581, 114.78K)

He was a psycho orphan with a god-complex. If I remember correctly his background was that he raped a girl as teenager, was sentenced to hang but survived the hanging due to lightning striking down the scaffolding.

[Spoiler] I sincerely disliked the odd episode with the Aztecs. But I think that the show somewhat jumped the shark when Jane turned into an abominable bitch[/spoiler]

The aztec episode was cringe in the extreme

With the later India movies

>Naopoleonian setting
>Aztecs

how come ?

Apparently the director/writer of that episode didn't even read the novel that episode was based on and just wrote something he thought would be interesting.

It was all downhill from the Aztec episode.

>Peter, if you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you need to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of Scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in exchange for my services is the right to hunt one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and why are my business. Now if you don't like either of those two conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: Rolandtembo.png (282x247, 111.5K)

Too based for this world, ain’t dat roit motha?

It was like ancestors of aztecs who had come back with the spanish or a pagan cult i cant remember. It was bizarre

It was shoehorned in by having some bandits in the Spanish hills believe that they were descendants of slaves that were brought back from the new world. Somehow people in the 99s we're very much into South American Indio folklore.

N

Attached: CD37A2C9-7181-4635-B7A4-5AA5630B6A99.jpg (223x264, 5.26K)

M O L A S S E S
O
L
A
S
S
E
S

>buck only
What did he mean by that?

Based

they were worth it for Simmerson's anime redemption arc

How was his character even redeemable? Why?

Based and farming equipmentpilled

He got left out in the sun too long and became a nice old eccentric grandpa type figure but even when it wore off he was changed and respected Sharpe and thanked him for saving his life. Honestly it was a nice moment to end the series on.

The India one was comfy but the norf episode with his secret brother was shit

Maybe after the in IRL timeskip.

ALL MELTED DOWN TO GOLD AND GUINEAS