India literally made a tv series about Alexander The Great with Pajeets played as Greeks

>India literally made a tv series about Alexander The Great with Pajeets played as Greeks.

Attached: 944CA24B-8E49-4308-8145-BF95F643861A.png (800x600, 988.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGANbQgCpUY&ab_channel=FactDesk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, lots of Indians are quite Caucasian

They were also in Alexander's empire, unlike op's heritage, I am sure

whiter than americans

>no blacks
more accurate than a netflix adaptation would have been

Cool

Their industry, their business.I wish people applied that same logic to Hollywood.

i see no problem

they do what they can with the actors they can get.
still probably more accurate with whatever monstruosituy netflix or amazon could come with.

imagine being a poo lmao

They look pretty greek in this shot to be fair.

Look very Aryan. Thousands of years of rigid caste system did its work

One of my favourite history trivia is that pajeet historians are alexander denialists.

Like, they dont deny Alexander existed but that he lost the battle against the poo king. All accounts said that the battle was hard fought, but alexander won. All the accounts say so. There is no debate about it

For some fucking reason, pajeet academics became obsessed with the idea that the poo king won, just because, ok, poo king (who is not even a history referent, hes only known by that battle) was the only guy who defeated alexander, damned be every single piece of evidence be damned, poo king won.

Fuck you benechod, we need this. Poo king won.

they can do whatever they want in their movies. If only whites were allowed to do the same

The name of the poo king? POORUS
Pure pottery

hollywood is not white lol

Attached: hitler and eva braun.jpg (1600x1067, 174.01K)

And that's based, a country making their own show for their own people, that's what we should be doing too. It's wholesome

when did I say it is? Forced diverse casting happens in other western countries too. BBC is mega cucked.

This. So much this.

People always make do with what they have. Pure historical realism is not attainable. Besides I doubt anyone else than Indians ever watched this. Maybe some Arabs and Russians.b

Are they still salty about Alexander the Great?

Porus was a Chad and Alex knew it. You are only a shitposter.

And what of good Craterus?

Attached: Craterus.png (837x795, 1.04M)

They scrub up well when they're not bathing in corpse river water

apparently currycineme is cucked as well. except the leftist in place are shilling on muslims and pakistaneses instead of blacks. just to antagonize the hindiu audience.

its different, you cant expect them to grab white people and theach them their language just for a show

Faggot pagan Indians are incredibly easy to antagonise

youtube.com/watch?v=JGANbQgCpUY&ab_channel=FactDesk
>seething about a 2500-old battle

lmao pajeets lmao

That is the hound guy

Kino