Now that the dust has settled, why did it fail so bad?

now that the dust has settled, why did it fail so bad?

Attached: wooo.jpg (1277x722, 154.69K)

Kneejerk reaction against transsexuals.

because it was a bad movie that nobody wanted to watch in the first place

Did you like it? If yes, what was there to like?

>heheh it was bad on purpose *cock cage starts to rumble*
>hehe they were gonna make it without me, so I made it bad on purpose *anal prolapse jiggles*

Attached: Larry.png (1028x834, 1.72M)

They went woke and put a black actor as the co protagonist. Go woke, go broke. Simple as.

well when the directors go insane their movies go to shit with them

Toxic fans apparently.

Shitty fight scenes. Keaunu with his ten year old beard. Movie looks ugly.

>shit action
>shit music
>keanu being goofy instead of his collected Neo self
>trinity is just whatever, despite being the ostensible focus of this movie is a nothingburger dating a literal Chad.
>new OP villain (therapist) sucks, none of the menace or build-up of the original. literally gets punched at the end.
>shit action
>agent smith absurdly and indefensibly brought back played by a completely different actor, butchered and rendered incomprehensible
>morpheus indefensibly recasted as well, by someone who essentially plays the antithesis of morpheus (sardonic indifference as opposed to morpheus's faithful conviction and absolute sincerity). explained as being an amalgamation of morpheus and smith (thereby negating morpheus, the only true believer aside from neo himself, who in this movie is riddled with fear, doubt, and disbelief.)
it's not even subtle in that it's about tearing down what came before, not building up. and that is just baffling when it's one half of the creative force that made the originals, which are phenomenal, landmark action films with an unusual intellectual streak.
i will never not be mad about the dumpster fire that is matrix 4.

Attached: sadkeanu.jpg (608x809, 104.07K)

test

i think this is what it is essentially about, lana wanted to fuck it up on purpose to stick it to the suits. the parallels and the insults towards the industry within the movie are so obvious that i'm surprised they let the movie release like this. maybe that's indicative of why lana wanted to fuck it up so badly in the first place. in some way i can sympathize with the absolute spite of it all but at the same time, i wish she had just wash her hands clean and let them make a shitty sequel on their own, and keep her legacy in tact

Are you referring to the new Morpheus? He was in the other ones too

the matrix revolutions was already bad enough, there was no way a 4th movie would be any good

Yeah sticking it to the big biz is fine but s/he had a duty to the fans to make it at least coherent with the characterisation and the story.

It was too self aware that it was a Warner brothers cash grab. The creator killed it and the main actors followed. Anything after is bullshit fan fiction.

>bad on purpose bro hehehe
>you can’t criticize me and hurt my weak sissydom’d ego if I cope with that

It was a meta shitpost about the current clownworld, the movie industry and The Matrix's own failings (being phagocytized and monetized by the mind control system it wanted to redpill against). A little too punk for modern NPC consoomers, who will whine about "action not cool enough" and miss the whole point of the movie.

I loved it, for me it's the best one in the series since the original.

Plus it names the Jude.

>written/directed by a demented tranny
Yeah bro clownworld haha

Attached: larr.png (1031x820, 1.75M)

The trailer didn't have brrraap horns.

yeah that's how i feel about it too. i really liked the original movies and i knew this original one would be shitty, but i didn't expect it to be openly spiteful too. i think there is a certain intangible sincerity and innocence surrounding the original movies, and lana just took it and demolished it to own the suits or whatever

>and i knew this original one would be shitty
meant that this new one would be shitty

>she
>her

It’s always bizarre whenever people try to say this movie named the “Jude.” Just makes you think why they even hate jews if they support all the woke faggot shit that people hate jews for pushing.

It's obvious Larry isn't too happy about his MKUltra-ing. The left and propaganda media hated this thing precisely because he spat in their faces but hey, not everyone has the patience to cut a tranny some slack, I get it. At least be honest about the movie's message men.

Attached: Larry remembers his Op.jpg (960x6112, 1.55M)

revolutions is not nearly as bad as everyone says it is. it's almost a masterpiece compared to matrix 4.
it was just completely unnecessary, the focus of The Matrix should be the matrix and events within the Matrix. reloaded is fine because 80% of it is spent in the matrix doing matrix things. revolutions the bulk of the movie is spent documenting things happening in meatspace, which is not what the focus of the movies are. i guess they really wanted to anchor the movie in the struggle for Zion but the movies have always been about Neo, Trinity, Morpheus and his merry bad of thieves. revolutions sucks because it's not about them at all. it's primarily about things we don't care about and are not fun. the confrontation between morpheus and neo just feels sort of hollow and ridiculous after so much cock and ball torture in the "real world".

>her

Attached: 1659243623229972.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

why do you keep typing lana? its loyd

Because it doesn't deliver as a Matrix movie. It's a weird meta-commentary on reboots/sequels which is fine and perhaps the best angle a Matrix 4 could have had, but it doesn't work in any other way. Once the movie goes into the rescue plot it just becomes a very bad action movie with nothing else to offer. The action scenes are awful by any standard. In a Matrix movie. There's a nice nostalgic sweetness to seeing Neo and Trinity fly off at the end ("COME ON") but it doesn't automatically rise above what it's critiqueing just because it has some sincerity.

t. Jude

Attached: 9874567890.png (864x1099, 728.42K)

>the confrontation between morpheus and neo
smith and neo*
too many beers

Trannies