What did jack black mean by this?

what did jack black mean by this?

Attached: Hashtag Epic..jpg (748x833, 57.57K)

>pisses in Janny’s bucket
based reTHUGlicans

It's Joever

Attached: 1633726262914.png (206x225, 120.14K)

Jack Black is a homo

I never found him funny. Being obnoxiously loud and making faces isn't comedy.

>Caring about being counter culture at 50
>Immediately making your argument shittier by saying a demented 80 year old is cool
I never liked this faggot and this image is a good microcosm of why

black is based
biden is based
trump is cringe

This should be ironic but deep down you just know the weed-brained retard is serious.

Isnt Justin still hugely successful in the pop music scene?
Nobody even knows who this guy is anymore.

LOL, WHATAFAGGOT

Attached: whatafaggot.png (723x681, 117.75K)

Really makes you think

Attached: 21C70BC9-3B76-4D16-B0FE-5103E92465D8.jpg (1714x877, 393.32K)

>weed-brained
He didn’t smoke weed. Watch the video of him on the weed podcast having a panic attack after a few puffs.

>idolizing old geezers like Biden & Trump
Why do normies do this?

Attached: F4BC5965-493F-4746-8F66-13A160DDC5F3.jpg (1620x1317, 330.46K)

Attached: JackBlackface.jpg (1065x817, 70.45K)

Real modern counterculture is not using the internet or a smartphone. There's a guy I know at work who uses a flipphone and doesn't have wifi at his house even though he makes like 50k a year. That's real.

>every single time
fucking hell

I hate him so much lads.

Hop in, fat.

Attached: 1602948163300.jpg (300x175, 11.01K)

I don't idolize trump or particularly like him but I love how mad he makes people I don't like. If libs didn't ruin vidya shit talking in lobbies, I probably wouldn't care either way

I have never seen any proof of this being real

Jack White needs to kill him. So it is written.
White shall kill Black.

thats not a real quote right lmao

>But I don't care when conservatives still to this day want to censor or ban video games

Vidya censorship was a democrat pet project from the 90s bro. Joe Lieberman helmed it.

Wow man yeah everyone knows how common this is, and how influential and powerful whatever groups you're talking about are

>-Jack Black, musician
When has Jack Black EVER been taken seriously as a musician?

Imagine being so out of touch that you vote for a man twice as old as you and make jokes about fucking Bieber in 2020.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about? If anything, RWers have been hyping up the vidya industry for at least a few decades. See the cringey US military sponsored vidya

Any Forums is like Reddit zogbots in denial. Accept that you're all genetically zombies and have zero minds of your own. Just like this retarded half-jew.

And now Republicans like Josh Hawley and co. keep blaming everything on video games and ban them, but you don't care one bit because you just want to whine about liberals.