What's Your preferred way of finding kino television and movies to watch?

What's Your preferred way of finding kino television and movies to watch?

For me, it's the Critical Drinker.

Attached: lib.jpg (1280x720, 74.36K)

I, too, watch movies mentioned by my favorite YouTuber!

Attached: Jenny's First Kiss.webm (1920x1040, 1.88M)

I kept getting spammed to watch this whenever I watched RLM to find things to shit on them for. Then I heard his europoor accent and laughed hysterically, clicked off the video instantly.

Confirmed bots. Pretty much every opening post is a bot is fucking terrifying

This unironically.

Britain isn't in Europe.

Plinkett but a Scottish guy

also his books are shit

>rotten teeth on, rotten teeth off

Every video is just him bitching and moaning about wokeness with that ugly ass accent.

Britain has healthier teeth than USA

good content mostly but I can't stand the "drunken" slur he puts on

name a single critical drinker vid that's not
>I AM AN ANGRY SCOT AN I HATE THOS GODDAMN LIBRULS IN THE LIBRUL COMIC BOOK MOVIES

good

(soi "guy" who loves hearing THE MESSAGE in every movie)

Lol

i've had some good recommendations from drinker unironically. my top source for kino is my friend with a massive dvd collection though.

>Britain isn't in Europe.
Yes, it is.

Attached: 1565058339100.png (511x515, 28.66K)

He’s more productive lately than RLM. And the sour puss even admired ST 4 was Kino.

But neither are objectively good reviewers.

Why is there no S&E today? Those dudes were righteous even if Ebert got on a high horse about horror. We need solid critics to shut down Hollywood bullshit and lift up true cinema.

Attached: 226BD381-5760-43B7-8DFE-4694AC3A9594.jpg (453x538, 122.51K)

They were exactly the same, maybe even dumber without social media to guide their opinions to look “in touch” with the people

Armond White is pretty much the only mainstream critic who calls it like it is

siskel and ebert were horrible nigga

No, it isn't.

Any of them. He brings it up regularly but its not the sole topic of discussion except in a handful of videos.

i watch movies from directors im working on, random movies im interested in new and old. i have multiple watchlists for different moods and priorities. i find movies by browsing Any Forums and various film sites and sometimes even youtube.