Tim and Eric

Is the best show on Adult Swim. I cannot watch it for more than 5 minutes without my facial muscles aching from laughter. If you don't like it you are not sapient, souless, and are a wild NPC faggot animal

Attached: cigarette-juice-thermos-tim-eric_1_75afda6d83b052bf9fce8c29cfe88ef9.jpg (810x1080, 131.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBO4zb3k5_A&ab_channel=AdultSwimUK
youtube.com/watch?v=yaVWwwIsMJc&t=55s&ab_channel=aquat33n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was funny when I was a kid. Now as an adult most of the skits are pretty stupid like 10% hold up. Go fuck your self you summer plebbit faggot.

If anything you should enjoy it more as an adult. as a kid i thought it was stupid

The innernette one is still funny

I loved the hell out of them and was a huge fan for years. Their Bedtime Stories they did around Halloween had some legit creepy episodes but was still Tim & Eric. Just in time they became kind of insufferable and Tim being the worst one. Eric's alright, he's a foodie and a total wino that makes kino music videos. They're talented, but the dry humour and their style just kind of got a bit outdated for AS.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBO4zb3k5_A&ab_channel=AdultSwimUK

Tim might have turned into a jerk but I still love T&E and On Cinema.

wouldnt really call them dry humor

It gives me the nicotine and the tarrrrr that I need.

More absurdist humor, but dry comedy is a better way to explain it to people who don't get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yaVWwwIsMJc&t=55s&ab_channel=aquat33n

absurdist sounds more on the ball. sad that i cant find anything similar

Pretty much this. Tim did an embarrassing amount of whining about people pirating the Tim and Eric movie when it came out, then he became completely Trump-brained, got trolled so bad by Any Forums that he wrote that cringey song making fun of its users, and then all those rumors that he was campaigning pretty heavily to get World Peace off the air. It's wild to contrast how clever and insightful and irreverent Awesome Show was with how dour and boring Tim appears to be now.

It’s pure soi

people who are successful comedians typically dont become more badass

also
>trump-brained
back to zeddit

hi there zoomer!! how's it feel to be an automata

You don't notice that Trump has made a segment of the population permanently butthurt and obsessed?

those people are not fully sapient so who cares

I mean, in this case I care because I've liked Tim's work in the past and figured he would be smarter than that shit.

I watched again and I find annoying, maybe it was just for that time in my life. I can't watch it anymore.

then you are a stick in the mud

MDE. retard
and it mogs anything those jews have ever done

MDE isnt even funny though and makes no sense. eric andre and tim and eric hold onto logic by a thread but I can't even tell what's happening in MDE

Because it's cryptic

What the fuck is a zoomer?