WHY????

I can deal with black elves, black hobbits, black dwarves but WHY did they have to make the fucking monarch of NUMENOR black????

I JUST CAN'T DO IT, I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN!!!

Attached: WHY.png (1009x588, 1.51M)

You are naive. At this point in the wild ride, a red flag is a red flag. It is not paranoia. It is like the tip of the iceberg, shit like this is only possible if there is a whole lot more under the surface holding it up.

I don't believe in Any Forums and "da jooz" or anything, this much should be obvious by now.

What did he mean by this

it's over for chuds

>I can deal with black elves, black hobbits
This is why they did it. Because of people like you

I'm convinced at this point that if you're white and still consume modern tv, you're probably poverty tier white trash anyway.

Attached: pipeman3.png (512x512, 455.72K)

They are trying to get whites to genocide the blacks. That's the only way this makes sense.

>I can deal with black elves, black hobbits, black dwarves
Then you're part of the problem, as they make precisely as much sense as a black Numenor Queen.

Attached: tar-mirel tolkien vs amazon.jpg (1019x917, 131.68K)

Plenty of blacks there

Attached: Polish_20220914_152102449.png (1200x3061, 2.16M)

this is the bridgerton effect. from this point on just never expect an adaptation to be 1:1

Exactly
Give a black an inch they they expect reparations.

There were a race literally called Black Numenoreans in the books, Chud!

>Black
>evil
cool it with the racisms, chud

Black Numenoreans are canon bro

You are such a weak bitch. Go ahead, change things. I dare you.

Eyo dis nigga wearin a blue pussy hat

there were no canons in middle earth, chuddy

this casting is least justifiable of all the unjustifiable casting

The nu-Marxist fascists are in league with major corporations and broadcasters. Their goal is to create a totalitarian one party state capable of world domination. In order to achieve this goal they have divided the population by race, gender, and sexual orientation, and they are constantly pumping vitriolic hatred into society in an attempt to create violent revolt among the masses. This violence will then be used as justification to employ the power of the state against the people and their political enemies.

This will never stop. You can't vote your way out of this. The only thing you can do is ignore it, let them waste their money, and don't buy into the hatred they're trying to incite.

>is that a minority? I'm going insaaaane

Attached: 1643311826827.png (448x576, 372.5K)

Not the same characters

it's not the Jews, but it really is the Jews

uhh she's the queen regent? her dad is still alive

This.

They do it because they know it pisses people off, and they can then use all of their media assets to use it as an excuse to demonize the evil "racists" and weaponize ignorant minorities against the white majority that challenge them politically.

Yep. Spiritually non-white and high possibility of being retarded as sin.