BRO!, did you hear that noise?

>BRO!, did you hear that noise?

Attached: Ghost_Adventures.jpg (380x343, 15.45K)

Being stupid seems like fun, used to work with a guy who unironically believed cryptids were real and spent all his salary on FIFA ultimate team.

>*brap!*
>Yeah sorry, IBS. You know how it is.

>it's coming from this hole!

Attached: 1636256446348.png (1280x960, 737.77K)

He’s back tonight lads and this one will prove ghosts are legit

At least gambling you have a chance ea shark cards are worthless

AHH, ZOZO!
NO, YOU CAN'T SAY ZOZO'S NAME
OH SHIT MAN NOW THAT'S TWO TIMES

Fucking based.

I remember when Travel Channel used to air all sorts of spooky documentaries in October. Do they still do that? I haven’t had cable in years.

They do.

ZOOZOO
COME OUT AND PLAY'AY

Attached: kingcobrajfs twu.png (640x798, 264.91K)

Has anyone been to Zak Bagans Haunted Museum in Las Vegas? Me and my brother really liked watching Ghost Adventures and visitng the Zak Bagans museum would be something cool for us to do.
Zak is such a funny guy

there's a cursed chair there that will assign you a personal ghost gf that will haunt you to death

Sign me up.

>Literally has from ghost hunting in his and GA early days
That dude sounds like he's going to faint half the time, feel sorry for that dude. He should have known though, all that mold, asbestos, other nasty stuff would take a toll eventually going in those haunted buildings. I think he said what got him was the black mold, but could and can be other thin+
>the characters in Lost were dead the entire time
gs.

>"IF THERES ANYONE HERE WITH US PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN"
Romanian woman that died in 1637 and speaks perfect English that can communicate through a walkie talkie:
>bssssshhhhhhVVVVTTThhhhtttt
>"HOLY *BLEEEEP* DUDE ARE YOU *BLEEEEP* KIDDING ME BRO *BEEEEP* *BEEEP* *BEEEEEP* NO WAYYY"

Are you having a stroke?

I was wiping my laptop off after spilling something on it. Didn't see what happened to my post.

What is this stance called and what is it attempting to convey?

>BRO I swear, something just touched my face.
every....fucking.....episode

I've been grabbed before in an abandoned old folks home in western va before. If felt like a hand clutched my shoulder and it was ice cold. I don't ghost hunt anymore or do any sort of urban exploration anymore but did for a good while when I had friends. I wanted to get serious about it, they just wanted to get stoned and scared.