Solves inflation*

>solves inflation*

Why wouldn’t this work?

Attached: A8AAD37B-766C-4DE0-ABC3-EFFEB2A1FD6D.jpg (602x452, 69.68K)

whose money are we burning?

The bank

holy based

whose money in the bank? Like, a poor family's savings being burned to reduce inflation isn't fair, but a rich person's, sure

You don't understand, we just burn it straight off the printers
Just throw it right into the fire before it goes into circulation

do you have any idea how a bank actually works?

Doubt the bank actually has enough physical money to back every person's savings.

someone's money is being burnt user

We're gonna need more gasoline

Yes, the bank's

you
are
retarded

since most money are digital it would be make more sense to burn some hdd's

I see you're a man of simple tastes as well

Attached: society apu.png (556x442, 160.29K)

Why HASN'T this worked? Etherium sets itself on fire.

Actually you're retarded how would the bank know if that's your $100 bill or someone else's bill? They wouldn't, ergo if we burn money that's in the bank it's no one's money but the banks.

The Joker was the bad guy chud. Don't you fucking get it by now? This society, these innovations and technology, this country - it all exists because people worked, struggled, together to make it happen. You always say evil can only destroy - well what's going on here? The destruction, by one man, predicated on his own will, of a symbol of opportunity. A symbol of freedom. A symbol of agreement between men to respect and trust one another enough to give away valuable goods and commodities for nothing more than a stack of paper. You goyim make me sick.

6/10

Banks are only required to physically have like 10% of the total money they say they do. The rest of your's and everyone else in that system's money simply doesn't exist.

Read this in Biden's voice kek

I too have read Alisa Rosenbaum's book
it was a funny read

>Why wouldn’t this work?
it works, that's why they are increasing interest rates, essentially they are taking currency out of the economy, but 2% is not enought, too much currency was printed, you need to go way higher, probably around 6% to fix this inflation, also, lot's of people got homes for prices they shouldn't be able to afford, and most homes aren't even that valuable, so this will lead to foreclosures and cheapies for savers

No I mean like the banks money

So burning that 10% will have 100 times the impact

You are the fucking retarded one. Do you not know how the fucking economy works? Were you not alive during the GFC in 2009? The banks make money out of nothing from interest.

How does raising interest rates lower the money supply?

Attached: 1593441942770.jpg (698x1024, 105.85K)

Banks will likely have that money insured.