Body?

>Body?

Attached: 1622584869805.jpg (680x763, 50.19K)

Interesting

a daring synthesis

STAYVUN WHY
WHY'D YOU DO IT STAYVUN

>do you wear new underwear every day, Stayvun?
>no
>WHY STAYVUN? THAT'S DISGUSTING

yes

I will never hate men who kill roasties. This is the chadliest response to modern w*men

wow

what's with the underwear we found that was cut out like a mask stayvun?

>you just stay in your room and don't ever come out, Stayvun?

do you have a girlfriend stayvun

did you go to walmart on the weekend stayvun

CUUUHRIIIS HAVE YOU MET STAYVUN?

>*leans back*

you got your ass on that fuckin news and stood out there and gave a media report that her mother saw about her missin daughter and you want me to tell em you don't know
you ran your mouth to the news media
you're just a sorry piece a shit
right?
stayvun

THERE WILL BE NO MORE TAYLAVISION AND FILM

*creak*

Attached: boomer chair.jpg (525x478, 32.59K)

Attached: xzglj3v9v7n51.jpg (525x478, 18.31K)

DID YOU STOLE THEM COOKIES STAYVUM??!!

stayvun you don't have a girlfriend and i bet you can't even do this
how can you live with yourself

does throwing body parts in a dumpster and letting the garbage truck take them actually work? Apparently they never found Laura's head and torso, and its speculated that the dump took them (Stayvun has never admitted to what happened to them.)

that poor fucking chair, bros.
the chair is the real victim here

QRD?

Stayvun... I love you Stayun...

kek i wonder if this was real or if they were just bullshitting, would be even funnier if the latter

Here's the woman you're going to ruin your life over, bro.

Attached: lauren giddings.jpg (648x365, 67.73K)

the guy in grey killed his wife and 2 kids
the guy on the tv killed his neighbour and gave an interview on the news, and then his interrogation became a meme because he just kept saying yes, no and i don't know

i hope it's true

Attached: 1624053887353.jpg (680x355, 25.7K)

>committing murder over pussy
Is there a stupider thing you can possibly do? First of all it unintentionally makes women feel overly important by making them think that people are willing to kill each other just to hump them, second of all why would you EVER torpedo your life over a fucking WOMAN of all creatures.

it's a combination of memes.
What's on the TV is Stephen McDaniel, a college student who killed his female neighbor and actually gave an interview with the media during the "search" for her and in the middle of the interview her torso was discovered in the trash can right outside his apartment.
The guy watching the TV is Chris Watts, a retard who murdered his wife and children and him dumping the bodies into his truck was caught on security footage shot by his neighbor (guy in the hat).
So basically, both of these guys were caught red-handed and it's on camera.

what do you want me to tell her mother stayvun?

honestly I would have asked her out, too, but no goddamn way would I have obsessed over her

>this is an "11/10, would break in to her house and kill her while getting caught sniffing her panties" in America

>I'm putting together a team...

Attached: url(24)_1.jpg (494x667, 140.51K)

i can see the comedy of two retards getting caught then i guess

New pussy has toppled empires before it's nothing new

>baby? she was pregnant

The chad lean
The virgin sit

then why did you just call it "new"

I don't know.

New to the person who toppled empires

the guy in grey is a huge retard
he kills his family and then calls the kid's school to un-enroll them, and then he gives an interview on TV and basically laughs the entire time.