And he just fuckin watched

and he just fuckin watched.....

Attached: through-the-eyes-of-jonsey-2420zb76d3.png (1200x600, 334.5K)

What movie is that?

Ridley Scott's Alien

lurk more

the fuck could he have done hes a cat

Alien Covenant 2

This is not an excuse, I bet you're a fucking cat yourself

Didnt got around watching Predator and Alien movies yet (i meant every movie relating those names, not them together necesarilly). But im sure `ill definetely watch first Predator movie.

He literally hissed, which means a kind of warning that cat is ready for attack.

Why? I just asked a question lad.

you are what is wrong with the image board website. leave.

What you need from me to prove i am not what you accuse me off?

hes accusing you of lacking basic knowledge of films for not recognizing a memorable shot from one of the most iconic movies ever made. make of it what you will.

Well i do know of Predator movies, but not that shot specifically. I dont want to dox myself, but im from Serbia and didnt got around watching many of the movies when i was a kid, so im trying to make a watchlist.

> go back in time and lurk more instead of posting like a tourist
> go further back in time, watch a classic scifi/horror film, recognize the image, and understand the joke
> kys
you really only have one option here

well that guy is a meanie but you should watch alien and aliens. I even like the sequels after those.

Why don't you marry the fucking cat if you love it so much

meant for

>17 replies
>0 images

Attached: 1615483108314.gif (500x224, 3.23M)

Thanks bud i certainly will, im off to sleep now. good night.

Have you ever heard of reverse image search? Are you really old or not old enough to post here?

I'll be real with you, this isn't the board you want. Reddit or facebook seems more in your game where they ban toxicity. It's kind of a staple and fun part about this that you can embrace, or fuck off.