Diamonds Thread

Here we go again boys. Post the scene that sexually awoke you in your youth.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.6K)

Selma's ass in WWW. That chick's ass in Dumb and Dumber, tits in Titanic. Wild Things for sure.

Jenny Agutter in Logan's Run

Did anyone else pause the movie and lick her boobs on the tv screen or was that just me?

Attached: Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg (339x293, 27.6K)

just you but i ain't gonna judge you for it buddy

For me, it’s Raylene’s foursome scene where three chad dongs ejaculate on her face and tits and the camera shows a closeup of her enhanced tits coated in cum then scans down to emphasize the splatters on her thighs only to hurriedly and with perfect timing pan up for the third and final cumshot before she utters the famous line “hahaha I’m young, dumb and full of cum….. actually I’m not that dumb”. Four fucking stars and I saturated man old tshirts and towels to this scene as a young lad.

>her
thats a man baybie

Her tits floated oddly in that scene.

Attached: 1424724780211.webm (1280x718, 2.71M)

Afternoon, coomer thread.

Attached: Norm.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

I can’t even imagine saline implants floating like that. I wonder if they rigged some styrofoam floaters or something to prop them up? Or maybe a lucky coomer was holding them up and taking gasps of dank musty vagina air to keep him from drowning during the 42 takes.

It's parodying a similar scene in the film A View to a Kill, where they skirted censors by showing floating boobs

Attached: fiona.jpg (639x428, 47.95K)

the episode of Seinfeld where dude just whips it out, i didn't know you could do that with girls

The entirety of Showgirls.

but especially the scene where the black guy puts his hand down her pants to see if she's menstruating

Wtf

Norman.

Selma in from dusk till dawn
I was only 8 or something, movie scared the shit out of me but also turned me on

Probably The Parent Trap.

Elizabeth Hurley in Bedazzled

>not using one of the wishes to marry her

Attached: bedazzled.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: toes-ariel.gif (500x377, 874.14K)

Attached: 1655081077085.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

Imagine the biology lessons

Attached: hollywood chainsaw hookers.jpg (780x439, 49.35K)

I distinctly remember my first erection was watching Prisoner of Azkaban on my grandma's shitty old TV. Yes I'm a zoomer

Attached: AncientLinearDuckbillcat-mobile.jpg (460x598, 18.72K)

Species (1995) was one of the earliest I remember.

Attached: Species1caps_016.jpg (480x203, 40.14K)

same bro...same.

Ariel got me good, mermaid, feet, transformation fetishes all.

Jack(1996) The whole movie because it had Fran Drescher, Diane Lane, and Jennifer Lopez in it.

Attached: 487-3.jpg (400x250, 20.39K)

oh yeah she got me going for sexy nerdy girls

Jennifer Connelly in Career Opportunities. I was about 10 and my parents had a bunch of VHS tapes just randomly in a closet I use to just pull out and watch and when she came on screen I got a really warm feeling in my stomach and I felt something was wrong and I remember taking the VHS into room with a super small TV we had and hooking it up and watching it at night with sounds off or just at like 1. I started playing with my penis and came super hard for my first orgasm. Those orgasms before you could make semen were so fucking intense I wish I could go back to those days,

Anyways my mom caught me jerking it to the movie and we had to have the talk, then they took the movie and threw it away cause I could never find it again anywhere in the house

Attached: pTFCTm1kUMP2K5uV3pbwW4Hang0mP5IE48QoKiWKhTY_gif.jpg (409x363, 240.32K)

Attached: bond-janssen-3_4.jpg (534x712, 92.06K)