If you invited youe school's black girl to watch a movie at your house and she accepted, what movie would you show her?

If you invited youe school's black girl to watch a movie at your house and she accepted, what movie would you show her?

Attached: B8791329-BA47-4B49-BB2A-3B94663283D2.jpg (1241x1614, 444.45K)

shaft 1971? i dunno

the complete collection of wefuckblackgirls

Speed

Roots

>

Strange Days

muh dick

Zulu.

"TONGUES OF FIRE ON IDRIS FLARING!"

Conan the Barbarian.

The Notebook.

Someone put this chick through one of those face apps and make her white.

How fucking old are you? Get out zoomer, you must be 18

25th hour. It's a good movie everyone likes that slowly transitioned into a time capsule of the mid 00's. And no one ever realizes Spike Lee directed it.

Birth of a Nation

Why do black girls love rick and morty?

Attached: 1647606176915.jpg (540x628, 111.27K)

Empire of Dust

The CCTV footage of her and her cousin stealing my lawn mower from my garage.

American History X

Birth of a Nation and I'm not even racist but black girls love that shit and then we'd fuck like rabbits

This webm is actually really fucking hot desu. Never seen the full video unfortunately

There was no "my school's black girl". My highschool was 30-40% blacks and hispanics. I got a very early redpilling.

Last summer I dated a beautiful black woman and she had never seen any Tarantino movies. I showed her Pulp Fiction, and for weeks we went around doing the dialogue, especially the dead nigger storage bit. She loved it.

>I got a very early redpilling.
No hoes?

>I got a very early redpilling.
That you're gay?

Lack of pussy does crazy things to a man.

>everything is about pussy
You need to get laid. Anyway, no. If you'd ever been around large groups of black people, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions about what getting redpilled means.

To be fair...

>if
Last one was Ghost Dog. We got half way through the movie, I got up to get her a drink, showed her something on my phone, we fucked, and watched the rest.

Based, checked, redpilled
For me it's Men In Black

Nobody who's had sex puts pussy on a pedestal. Way to out yourself wokecel.

So what happened?

this

Attached: 988.jpg (1122x900, 57.29K)

So they called you whitey and you couldn't stand up for yourself?

Midwest? Missouri here

The only black girl at my school had a really obvious crush on me and the other (white) girls all teased me for it, constantly making jokes like offering vanilla fudge and then saying I was “used to getting offered chocolate”. I think the black girl had aspergers.
I later met the black girl again in law school and she kept showing me minions memes.

Alright fellas, I know some of you are in here.
Their pussies do smell different, right?

The Mummy. It was always my go to.

Song of the South

Nah, I didn't talk to them. More just that every single "racist" stereotype about them is true which you'd already know if you weren't a sheltered little wokecel living in some white shitlib stronghold somewhere but thinking you know anything about the world or how it works.

Where might one find this webm, for research purposes.

I am Mexican and went to high school in LA, doing this would have been a death sentence

Any Forums has a surprisingly large black female userbase
They all simp for nerdy white guys lol.

No, shitlib seaboard.

There's a gif of this user pushing a dancing black girl off a desk next to him

>Suddenly, Any Forums wants to fuck black people despite everyone claiming they're pure-breed Aryans

>Untersharführer Ludwig Herckel (Leone Frisa), is a devoted and patriotic soldier of the elite 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler. As the action begins, we follow a small group of experienced infantry soldiers in combat against Soviet forces. An explosion knocks Herschel unconscious and he wanders the woods in a daze. He is met by another soldier who happens to be from his same town back in Germany. Now posted to the western front, Herschel witnesses the decline of the army group, loss of comrades in arms, and multiple acts of war crimes in the handling of POW's for both sides.

We had excellent sexual chemistry but she had a way of getting under my skin. Shame, she was a really good cook too.