They were once Men

>They were once Men

Attached: AragornChud.png (540x227, 204.96K)

what were their tax policies

Attached: 7D9D4D68-C9A3-4E46-8C6E-91960482A0AA.jpg (640x418, 124.4K)

I’m 27 and I don’t feel like a man. Probably because I’ve never been with a woman and I’m a pushover pussy IRL.
I’m literally no different from when I was 13 except I want to kys’d myself a bit more often

What did they eat?

Do you lift? This actually helps a lot

just give her a firm handshake and look her in the eye

Literally me but 29 :)

I'M HALF THE MAAAN I USED TO BEEE

Attached: creep.jpg (964x725, 84.17K)

Rites of passage existed for a reason, and banging a girl is one. Do you live with your parents user?

I'm almost certainly gonna be the same as you when I get to your age and I hate it

I have a wife and a fun job, and I just bought an apartment :)

>bought an apartment

Attached: FZaZJk2WIAI0YkL.png (545x530, 255.46K)

Yes?

>bought an apartment
You made mister Goldstein VERY happy ;^)

Yes, yes, alright, I tied my chain to the bank and all that, but at least I can sell the apartment again later. Better than feeding some greedy landlord fuck, and I pay the same anyway.

lmao he fell for the real estate trap
you pay way more in interest than your appartment appreciates
just put it in the stock market and pay rent and you will be better off by 2x at least
if you save money for 10 years and put it into any sort of ETF it will pay your rent ON ITS OWN with dividends only without you lifting a finger, plus you are still mobile and dont have to give a shit if the whole place burns down
also inflation is on your side if you rent

I'm similar but I've been witha few when I was in school. I just don't care anymore because society is imploding. and it doesn't matter. I just want it to collapse, america needs to be reborn into something better.

I had my first kiss at 9 (first french kiss at 14)
First blowjob at 21
Had sex for the first time at 22
Fucked quite a lot from 22-25
Haven't had sex since I was 27, am now 33
Having experienced almost all there is to experience with women, including cumming inside them, I can conclude that it really doesn't make things much better, I am probably more suicidal than you are. I think in order to feel complete, you need to actually start a family, and I'm about as far from being able to do that as humanly possible right now, while still having a penis and balls.

I did for a while but didn’t stick to it.
Yeah I do. But I didn’t get with any girl because I’m hideous. Plus even if I weren’t I have a small pp (matches my lack of balls I guess kek) and constantly feel inferior to everyone else.

Average Any Forums poster

Probably not very good since they’re all indebted to Mordor

MAN THE FUCK UP