I don't like The Little Mermaid, but to all the chuds out there squealing:

I don't like The Little Mermaid, but to all the chuds out there squealing:
>WHY DOES IT MATTER?!?!
Here's why.
Minorities have always been in movies. Blackwashing characters isn't occuring because, "Black people aren't in movies." A black woman won a fucking Oscar in the 1930s! They were always in movies.
It has nothing to do with being fair. It's political goyslop.
And if it was about being equal, why couldn't white people play characters who were originally black?
>Erm because there's already so little diversity that doing that is racist!!
Really? There aren't enough black characters in movies for kids to look up to?
>Beverly Hills Cop, Ghostbusters, Lethal Weapon, Seven, Shawshank Redemption, basically every Sidney Poitier movie, Predator, Rocky, Expendables, and many fucking others
This not about fairness. Or equality. It's about control. And they're conditioning you to accept basic hypocrisy.
For any of you unable to see this, I pity how mushed your mind is.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-105634.png (796x866, 842.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrThalaSiren/status/1568182048564875265?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1568182048564875265|twgr^ab1f33715a939ba2fc4801097e15d550a2a768b2|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.lastmovieoutpost.com/fan-baiting-as-a-movie-marketing-strategy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much are (((they))) paying you to fan-bait?

>a grown man made this post

Good job OP, you brought the shills out of the woodwork.

>why do you care?

Why do YOU care?

Attached: PSX_20220914_013643.jpg (541x417, 50.79K)

All those movies you listed (even Ghostbusters) are not Children's films. And they don't even have a black main character, they have a black sidekick.

Sorry but the truth is out
twitter.com/DrThalaSiren/status/1568182048564875265?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1568182048564875265|twgr^ab1f33715a939ba2fc4801097e15d550a2a768b2|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.lastmovieoutpost.com/fan-baiting-as-a-movie-marketing-strategy/

Ariel was ginger in the 1989 original.
We would like her to remain ginger in the 2023 remake.
Why is that so unreasonable?
Both the Mulan and Aladdin remakes tried to make the characters as close to the originals, why not little mermaid?
Almost like (((they’re))) trying to antagonise white people

It’s to early to be offended and triggered by Black Santa clause. So I need a safe space from childrens cartoon adaptations of public domain fictional charecters

Attached: 05107C10-CFDF-4AC5-A566-386A1F44BFA6.jpg (231x244, 16.18K)

Based OP. They already made their own black princess and it was actually a pretty good movie, why couldn't they just make more black original characters? Disney have lost all their creativity

Attached: 1542991428-tiana-princess-frog.jpg (1849x1040, 69.54K)

>only black sidekicks
Beverly Hills Cop
Seven
Shawshank Redemption
Sidney Poitier
Those are main characters, and name one Poitier movie a kid can't watch.

How would they make money doing that here? Woke shit flops constantly anyway, that theory doesn't hold water. What's actually going on is that there are deranged leftoids who will shill woke shit for free because it's woke shit and no other reason.

I hope they are because its fucking funny seeing them seethe

reminder: she gets BLEACHED in the end

I just don't like niggers. Simple as.

Again, it's not about the character. It's about the principle.

.. so three? From the 20th century? Yikes

The prince was a nog as well
And for some reason has a mexican accent

that movie was literally such a box office disaster it ended traditional 2D animation for Disney.

lmao shut the hell up retard, kids don't watch Poitier movies. and like user said, none of the movies listed are for kids to watch save Ghostbusters

Tired marketing ploy, we will see it again with whatever other IP's they attempt to resurrect.
People are paying through their nose for gas and groceries, no one gives a dead rat's last shit about the latest blackwash

based yuropoor, fuck americans
let them have their woke shit everywhere