Holy shit this show sucks

Holy shit this show sucks.

Attached: 1639729070986.jpg (2160x2880, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQPMlDLkwhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

conservatism is based in fear and perceived victimization. humor undermines the conservative message. the best conservative humor can do is attack their strawman enemies with exaggeration and half-truths.

Yeah definitely needs better comedic writers. Not like the other "late night" shows are any funnier though.

>this is the best late night show in 2022
how did that happen?

This is news in Amerika?
youtube.com/watch?v=AQPMlDLkwhY

wtf i love liberalism now

Attached: irl wakanda.jpg (600x500, 66.55K)

This fag popped up on my YouTube feed last night. Tried way too hard, but I get it... It's conservitard programming. One skit with another guy talking about shitting in San Francisco was funny tho.

Effortlessly mogs all the other late night shows ratings wise
Imagine losing to this

no way he's higher than colbert

Attached: vaxx shill.webm (888x500, 2.83M)

if you can't tell from the image your posted - he could care less if you are triggered or your fee fees are hurt! all he cares about is being real -- real funny!

>t. seething tranny

its weird because I feel the same way about liberals, I find they all grasp for ways to present themselves as victimized
maybe its how our society is structured now that people who are good at victimization achieve their goals

>conservativism is based

Attached: 1663257193522.jpg (275x220, 18.31K)

its viewership is basically geriatrics who fall asleep in front of the TV after tucker is finished

>I feel
typical conservative "argument"

i guess i could take out the languages hedges and act like i know everything...

Everyone moved from TV personalities to online personalities for their comedy and being up to date with weekly events.
Only the boomers are left watching TV, leaving FOX to dominate a dying industry.

holy shit. unbridled and uncaged judaism

Libertarians are the only right-wing people allowed to be celebrities or comedians because they are the most harmless to the establishment.

>Getting this angry someone said your 5'5 metrosexual jew was unfunny.

Holy fucking projection