Tom Scott

Does anyone else find this guy completely insufferable? Being from the UK, I've met a lot of guys like him, who have this front of being a really nice guy. Someone you can trust. Someone who's a little bit awkward and neurotic, but ultimately means well. However, there's this feeling that he could throw you under the proverbial bus at any time. He pretends to be your friend to your face, but he's silently judging you and will take any opportunity he can to undermine you. The kind of guy that would go to HR to snitch on you if you make an off colour remark at work. Fuck Tom Scott.

Here he is on the most autistic quiz show ever conceived

youtube.com/watch?v=c_Fa_fucl1o&ab_channel=OnlyConnectFan

Attached: Tom Scott.jpg (468x617, 22.48K)

Who? Rent free and obsessed.
Any movies for this feel besides Problem Child 1 and 2?

>This guy once mentioned climate change in one of his videos, now I hate him

Attached: 1572391088885.jpg (610x613, 209.96K)

Never, ever, trust nerds. Never in a million years. Pathetic men have no spine and will betray you. There's a reason why they're hated at school.

> Does anyone else find this guy completely insufferable?
Yes but realistically, he’s a harmless dork so I just ignore him

He does come off like that, but some of his videos are interesting enough to watch. His video on why electronic voting is bad is bretty gud

>I hate Tom Scott because he reminds me of a hypothetical person

t b h he seems sincerely pure, but I don’t know him well.
I do know a guy from my hometown whom I walked in on while he was raping his younger sister when we were all kids appears in his videos as a young expert.

who?

i have absolutely nothing against this guy who seems like quite a sincere fella with some genuine concern for the well-being of both his friends and his audience, going out of his way to encourage open dialogue for the exchange of ideas and human flourishing but if we're all going to pick on someone today other than midge, i'm in: and i say we string him up by his ears and skin him

Attached: ¦3.png (33x33, 824)

Yeah its called autism. Just say autism.

he looks inbred

based

his videos are fine, i dont care what he does outside of them. i am not his friend, he is not my father. i watch the short video about a mannequin maze and go "neat" and move on with my life.

>Anons man crush
Don't make fun of his boyfriend, OP.

he's just british

I know the type you mean, I think it probably comes with the Territory though. Hard to come across as sincere when you're an eceleb, especially an autistic one.

he's such a whiny faggot desu

bad bot

>...Anonymous
>09/15/22(Thu)16:49:29 >No.174195920
> #
>he's just british

Attached: Mutt.png (600x674, 116.68K)

>posts on a nerd anime forum
>complains about nerds
Go back to rebbit, normalfag.

>I've met a lot of guys like him, who have this front of being a really nice guy. Someone you can trust. Someone who's a little bit awkward and neurotic, but ultimately means well. However, there's this feeling that he could throw you under the proverbial bus at any time.
yeah, you just described the race known as Anglos