Kino

kino

Attached: RDtzNhw-show-poster2x3-ENrHFCn.jpg (2000x3000, 383.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GirT_WDVv7M
youtube.com/watch?v=JU1IVW6uqM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want him to travel to some impoverished metropolitan suburbs and be slightly racist and xenophobic in his characteristically polite and endearing way.

Europe is a fucking shithole

I wish my parent never moved here

Where do your parents come from?

Russia

Turkey

does he have any catch phrases

We also wish he didn’t come

no

youtube.com/watch?v=GirT_WDVv7M

Lmao

based stoner

Attached: 1663120281509.jpg (730x411, 42.2K)

fuck you i hate that cunt laura moore cunningham no way i will watch 28 minutes of her shit

it really is. i am a chicano and lived in spain for 2 years after university and holy fuck i am thankful every single day that my grandparents had the balls to move to california.

Imagine getting paid by the government to travel lmao absolute mad man

Watching this guy's old stuff makes me realize just how much Europe's been enriched and gotten worse.

>getting paid to just eat with tour guides in fancy restaurants and walk around vineyards and musuems in pre-covid Europe all day

Possibly the best gig in television

Rick is kind of gay.

Samantha Brown is the all time GOAT travel show host.

Attached: 47b64a3e4a2f7720_Screen_shot_2010-10-14_at_6.09.36_PM.jpg (320x220, 13.08K)

i grew up watching this nigga. rick steves europe is the ultimate comfy

>Rick Steve's Europe
No he's not

Switzerland, Denmark, Holland and Iceland are first world.
Italy is also very nice. Like Italians could never leave their country and never miss a beat.

I don't know how he can make stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=JU1IVW6uqM0 without cognitive dissonance.

No one watched his shows to see rotting public housing filled with Senegalese.

good one vlad

Rick has got to know how fucking bad Europe is but he just wants to retire and live in peace without getting canceled for talking about how many Muslims are there now.